Mayoiga

>
For you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S2e3rlakEUc
charactersort.6te.net/custom/sorter.php?id=53
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reiji-kun is so handsome.

How is Yottsun going to fix this series next episode?

But Pink Goddess is handsomer.

He'll sword fight Koharun on the bridge.

How come the threads have picked up so suddenly from the past week?

Best girl.

Go away Masaki.

Because best boy came back.

>Yottsun back.
>Evil Koharun,
>Jackass.

How can they not pick up?

>cheap jump scare
kek

Doesn't shaving your facial hair mean you're preparing to do some serious ass-kicking? Is Yottsun now prepared for the final fight?

Which Mayoiga will be in the deepest shit when they make it back to civilization?

Didn't Toriyasu fuck up shit at his workplace? He's probably got the cops on his ass

Barring that, Pink Goddess is a NEET whose dead parents can no longer financially support him and both Lovepon and Speedstar are going right back into abusive family situations.

Toriyasu, Lovepon, Jack, Dahara.

Because the person who I believed was best girl was a mastermind, and my based self insert came back from the dead.
either pii-tan and her husband,the tour guide,uni slut or laughing man (I seriously forgot their names)

Toshiboy said that he went on the tour because he could never be who he truly is. Does that mean that he truly is an Australian?

Episode ago I'd have said Yottsun because he was a rapist and a corpse, but now that he's literal Jesus I don't know. Realistically probably Big Bossu or Assbound co, trying to actually shoot arrows, depending on who the blame lies.

>no one died and will die
>monsters are harmless besides causing "pain"
>banal plot twists
>contrived explanation for nanaki, complete with cliche scientist
This is beyond bad; there's nothing good about it and not a chance it'll redeem itself in the last episodes. What's there to look forwards to?

Pink Goddess is best boy.

>who he truly is
This smells like an excuse. Just look at that guy and consider if he has ever spent a single thought to question his identity. He just came along to laugh at people because he knew the village will go batshit insane. I mean, he was the first one to "torture" the witch, no fucks given.

There's no saving the adults, how do we save the minors?

Naana should adopt Lovepon.

Koharun fucking Jacku and Asscatacomb with a strapon.

Memes

He'll just go back to shitposting online. Probably one of the people who will be least affected by returning to society.

Memes.

What is his fighting style?

Please refrain from saying lewd things on a Christain board.

Pic related is best boy.

Do not bully the Assness.

Speedo and Lovepon are fucked for sure, and so is Toriyasu depending on his prank.

>fell for the honey trap
I don't think so.

>picking his nose hairs
>serious ass kicking
Yeah, Yottsun'll cover Koharu in his snot.

He will remember.

You don't usually shave your nose hair I guess.

Bully the Ass.

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

He is handsome and I want to marry him.

>Yeah, Yottsun'll cover Koharu in his snot.
>implying he's not building up his rape powers
>implying based yottsun won't give Koharu a superdicking for screwing everyone over and playing with valkana

He uses a rapier.

Is he getting bullied by Yottsun?

Why have Yottsun and Mitsumune not aged? They both managed to escape from the Nanaki.

Mikage looks so fucking smug in the manga.

Naanapon's radio tomorrow!

Lovepon'll attempt to SHOKEI the monk, so her.
Yuune'll become a NEET, probably too late to attend cram school and make up her school work.
Toriyasu'll became a runaway, travelling the world as Kerouac did. However, he can always go the turn your travel diaries into a autobiographical book, so he probably is safe.

Yes.
YES.
>Yottsun
>Mortal

Do not.

Don't believe her vagina nursery.

Don't believe her smiles.

Yes, it's a divine punishment from god himself.

Are they airing some real radio dramas or is this some Sup Forums trap thing again

>And Toriyasu said his dick was this big

But the only thing he did wrong was be born autistic.

You don't have to watch this tripe for that, just wait for the dojins
This show hasn't produces on single good meme, prove me wrong

Album of the year has been announced.

Pre-order now to receive your customized machete.

