Is sugar killing us ?

Did you know in some chocolate Nesquick powder there is 80% of sugar and just 20% if chocolate powder ?

Now make the addition with the tons of shit you had eaten like that before being woke about how bad processed food was.

Is the amount of sugar put in processed food is the number one killer of our generation ?
Are we already dead because of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/nutrition/vegetable-oil-worldwide-obesity-crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=zbfx6qRPidA
cancertruth.net/sugar-the-white-death/#sthash.i0N9m7C5.dpbs
lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would you eat that kind of shit in the first place anyway?

Parents conditionning. Iam not talking about me specifically. I just made that example to understand how fucked up these things are for ourselves.

Cause we love Chocolate Milk mfer

you're a retard

that's the no sugar added one fagot

Goes good with my chicken tendies

The best we can do is hope the negative affects are reversible, user. I still eat a shit ton of sugar, but I'm planning to be off it in a year or two.

Sage

No.

Vegetable oil is.

menshealth.com/nutrition/vegetable-oil-worldwide-obesity-crisis

A lot of people seem to think high fat is the killer. While it's not the healthiest thing, high sugar is the real killer since it's in every form of modern day processed food.
I hear ketogenic diet does wonders for people who want to lose weight or who have beetus.

refined sugar should have a skull and crossbones on it

We are going to die before we retire because of our shit food. The Jew will win one way or another

This
I'm a middle school teacher, and though this is just an anecdotal observation the kids who are always eating candy and junk food are the ones getting lower grades, behavior problems, ect

When you look into their eyes it's like something vital is missing. .

Mean while they eat fishmeal with bones still in it and olives on plain nonsalt crackers..... yeah I like to eat healthy but I'd still take death over not eating BBQ pork.

>Did you know in some chocolate Nesquick powder there is 80% of sugar and just 20% if chocolate powder ?

By the time you dissolve it the sugar ratio is nearly the same as every other chocolate milk.

>menshealth.com/nutrition/vegetable-oil-worldwide-obesity-crisis

We're just replacing expensive lard and butter with cheaper palm oil (and formerly hydrogenated vegetable oil). Calories don't change.

Not enough social conditioning in general.

Parents help a bit, but society has to be able to shame fatties. The jew has taken away our ability to shame degenerates, so public degeneracy proliferates.

artificial sweetener is probably worse for you.

candy is brain food. You should be eating candy during a hard test or drinking a sugary drink.

Palm and coconut oil are like lard and butter. Very good natural fat, specially when not uberly processed. The problem is the margarine and shortening.

Correlation =/= causation. Stupid parents give birth to stupid kids, and let those kids eat lots of candy.

Sugar = Table Cocaine.

The root cause behind every major disease. Turns you into a petri dish

75.6 g sugar per 100 grams

Amerifats eat anything
They're omnivores on steroids.
Dirty chemical eating scavengers nothing less

Pure solar energy.

disease of "affluence." Not real hardcore 3rd world disease like ebola.

Sugar and meat make you smart. Smartest animals eat sweet fruits, raid honey combs, and hunt animals.

Humans got so successful that food that is rare in the wild but plentiful to crafty humans started doing harm.

Sugar fucks us because we haven't evolved the biological hardcore to handle a sugar heavy diet.

But sugar cane is one of the most calorie heavy drops. It's a miracle of agriculture. The same goes for maize and sugar beet.

Transhumanist will probably try to enhance themselves to be able to survive on sugar water and vitamins. Maybe take some honey bee or humingbird DNA in them.

>The problem is the margarine and shortening.

Still the same calories regardless of whether you use butter/lard or (hydrogenated) vegetable oil, it might give you a heart attack but it won't make you any fatter.

Stfu, retard.

This, sugar is garbage and causes a whole host of health issues

Is all sugar bad or the one industrialized one? I eat sugary foods and I am still thin.

