Buyfag Thread

Read the guide.

Buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/Scale-Figure/Isuzu-Sento/p/MAX_SCA_WD_00053
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So my Tama finally came in from Nippon-Yassan and the box was pretty beat up. Thankfully Tama herself is fine but every corner of the package is damaged in some way. I feel like I should complain to someone but I don't know to who or if any good would even come from it.

Has anyone else had damaged box problems like this? What did you do about it? I've never had any issue with NY before.

Never used them personally but I know other anons in previous threads have had the same problem

If I bought a back-ordered item from amiami a few days ago and now it says orders closed, is it safe to assume they won't be able to get it for me? No email yet

Just wait until they email you, since there isn't any way to be sure.

Will there be a Mai figurine? I'd definitely buy one.

>wanting mayonnaisama
I'd rather have one of the short haired girl with headphones.

Any new info on the Taito Black Hanekawa? I wonder if it will look anywhere near as good as that garage kit Mold & Painting.

Still waiting for Caster.
Just wake me up already.

Mai is my waifu. She is perfect.

>mfw my RSAL package gets from Osaka to my house in under a week
EMS can suck my dick, it costs $20 more and I have to be awake when the mail comes to sign for it. Fuck that, RSAL for life

Lol. XD Sleeping in the daytime. Ru a vampyre? ;P

what's wrong with her feet?

It all depends. Smaller items generally will come pretty quickly, but the bigger the item the lower the chance there's room for it. Also, for some orders RSAL isn't even an option and after a certain weight, EMS is almost as economical with better protection. Basically you're acting like a smarty pants based on your few, limited experiences. The only correct answer is to choose the shipping that suits your needs.

I wish the mail was delivered by robots, I hate the mailman making comments about "packages from japan." Doesn't help that they're labeled plastic figure/cushion cover either

>mailman making comments about "packages from japan."

You live with some cheeky mailmen, user.

>Mailman making comments about "packages from japan."

Never had this happen. Pretty much every encounter I have with my mailman is a greeting, giving me my shit, sign for it and then we'll both say have a good day. Sounds like yours has a bit of a mouth

The younger woman that delivers around my area does that as well.

Is she kawaii?

The only time anyone said anything to me was when a post office clerk commented that they had seen a lot of Japanese packages that day.

She's decent looking with large breasts, but she's kind of rude and has a tendency to do that annoying shit where they just smash mail into the box when it clearly won't fit.

My guess is they must know roughly what's inside and know about the vague self-deprecating attitude collectors have. Either that or they're very rude, unprofessional, and kinda impertinent.

Maybe she wants someone to smash his dick in her when it clearly won't fit, and that could be you user.

Sticking it to the mail lady is terrifying in more than three ways.

fuck her

Out in a few months. Giggity.

goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/Scale-Figure/Isuzu-Sento/p/MAX_SCA_WD_00053

Why? I'm curious.

cool concept, but ass looks a bit flat
also
>that price

If you piss her off your figs are toast

>3DPD

You're right user, sorry.

At least they recognize its from Japan. My post office just calls them "Chinese boxes that need a signature" They're usually nice about it at least and ask what I ordered and I just tell them its some keychains and books

Will amiami ever restock pic related? A few others, like cdjapan, have.

>mailman with dredds. Doing it for 5 years or so. Loves Misaka Mikoto. Asks me about figures, I tell him and give him eggs now and then. He gives me flash drives with kiddie vids and wads of rubber bands. Give him my seven of nine statue. He's gone for a month. Comes back. His dad died. Starts giving me vids of him and a young girl. I cower in my room everytime he comes around now.

Why?

Who here has a FAG?

Mike?

Me.

>Kiddie vids
>Him and a young girl
So you contacted the FBI right?

I've got the normal Materia. Also preordered Baselard and the one with the ninja weapons whose name I forgot.

Snitches get stitches.

I have a stylet built, A gourai and an architect in my plamo pile, and the upcoming releases preorderd.

They're not really harder than gunpla but seriously benefit from a bit of detail paint.

>FBI
>not CIA

Yes. It happens all the time with international mail. That's why some companies, like Amiami, adopted the policy of always overpacking their boxes with extra heavy duty packing material. N-Y is still trying to be competitive, so they don't want to spend so much on shipping costs if they can entice customers with shipping prices that are maybe 500 yen less than other stores are charging.

>still waiting
>was released 2 months ago
Where did you order her from?