>Mayoiga
>doujins
I admire your optimism.

Fuck off Boobhead, where's Yottsun.

The early memes were pretty good.

But that's literally the only thing I can believe in anymore.

youtu.be/S2e3rlakEUc

No bully.

It's time to hear Hellcat and Jackass radio again.

>prove me wrong
Why? You're just going to say "not good enough" for the sake of proving a point in some sort of complicated meme elitism. There's no way you can win in subjectivity against an asshole. Post Yottsun or fuck off.

The beginning of the Jackass one sounds so lewd.

I wouldn't mind if episode twelve simply was all the seiyuus moaning and Yottsun laughing with images of every character flashing on screen making lewd faces.

Fund it

You only age if you lose your Nanaki. Neither of them have.

I wouldn't mind if the entire series would have been just the same shit but with Yottsun's super bored commentary as audio track.

don't forget
>the ost for the episode is a mixtape recorder by yottsun's VA in engrish
truly the evangelion of our generation

Would you make the puppy your woman?

>yottsun and kamisama to the audio commentary for the whole show
I want it

I'd make that puppy PUSH THE FUCKING BUS

>Monster appears and Kamisama starts telling science behind it
>Yottsun clearly doesn't give a shit and gets turned on by the sight of giant tit
I didn't know I wanted this but I do.

All Toriyau said on the matter is "I played a little prank before I left. They've probably found out by now..." There's a lot of stuff he could have done to get fired, but not arrested. Especially since whatever it was would have to be small enough to allow the possibility that it hadn't been noticed yet.

Also, Pink Goddess does seem to have had a job, since bio says that he "works from home". That's why everyone jokes that he's a gay camwhore. If anything, I'd say that as a grown adult with a (probably) flexible work schedule who seems to have very few interpersonal connections, he might be one of the people set up to face the fewest repercussions.

He is too fragile and sickly to push the bus.

Toriyasu definitely took a wicked deuce on the floor.

Aw, he looks like he's going to throw up. Poor puppy isn't used to swallowing.

Can somebody post a link to that thing where you pick which character you like and it picks out how you rank everybody

But not too fragile and sickly to hike through a forest in the rain?

You mean Koharun. Using Masaki in this context is misleading.

Toriyasu fucked up, he doesn't want to get cops involved. Dahara and Koharun would probably be arrested too.

Swallow it, puppy

I am psyched to hear Nakaya voice.

>Kiznaiver
>Mayoiga
>AKB0048
It's probably coincidental or she is a fan of Okada, yet this is her third Okada series. I hope she is apart of other Okada series in the foreseeable future.

That's fucking great.

Whose is it?

Puppy confirmed pure

No, it's just that he usually gets it up the ass.

Toshiboy, he didn't even tell Wank he was going to do anything, wank didn't understand what was happening, after he coughs and gets his breath back he asks him what happened. Toshiboy just smirks and says
>Oh nothing at all Wanko, I just became a Toshiman

But if Koharun is Aida Masaki, saying Masaki would still be correct.

But now Wanko is impure and can't get married.

charactersort.6te.net/custom/sorter.php?id=53

Not having this shit bookmarked and redoing it after every episode.

Nakaya is a cutie.

Would Wanko really be so innocent? He is 18, after all.

Would any of you get married to an impure Wanko that confusingly had his virginity taken by Toshiboy? And I don't mean just a one time think, I'm talking full on used and abused and thrown out after he's done impure.
I would, I'd just be happy I had him to myself now

She really is.

I swear Toshiboy x Wanko is the most retarded ship. Who in the world would want to see Toshiboy doing anything at all? He's dull and ugly as fuck, just look at that fucking nose. I can't understand people glorifying him here, there must be some self-insert thing going on.

Don't even dare waste such a beautiful boy as Wanko on that worthless tiny dick.

Just got around to watching the latest episode, it feels like the spark is finally back after how underwhelming 7-9 were and I'm so glad. I never imagined Yottsun would turn out to be the best character.