Aw shit here we go

Aw shit here we go

fuck off narutards

Did the Hyuga clan always have that grey iris in their eyes? I always thought they were just full white.

When is it going to end? WHEN.

and then she killed her brother

Mean to quote OP, not that retard.

the only good thing remaining about the new gen, and she probably fucking dies

thanks

As long as it doesn't have the manga's horrible, horrible design I can stand it.

The ride never ends

Boruto movie bd extra?

yeah

Neat

Remember when Byakugan was the ultimate eye talent in the Naruto universe and all other eye skills were supposed to be lesser decendants from it?

Sure takes me back. Yessir, sure takes an old man back.

Actually, with the Kaguya fillers, the movies, and Boruto's manga, they're setting the stage for the Byakugan to get massive power-up boosts. Meanwhile, the only Sharingan user in the next gen has lady bits, so she'll be useless in short order.

Yes, but only when the byakugan is activated. Their eyes have more of a lavender tint to them over all.

>No veins

She perfected it

Boruto was a failure (though he might pay off once he has a child wih Sara), but Himawari will make the Hyuga great again.

So much YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Himawari a cute!

CUTE!!

>Yas

>naruto

Good job proving you're all from reddit and all cancer

Wait, Boruto has the Byakugan now?

Nice job proving you're a summerfag

>not #YAAAASSSSing to Himawari's byakugan

Naruto is Sup Forums related and Sup Forums does have genuine Narutofags. No amount of meta bitching from you will make people stop posting about it. So just hide this thread and fuck off.

So if the BD is out, does that mean we can finally watch the movie in decent quality?
Why do Japanese BDs always take so damn long anyway?

so this is why they stopped doing filler
they are already working on the sequel

will they keep kishis designs or go with the new guys abominations?

>No veins
I guess that's the Uzumaki variant.

Naruto threads used to be dubs threads. What happened?

Sup Forums grew up
checked though

that moot feller died

does boruto have the byakugan
If not then what does that useless little shit have

Naruto x daughter x hinata doujin when?

>does boruto have the byakugan
see

>Its Himawari's eye

THATS MY NIGGA
8 TRIGRAMS IN DIS BITCH

boruto? more like burrito!

how long until we find out a demon is in boruto

I don't think it is

The tatoo he has moved up to his eye and it activates

Likely a forced activation of recessive genes maybe?

until they kidnap someone. That's how Naruto works, the plot only advances if someone is kidnapped.

>Himawari's doesn't have veins
>Hinata's does
>Hiashi's does
>Hanabi's does
>every single Byakugan user in the series does
>except Himawari
>Boruto's transplanted eye doesn't have veins
Looks like someone became her nii-san's spare.

We went over this before.
>transplanted eyes can't be shut off
>transplantee has to close their eye to keep from using excess chakra
>giant fucking scar going across his eye
There's a 99% chance he got it from someone else. Himawari is now the most likely candidate

Oh well. I'm sure someone gave her a replacement too.

>Implying this is a real flash-forward
>Implying this won't be revealed as Bort's Chunni delusions.
>Implying that there's any chance that this manga will actually be interesting

>Himawiri is kidnapped
>Boruto is sent to rescue her
>he sees her die in front of him
>some long lost ancient demon is awoken
Place your bets folks

Of course she'll get kidnapped at some point. Both her mother and grandmother were kidnapped. I bet it'll be the Cloud again.

More like naruto and Hinata just have to make another one now. That is if Naruto and Hinata aren't dead too

Are the demons still inside of naruto?

Couldn't he have gotten it from Hinata as well? I'm still not convinced that page isn't Boruto's delusion. If it isn't, why ruin a perfectly happy ending with some over the top edgy shit?

Because that sweet sweet Jew gold from all those little nip boys

>Magical mercenaries serving a feudal lord
>Happy Ending

but if its a byakugan that was transplanted from someone else, and thus cannot be de-activated. What use would shutting the eye be? Byakugans have xray vision.

The one dude from the mists village covered up his eye so he could maintain an element of surprise, not necessarily because he wanted to not zap his chakra

Hinata's has veins, we see her use it in the movie. Himawari's doesn't, and neither does Boruto's.

>I'm still not convinced that page isn't Boruto's delusion

>崩壊した木ノ葉の里…衝撃の未来!?からのスタート!!

>A crumbled Konoha...and a shocking future!? It starts from there!!

