Media bias targetting blacks

This is actually true, almost always

Niggers were alive for mugshots, police don't kill black people for petty thievery if black guy doesn't escalate the situation by not following orders. In case of white guy murdering his family and offing himself only pictures media has are happy family pictures from kikebook or guys face from his employers website and high school yearbook photos of kids. White family guys usually don't have lot of criminal history so there aren't old mugshots to re-use.

the black ones don't have happy family pictures to use for the newspaper

>bias
A positive one if anything. The alternative to mugshots was probably the facebook pic of nig waving a firearm at the mirror with dirty toilet bowl in the background.

>Nig nogs steal 90 cans of baby formula to sell them for crack money
:^)

>Upstanding African Americans bravely acquire 90 bottle of formula to feed their 90 children.

If you dont have anything positive to say then just shut the fuck up

Making fun of the situation with your sarcasm doesnt help

Blacks are facing more prejudice than ever these days.

Show some fucking respect.

heheheheh

Nigger

They wuz a good negro just tryna get dem baby formulas fo dem programs

There's no other photos except the mugshots the fuck is the media supposed to do

From working in retail I can tell you why baby formula is stolen so much, and it isn't to feed babies.

Baby formula is almost a protected class of product in and of itself. Based on its "need" in society, almost all baby formula is treated as if it is holy. You can go to a CVS or RiteAid and return baby formula without a receipt, citing a defect in the formula, or just a simply lack of faith in feeding it to your infant. Niggers know this and steal it en masse, use it as a sort of prison currency, then those that get their share just return it for 30-40 bucks a pop, a few here and there at different locations.

The businesses know this is a thing, and they know they can't in good faith turn down the refund because it may be legit (it never is). That is why they lock it up or use anti theft measures in those aisles like those securostrips or putting them as far from the front door as possible. Its also why black people get shamelessly followed if they go into those aisles.

Razors, soap, baby formula, multivitamins. These are the items thieves and lowlifes know have high return value, turning it into a prison currency for those who know how to benefit from the system.

Reality targets blacks because blacks are an afront to reality itself.

kek. reddt nigger

>police don't kill black people for petty thievery
Cops have killed blacks for breathing or moving wrong way

Wrong.

>Cops have killed blacks for breathing crack smoke or moving towards their glock
ftfy

>There are as many bikes in my garage as there are stars in the sky.
>T. Based black science guy

>cops killing niggers
yeah ok... so what's the problem?

>story about victims of murder features victims of murder in happy family photo that makes the juxtaposition with the story makes it more horrific

Liberals in charge of understanding context

he WERE?
looks fake
even smart negroes cannot into basic English?

>Media seems to hate black people
Guess what US political party dominates mainstream media

they cut cocaine with it because it doesn't fuck up their clients. They can snort it and its not outright poison. The texture is supposed to be better than corn starch and shit.

Drug dealers who want their clients coming back use baby formula.

babby's first trip to Sup Forums
hope you like defending niggers
change your flag to GAY
space like this so people can read it easier, they enjoy it

Niggers don't steal formula for their own babies. Formula, along with other staples like tide laundry detergent are fenced for drugs/cash. There's a huge black market for household shit like that, formula is exspensive while being relatively small so it gets stolen a lot. That's why it's under lock and key in shitty neighborhoods

Niggers

bet they stole those 90 cans to cut their coke before dealing it in the streets

Blacks have mugshots more often. Mugshots can be obtained via DoC website. Personal pictures require more legwork.

It's not bias, it's just easier.

Nice meme friend .02.

These are incredibly low quality posts
Has Sup Forums really fallen that far?

what did you expect on a slide thread?

>complains about low-quality posts
>replies to almost every single post
>1 post by this ID
+.02

This is a low quality post. Have a (You) and go fuck yourself.

Nigger detected.

>people on Sup Forums trying to defend niggers

They were stealing fucking BABY FORLUMA!!!!

Why else would they fucking take it??? To show off to their friends????

You guys need to fucking re-evaluate yourselves sometimes, because i promise you, you would behave differently if you had to live in an impoverished neighborhood like they do.

Fuckin retards on here think they know how easy everyones life is when in reality, some people are just dealt a bad hand and have to use other tacyics to feed themselves and their families for survival.

to cut cocaine m8, that's the only use of baby formula a nigger could have

>babby's first trip to Sup Forums
Nope and I do it for the triggers like (you). Otherwise Sup Forums would be one big gay circle jerk, which its already 75% there anyway

>black people commit crimes to feed themselves

lol.

the bottom right are not white lmao. black pipo so stoopid can only think in black and white.

no those are probably the best photos they have of those niggers, only ones without gang signs, drugs, or weapons.

dat filename Top fucking kek

Stop

Calling

Them

The N word......