It's not just weight, also how old are you, if you are still sub 25 then you won't really start getting fat from it yet

I eat fruit salad every day. But I rarely eat sugary food because of my acne.

I wonder why the source of dietary fiber is in that stuff.

>our generation ?
what generation are you?

Should we ban sugar anyway. I'm going to make a thread on /ck/.

cocoa powder has about 1 gram of fiber per tablespoon

Fruit sugar isn't so bad 2bh

>t.lactose intolerant Tyrone
UMAD?

>ban sugar

What does this even mean?

Literally forbid production of artificial sugar and persecute everyone who does it.

Surgar causes insulin levels to spike, which causes the body to store all those calories as fat. eventually insulin production looses its effect, and this is where the real problems start to kick in.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbfx6qRPidA

>no sugar added to chocolate
85 IQ detected

I eat packets of sugar sometimes.
Woof

Sugar has been called "white death" for a long time.

cancertruth.net/sugar-the-white-death/#sthash.i0N9m7C5.dpbs

>ref GATE kid 135 iq master race
I drank Pepsi like it was water and still do. I didn't drink a glass of water till I was 19. Sugar is what fuels the brain, you lying 105 iq kike shill.

Nesquick is at least made of real ingredients. The competing brands all use HFCS and other synthetic compounds.

I use Liquid Stevia extract...

>artificial sugar

lol

It comes from sugar cane or sugar beet, they're not synthesizing it in a lab. Are you going to ban fruit as well to stop someone creating syrup from it?

>not eating 100% cocoa dark chocolate

yes it is. Fruit is questionable in large amounts but refined "fruit sugar" can fuck you up. High blood pressure, high heart rate, obesity, high triglycerides etc. doesn't "help" pre-diabetics either.
sugar is kill

Switch to plant based diet. Fruit does not cause diabetes.

>I still eat a shit ton of sugar, but I'm planning to be off it in a year or two.
Why not today, right now?

Everything kills you. Oxygen is one of the worst.

>Is sugar killing us ?
No, you are killing yourself by eating that much sugar.

Refined sugar isn't healthy but fat is much worse.

>It comes from sugar cane or sugar beet, they're not synthesizing it in a lab
lol are you implying sugar in general and derivatives like sucralose aren't "highly processed" and not "synthesized"?

These compounds shouldn't exist in a human diet.

Are you guys for real?
Holy shit, I haven't seen this much of misinformation, tinfoiling and overall retardation in a single thread in a long time.

Please tell me that this is some /s4s/ circlejerk troll thread.

it's a drug. Young adults are basically sugar addicts that don't get the high anymore. It fucks up your reward system and you get ADHD because it takes amphetamines to get your attention.

If it's cellulose, it's a "thickener" to make it taste creamy.

YES sugar is killing you

Also, yearly reminder that the low fat meme is exactly that A MEME.

Studies were bought in the 50s to make fat look like it caused heart problems, so sugar didn't look bad. That's where the low fat meme came from.

Sugar is bad. Even in small doses. Don't eat anything with sugar ever.

By the way, trans fat is bad. Not saturated fat.

Trans fat is in some fake butters. Just use real butter bro. Oh its also banned in the USA and companies have until 2018 to stop selling and using trans fats.

Fat is only bad when excessive storage is promoted by irregular blood sugar. In other words, lay off the sugar sometimes.

Sucrose is present in fruit. It is the exact same thing whether it is separated or not.

Sucralose is an artificial sweetener. You could feasibly ban that.

You need to treat sugar like candy and candy like poison.

Eat more green vegetables and diversify your meats.

Trans fat is found naturally in butter. But let me guess, it's 'natural' so that makes it okay?

Is it sugar or high fructose corn syrup?
We had sugar in the 50s and people weren't fat or dealing with diabetes in huge numbers.

It's the addition of high fructose corn syrup made with genetically modified corn that has been put in all packaged foods that's killing us.

Hot cocoa is yum yum

don't be nihilistic. They won't be amputating your toes and feet because you breathe too much.

