Owari no Seraph

Jesus what a terrible ending. At least Shinoa is cute.

gay trash

>Ending

I know the manga keeps going, but after the second half ( sums it up nicely), I don't really have any desire to read it. In particular, Guren suddenly developing a split personality was awful. It was like the author just wanted a reason for Guren to betray them but still wanted there to be some kind of justification for Yuu trying to save him.

Does the manga get any less horrible?

Read manga, you will loose your head for Ferid and his antics.

Krul is all that matters

I'd become her dog any day.

There's a novel about Guren, read it and yu'll understang why he's like that.

The manga is great and I think it's getting better.

>Guren suddenly developing a split personality
8 years ago Guren with Mahiru was trying to save the world. They failed. As a result you have this Guren.

Episode 24 = chapter 40 and 41

>Does the manga get any less horrible?
Not really. Guren's personality makes more sense after reading the LNs though.

You will find answers in Guren's LN. The one that will explain the apocalypse, is coming out this summer

Best traps

MC's pet demon is a trap?

show would have been 10 times better without mika or whatever the blonde kids name was

Krul's older brother

Mika was far from the only problem, but I do mostly agree. He hurt the plot more than he helped it.

Well this is awkward.
Turns out I was cheating on a seasonal waifu with her onii-sama

Shinoa thread?

It's fine. Human laws don't apply to vampires and demons

The cutest. It's a shame the second season had so much less of her being cute than the first.

The smuggest*

So how is she a vampire, presumably once human, and her brother a demon?
I've struggled to complete the anime. 07 Ghost was enough homoeroticism for one lifetime

All vampires were human once. There are no vampires that were born.
Vampire becomes a demon is he/she doesn't drink blood.

Got'ya

I WANT MORE SMUG

Is it safe to watch this show?
I've heard this is very gay.
I'm not gay yet.

It's only a little gay. It's worth it to drink and savor the flavor of the tears of the ridiculous retards that think Shinoa's even a relevant character.

You picked the words you knew would hurt me the most, didn't you?

This really is the worst thing about this show. The best girl isn't even remotely important.

All the signs were there before you, but you chose not to see. Don't expect the end of the road to show you mercy at the edge of the abyss you didn't care was looming before you.

I don't even care about the gay. MC and gay MC can fuck each other in the ass as much as they want. I just want smug to constantly make fun of them and everyone around her ;_;

I mean this isn't fully stated, just heavily implied. I'm still wondering where the vampire population explosion came from, do the LNs mention this at all? I mean it seems most or all of them were human and have been vampires for hundreds of years yet they only popped up when people started experimenting on the Seraphs.

I was already under the assumption there were quite a few vampires around prior to the cataclysm and the rise of the Horsemen, they just took advantage of the chaos to come out and turn a fuckload of people for shock troops and basically stole the show.

I don't think so though, I mean only nobles can turn people and they seemed pretty shocked when Krul turned Mika. It strikes me that turning people is a rather uncommon thing and that most of them are just really old. Like were they just biding their time deep underground until everything went to shit and they took over?