Like, get your fucking point across without using racist shit not everyone wants to hear it.

>complains about big gay circle jerk
>is one of them
you should go back to rebbit

excusable for he is not a biologist.

Welcome to Sup Forums, you nigger.

Get your jigaboo ass back to the anals of the internet, faggot. There's not much room for kykes here, especially not one of your stature.

What the fuck is everyones problem with reddit here anyway?

Its actually a great place for intellectual discussion

Minus the racism.

Nigger

but they are niggers, when you act like a nigger and look like one, that's what you are. If they wanted to be called human beings, they should start by not acting like ghetto monkeys. Won't stop calling a nigger a nigger because some blacks are civilized, some individuals don't represent the whole group.

For once a race-mixer did the right thing. He erased his mistake.

Maybe it's because the whites weren't in jail before

Fuck you shitstain .

because snowflakes from rebbit to weak to be here and just ruin this place with their "feelings", slide threads and spacing between each lines.

>pol
>circlejerk
Lmao youre definitely new. There are more communists browsing than on Reddit

>We have mug shots of thief
>We don't have mug shots of murderer
Do you get it?

The happy family photo makes the murder more jarring instead of trying to somehow make it less disturbing but the dumb black that cherrypicked these images to support some imagined doubled standard is too retarded to see this.

Literally showing the victims when they were alive and happy, along with their murderer, leaves a considerably bigger emotional impact than a mugshot.
It's not meant to make him look good, but to portray him as an absolute monster.

Well it's kind of hard to get mug shots of dead and dissolved people.

Shut it nigger.

Maybe it's because niggers only take pic's of themselves being niggers

>Mug shots of theft
>Mug shot of murderer
Both seem to be objective fact reporting. What did you expect?

go back to tumblr snowflake

Back to Tumblr niggerlover.

And tumblr is now bad becausee.........

...???

>tumblr is now bad because
>bad
>now
0/10 bait

>wants to hear it.
nobody is saying shit we are writing it nigga, you cant hear writen words unless you are one of those mouthbreaters that need to read in outloud to understand

STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS DESERVED IT. DO WHAT THE COP SAYS AND DONT TALK BACK U GOD DAMN USELESS SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT. I CANT WAIT FOR CIVIL WAR SO I CAN START GUNNING DOWN THE NIGGERS AND NIGGER LOVERS IN MY TOWN. THERES A GROUP OF US DEDICATED TO THIS.
INB4 MUH FBI
ITS ALL BLOOD RELATIVES FAGGOT
PISTOLS,
SHOTGUNS
ASSAULT RIFLES
AMMO
TAC GEAR
NIGGERS HERE ARE FUCKED
THEN WE BUNKER DOWN WITH OUR BLOOD FAMILY AND BLOOD FRIENDS

Fuck off.

because its filled with overweight sjw lesbians who only pretend to care for attention

>Has Sup Forums really fallen that far?
Sup Forums was never good, nigger.

>look at these monsters
>look at what this monster destroyed
It's obvious what gets more attention. The news should never try to justify a criminal.

Also pic related.

Blacks have no altruism if a nigger steals its for fun and thats it.

>pic
It's not the niggers fault, user, it's the white computers. Niggers dindu nuffin

>judge is literally doing the SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIT face

The black man on the left actually shot and killed an infant in a stroller, so I deduct points for implying he's a mere shoplifter.

There are more Holocaust survivors on the plant than stars in the galaxy

nigger

You must have fallen far from your reddit faggot tree. Go back to that cumguzzling cuckfest shithole and don't come back until you are ready.

Ah, I didn't realize you had posted the same pic. Check'd

Stealing baby formula?

Do you not have tits?

>tfw you call black people "spooks" and they just look at you funny
I had one guy thinking I was calling him Skooks and replied with "sheeeet I'm bout to Swooce right in dis muthafukka"

I then befriended him and talk about memes.

>There are more Holocaust survivors on the plant than stars in the galaxy
There are more holocaust survivor stories than gassing-deaths in the 6 gorrillian multiverses goy

u cant fix ugly...

>shows the kids who died
>why aren't they also showing the 90 empty cans of baby formula in the trash can?!

I'm pretty sure he got reprimanded over this, and no longer works as a judge.

He's an astrophysicist not a biologist, you fuck.

I thought summer was over?