>are we already dead?
>he asks, on Sup Forums

You have to be an üntermensch goyim to buy and eat that in the first place, so who gives a fuck.

>that's the no sugar added one fagot
Which is even worse for you than if it had pure cane sugar in it.

correct

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

Too much salt, and too much sugar in our diets. Too many foods loaded with chemicals meant to weaken us physiologically while popular media weakens us psychologically. There needs to be proper education about macro and micronutrient management for bodily well-being. There world order needs overthrown and all new children should be raised and educated by the state until they are aged 18 years, at which point they may choose to be connected with their biological families for bonding so that children are given a proper foundation of ethics, knowledge, and physical training rather than leaving it to the untrained hands of people that slammed genitals.

>Trans fat is found naturally in butter.

To my knowledge it is less than .5g per 14g, essentially a negligible amount.

>Sucrose is present in fruit. It is the exact same thing whether it is separated or not.
>Sucralose is an artificial sweetener. You could feasibly ban that.
sucrose has a severe effect on your metabolism. Sucralose isn't metabolized. Just because of your "feelings" you'd be banning one substance that has no health effect one the other can make you fat and sick.

You're an idiot. Fruit sugar is sugar and is harmful in large amounts, especially refined because of the quantity you could consume.

You don't want to hear what you're "supposed to eat". No one does.

Correct.
GMO soybeans....that's what's turning all the men into faggots.

It's not the sugar, it's high fructose corn syrup.

I gave up on sugar. I don't even eat fruits anymore.

>trusting Nestlé
>ever

>Sugar is bad. Even in small doses. Don't eat anything with sugar ever.

Wrong. Black and white thinking.

The body can absolutely process sugar without negative effects. Insulin doesn't just regulate blood sugar, and you need to consume at least some sugar to maintain these functions. Long term, no sugar ever will fuck you up, but you're not going to suffer negative effects from avoiding it 99% of the time either.

You can process a certain amount of cyanide, the crucial point is the quantity. Almonds are not inherently poisonous.

>literally wants to ban fruit

kys

Nice rationalization.

>Is sugar killing us

Here is a pic from /fit/.
>tldr: yes

DONT FALL FOR JEW TRICKS!

ITS FAT THAT ITS KILLING US! FAT IS THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF DIABETES!

YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT! ITS FAT NOT SUGAR THE MAIN CAUSE OF DIABETES!

FAT IS THE BIGGEST CAUSE OF CORONARY DISEASES THE NUMBER ONE KILLER IN THE WORLD!

FAT IS THE ENEMY! RESEARCH IT!

>Is sugar killing US
fixed and yes it is. I've tasted american white bread and it tasted more like bun than actual bun.

This. ""Dr."" Atkins was a Jew.

Eliminate sugar, fried foods, soda and red meat from your diet. Limit carbs to just rice. Drink lots of water. Basically, Japanese diet. Get into a sport like biking, swimming, fencing, baseball, martial arts, whatever. You should be ok. Sitting on your ass watching 'the game' drinking beers and driving and sitting everywhere while eating fried foods and sugar all day will fuck you up.

>We had sugar in the 50s and people weren't fat or dealing with diabetes in huge numbers.
That's because the 50s were the beginning of refined processed foods being introduced to the market. Everyone wanted "space age" prepackaged frozen dinners and processed foods. Sugar became an ingredient to add to everything. My grandmother didn't have a recipe that didn't include sugar. Potato salad? Add sugar. Deviled eggs? Add sugar. Meatloaf? Add sugar.

It was a downward trend from there. Corn and HFC is just a cheaper alternative to cane sugar and the result is the same. Higher quantities have been added over the decades due to "demand" and the industry shaping the public to have a certain palate.

Sugar is sugar is sugar. It doesn't matter what you call it or where it's from. It's all the same horrible shit.

ALSO FAT IS EVERYWHERE!

