Mccain retard

what up with this senile piece of shit.. why is he ruining USA?

He's about to die so he stopped playing games.

Republicans have been lying to you for years and years.

They all know they're just fucking people's lives over, but McCain is done going along with the jews

OP is an assgoblin

he is cancer.

Because he is a lizard.

If triple repeated digits, he fucks off into his casket tomorrow by noon!

He has a family he will leave behind. He also receives over $700,000 a year from military contractors. It pays well to have a brain tumor and destroy the country.

Friendly reminder that John McCanary started a fire on a US aircraft carrier that killed over 100 US servicemen

The Viet Cong did nothing wrong

ahahaa

>McCain triggering the Trumpbots AGAIN!

My man is making up for choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate. You go!

Little johnnie is upset he lost in 2008. His been on a rampage against the GOP hardliners since the 1990s.

He tried to derail Bush 43, in 2008 got demolished by some nobody, in 2012 nobody cared what he had to say, and the GOP tried to get him to lose the primary in Arizona in 2016.

He hates his party and is taking his hatred out on the country

He will surrender
He always surrenders
Just grab him when Schumer takes a nap

>what up with this senile piece of shit.. why is he ruining USA?

Unlike every other republican, he is not obsessed with screwing every middle class person in the country.

This pisses off the billionaires in Trump's cabinet.

Fuck that retarded dotard Mccain!

The shilling is laughable. Either make it less obvious or kill yourselves.

He's the taking the heat. Riling up the base for the next election.

What if Soros is paying for McCain's cancer treatments in exchange for him to fuck everything up? In all seriousness, I'm sure that is what is at play here. Most people are rational and won't do a complete 180 on policy that they have prescribed to for the last few decades. My bet is that he is pressured into doing this. "Do this, or you die."

He is being blackmailed for causing the USS forrestal fire.

The CIA/Mossad factions control his every move.

It must be something significant because he'd never go against Graham of his own volition. It's just real odd to them not sucking each other off for once.