I have many. They're my favorite thing right now.

Who cares? When I actually lived in Japan, the Kuroneko driver (like Japanese Fedex) would constantly try to strike up conversations about the shit I was ordering. Be grateful that your mailman actually has a soul and considers you to be a human, instead of just another house number.

>This is the Pedo Gang's turf!

Kuroneko? Is there a sawarineko one as well?

I mean, she can be somewhat nice sometimes, but I'm pretty sure she's around 35-ish years old and painfully single thanks to her personality most of the time.

Is this worth 12000 yen?

Does anyone know if they ever released official Selvaria card sleeves at some point?

just donated most of my fig collection to a local refugee shelter, feels good

what the fuck are refugees going to do with chinese figurines?

That's very expensive for such a tiny photo.

I'm getting obsessed. I've got every major release.They just opened preorders for Jinrai:indigo which is that FAG only with an alt color scheme, different weapons parts, and most importantly A DIFFERENT FUCKING PONYTAIL. AND I PREORDERED IT FOR THE NEW PONYTAIL. Send help.

>she's younger
>35
I'm not gonna make grandpa jokes so instead I'll say that you make it sound like you're not entirely against the idea, and why do you even know she's single?

Colonize glorious Nippon.

That's jinrai, the same one in the picture you replied to, unless yours is blue/gray in color.

for

Only reason why I ordered her was because I got a new joob.

Yeah, that one, the indigo version is the only Jinrai I liked.

I don't think the mailman knows whats inside, the majority probably don't even know what an anime figure is.

They are probably just commenting on what they notice, I'm sure not too many people have frequent packages coming in from Japan. I have a middle eastern old man mailman who comes and comments on constant packages from Japan and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what anime is.

Please be in Cali.

congrats, Sup Forumsnon. what do you do?

not my business, all I know is that I wanted to do something for the syrians

>that face
Get the this Megahouse Excellent Model one instead.

you must be fun at parties

koito a shit

I can unironically say I am the life of parties aimed at working people over the age of 23.

>order something in the beginning of april
>gets into the country in may
>customs take 2 weeks to move the fucking package for approval
>1 week to mail me a letter to tell me they need the usual shit to make sure everything is legit
>1 more week to reply to the documents and to say "they are going to send them now to the correct people"

this fucking country
it's not like i wanted what i bought anyway

>why do you even know she's single?
There's a different mailman on Saturday, and I've talked to him a bit since he usually parks in front of my place to leave the truck while making the rounds in my area.

get puked on/people try to punch me as they OD/apparently save lives

EMT. Pic related to my life.

GSC wheres my pork nendo!!

Took me just two months short of TWOOOO YEEEEARSSS to get my Musashi Heavy Armament figure.

Don't you guys think that if it takes that long to get a figure things are getting just a little bit absurd? I mean, even Tesla tries to keep it within a year for a car.

I don't think in any other industry you can pre-order stuff that far in advance. it's seriously asinine.

I got a couple Mikus in today.

Just buy from amazon jp cheaper and easier.

amazon jp is more expensive at the moment, unless the shipping is significantly cheaper

Jesus, the Kekkai Sensen fanbook is way bigger than I expected. No wonder the LE cost 6k. Haven't found a way to get the DVD to play yet without using 2 region changes, fucking Matshita drive making things complicated.

I'm glad I got it from Amazon and not Amiko, the shipping cost was probably crazy.

I bought it with couple other tlr manga stuff was pretty cheap and 2 day shipping. Then again im used to EMSing everything with amiami.

Boobs are too big for Miku.

Did it get lost in the post or something?

link to the product?

good taste user.

What did you prioritize when you started buyfagging? Figures, CDs, Blu-Rays or Dakis?

What are your secrets?

If only they had put more effort onto her face. I guess I'll never get a decent non nendoroid Rolling Girls figure.

BDs and fumos.

Paper. And still do.
Nothing fills the hole in my heart like paper does.

does anyone know what this item is?

Bought 'em on Mandarake. I think they may be on Toranoana, though.

Just pay the jizya next time.

I don't need a page, I need to know which that item is, a link or something.

Beat me to it

EB 涙ミク抱き枕カバー

Did you try making an iso and then using handbrake or something else to do a rip of the files?

Mostly plamo. Now it's all over the place, but I generally don't get a lot of scales or Dakis. I'll get to dollfagging one of these days.