>OH NO I CANT EAT THIS COOKIE, ITS FULL OF SUGAR!
CHECK ITS MACROS, I BET YOU IT HAS MORE FAT THAN SUGAR.

EVERYTHING HAS FAT! ICESCREAMS, CAKES, SWEETS..

FAT IS THE REAL ENEMY!
DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, INVESTIGATE IT!

Nice non-point

Saturated fats are just fucking fine while trans fats are not.

Fuck you I miss the nesquik cereal

>literally wants to ban fruit
no I don't want to ban anything, just don't delude yourself thinking that "agave" sugar and beet sugar and fruit syrup are some how healthier than high fructose corn syrup or table sugar.

They aren't. It's all just sugar.

Also since you hate fats so much, what is your diet?

I mean what is the macro nutrient ratio of your diet?

Sugar isn't bad. It's the chemical added, effed up science in high fructose corn syrup that is the issue.
A teaspoon of sugar only has 16 calories. That is *not* what is making everyone fat.
It's a combo of GMO high fructose corn syrup in just about everything packaged, add to that GMO soybeans in vegetable oil that most of our food is cooked in that is the huge health problem in this country.
They say GMO is natural, but it's not. It's often an animal bacteria added a plant. The process cannot happen in nature, won't happen due to "evolution" etc....it is a completely man made process.
That bacteria is part of why GMO foods are bad for us. It keeps us in a perpetual state of fighting off the bacteria. In other words, it's puts us in a perpetual state of being sick, specifically "coming down with something" type of sick.
It's killing our immune system's ability to fight infection, as well as doing a number on our immune system's ability to fight off real infection and disease.

>That is *not* what is making everyone fat.

Consuming more energy than you expend is what makes you fat.

It's fat and too much sugar.

People used to liberally consume fat and the only thing that has changed in the past century is the availability of simple carbohydrates.

You said 'These compounds shouldn't exist in a human diet' which is ridiculous considering most sugars have been consumed since humans even existed.

>ITS FAT THAT ITS KILLING US! FAT IS THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF DIABETES!
>YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT! ITS FAT NOT SUGAR THE MAIN CAUSE OF DIABETES!
but it isn't. You can be "skinny" with a low fat diet and get diabetes by snacking all day on shitty refined carbs and sugar.

If you're fat, there is a high correlation to getting diabetes, but you don't have to be fat to get it.

Cutting fats will help, but again, don't delude yourself that a low fat diet will somehow keep you from getting diabetes. People will pre-diabetes have a better chance of avoiding diabetes by cutting carbs and by cutting fat. There are studies showing this.

Soda and hard candy are "low fat".

Probably 70-80% carbs.
I don't understand how you can hate trans fat so much and still justify eating butter. There's 0.5 grams of trans fat per tablespoon of butter.

well kinda but because there's shitton of it in almost everything so it's killing us through obesity

You mean catabolism and anabolism. These should be constant, neither should be superior to other.

>You said 'These compounds shouldn't exist in a human diet' which is ridiculous considering most sugars have been consumed since humans even existed.
Maybe honey, but honey is a refined sugar only bees do the refining instead of a lab. You'd still get sick eating large quantities of honey like you'd get sick eating fruit syrup or table sugar. It's still sugar. Nothing changes that.

You can eat sand, it too shouldn't be part of your diet. Sand, arguably, is healthier than sugar.

Seriously, look at this Jew trying to tell everyone to eat sugar.

Carbohyrates make it a lot easier, but it will promote fat storage, which can result in you having eaten 2000 calories already, but only 1500 having been used for energy, so you want another 500-1000 to reach energetic parity.

Because oatmeal, pomelo juice and blueberries don't get funny mascots with bright colours and great advertisements.

Companies and Goverments don't want you to grow healthy, strong and inteligent. Healthy products can be sold for the same profit but they don't, so there's an obvious agenda here.

>hunter gatherers never consumed fruit

???

>135 IQ is good
Hey brainlet