>First Box Info (About the flash-forward):

>崩れた里、火影岩…平和となったハズの木ノ葉隠れの里で戦う、ボルトと「カワキ」と呼ばれる人物。2人とも、身体に共通する紋章があるようだが、一体…?

>In a crumbled village, at the Hokage Monument...They're fighting in Konohagakure Village, which is supposed to be peaceful: It's Boruto and a character referred to as 'Kawaki'. The both of them seem to have a common 'crest'//'coat of arms' on their bodies, so what happened...?

>What use would shutting the eye be?
So he doesn't use up chakra. Ao needed to cover it so nobody figured out the Mist stole a Byakugan. Bort doesn't care if people know about his eye.

fuck off narutards

see

you innocent stupid child, you truly don't understand the power of greed do you?

The reason Ao's eye was covered is because he didn't want anyone trying to steal it.

The seals that cover his eye can only be removed by Mist Anbu.

They are making boruto filler in naruto now?
Thats hilarious

I will be keeping an eye on this series just to see if she inherits her mother's lovely boobs.

But if it is activated all the time and it eats up chakra when it is activated and the eye has XRAY VISION. What use would covering it up be?

He covered it for strategic purposes not because of chakra not everyone is as bad as Kakashi.

Steal it back because he stole it in the first place. Semantics. Point is, transplanted Byakugan have veins, but Burrito's, for some reason, doesn't, and the only other instance of a vein-less Byakugan seems to be Himawari

Furthermore, they removed the veins from the BD for some reason, it's not likely that they just forgot. SP, unlike Kishi, is actually good with remembering details.

>her mother's lovely boobs.
S-should we tell him?

What's with the lines, does she smell or something?

I want to smell her hair now

This may sound dumb but what if the reason Himawari / Boruto doesn't have veins with their Byakugan is because of their heritage?

ITs probabbly Kishimoto fogetting that they have veins. i wouldn't put it past him considdering he forgot to give it to them in the first place

That would make sense. I had a crazy theory that the veins were to vent excess chakra away from the eyes. Since Burrito and Hima are both Uzumakis, and a trait of their clan is being chakra monsters, they wouldn't need the veins. But this is literally out of my ass and has no basis whatsoever in reality. It could just as easily be a design choice because they already have the whiskers and the veins would clutter the face too much.

You say that, but he remembered to give them to her in the original chapter. But in the adaptation, it's gone.

>inherits her mother's lovely boobs
>mother's lovely boobs
>boobs

I have some bad news user...

Friendly reminder that Hinata was flat in the movie, which this shit is based on. Jesus, you sound like a buncha gay drama queens. Call me when he deflates Tsunade or something.

But why

Why are you getting so butthurt about it?

And yes I'm aware of how she was drawn in the movie, doesn't change the fact that Kishimoto drew her as stacked. And Kishi>Studio Pierrot.

I don't even give a fuck about her tits, its the fact the the art is utter garbage. Especially for someone who was Kishi's assistant. And the future story sounds like it was taken from Fanfiction.net.

Bullshit.

>Hinata
>flat

Cuckura pls.

Perfection

>I don't even give a fuck about her tits, its the fact the the art is utter garbage
>specifically makes comments about the tits
You're all whining over nothing. If she was drawn flat by SP, which Ikemoto is basing the opening chapters to the new manga on, it can be expected that he'll draw Hinata the same way.

You're all just being super salty little bitches over nothing. The art isn't even that bad. Hell, in some places it's better than Kishi.

Hinata is is perfect, jealous of Naruto desu

Probably. She likely has some form of ADD (given her genetics.) Girls with ADD tend to be rather wistful and often forget to do basic everyday tasks like washing their own hair or doing homework.

>You're whining over nothing

Where was I whining? I was just giving my opinion. Why are you projecting so hard?

>The art isn't even that bad. Hell, in some places it's better than Kishi

Now I now your just shitposting. There is no way you could read those two chapters and say the art wasn't fucking atrocious. Even the "detailed" pages look like rough drafts.

This next generations stuff is geared towards people like you who eat up anything that has to do with Naruto. Naruto was an average to shit tier shonen, and they actually managed to make it worse both story-wise and art-wise.

You seem pretty butthurt, user. If you hate the art so much, why are you still reading it? Why are you still talking about it?

>both story-wise
What are you talking about? We haven't even seen any original story yet. It's all movie rehashing.