Wouldn't you just get a smaller dick

Also scary monsters Diego is underrated

PSYCHIC SPIES FROM CHINA TRY TO STEAL YOUR MIND'S ELATION
LITTLE GIRLS FROM SWEDEN DREAM OF SILVER SCREEN QUOTATIONS
AND IF YOU WANT THESE KIND OF DREAMS IT'S CALIFORNICATION

I dunno man, I just wanted to draw shitty ms paint stands

Kill her in the real life

Calm down Pucci

I was looking through my Jojo folders and this made me feel really sad.

This thread is off to a fantastic start

Nothing because her refrigerator sized father would oraora me

Ignore.

Hey guys, so I want to cosplay as a Jojo character, and I would love some suggestions on which jojo to cosplay.
It would have to be someone on the twink side.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU START THE NEW THREAD TOO EARLY

Johnny or Gio

what did araki mean by this?

Giorno

Melone

Mista

Part 8 kira would be relatively easy

→ #
Delivery from last thread
i.imgur.com/Nphl4knh.jpg
(Nsfw)

I think my hips are too wide for Johnny

Johnny is the obvious one
Maybe Narancia, but more recent art makes him look like a legit mongoloid same for the rest of the cast of part 5 except Bruno, who looks just more like a respectable man
I guess the only Jojo twink left really is Johnny.

I guess Rohan is kind of twinkish, but his hair is even worse than Josuke's.

Forgot picture.

This must be the attack of an enemy stand! [Fishing For Compliments]

>lanklet
>that barely scruffy look

Honey you ain't no twink
You're just a skinnyfat

10/10 mista.
Do it

Rohan

please do Mista

HEY (You)

Shit, Rohan might be a good one.
BAKANA, HE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME.

>Fugo isnt just swinging wildly with a fork

NANI?!

>Part nine is the final part
>we're all but guaranteed a female jojo
Let's just hope she isn't as shit as jolyne

>that
>skinnyfat

What'chu say?

I would be content with her literally just being SBR Universe Hermes

>having shit taste like that
She's tied with Josuke for my favourite Jojo.

A few Daily Reminders:

Zeppeli killed at least 20 frogs in order to perfect that "punch stone thru frog" move

Joseph Joestar tied a man to a cactus and left him to die of starvation, thirst and heat stroke in a desert

Mannish Boy never gets arrested or killed or anything and grows up to be literal Freddy Krueger

The RPS Kid fight is the most boring in the entire part

Almost any Stand user could annihilate Kars, even as Ultimate Lifeform

There are no good waifus in the entire series

This guy should lift

Diavolo is permanently dead from the perspective of the rest of the universe

Ireneverse only contains 2 billion or so humans as the rest were brutally murdered by the combined effects of Bohemian Rhapsody and Made In Heaven

Stand Stats actually do have meaning and value

King Crimson's effects are very simple and easy to understand

Rohan Kishibe has the third most powerful Stand, first being GER and second being Tusk Act 4

Johnny Joestar successfully created a climate of political chaos and nation-wide fear after murdering the President and burying him in an unmarked grave because muh Italian buttbuddy

Norisuke, Kyo, Dayima and Hato will all probably die

jesus christ you're got a nasty body
how dare you besmirch the term twink

>Let's just hope she isn't as shit as jolyne
Erase yourself and your horrible taste off this world

How did DIO get The World Over Heaven?

Hermes was a shit brojo and barely did anything throughout part 6. Her friendship with Jolyne felt really forced and there weren't enough scenes of them actually being bros.

Also she's ugly as fuck

God is just a Diofag

Which Part has the best music references?

I rarely ever see this much concentrated shit taste
Wew

Fine, prove Hermes has value as a character besides you wanting to fuck her

I don't want to fuck her though i would given the option
I just thought she was cool, I dunno what to tell you, I really have no argument

jump into Cream's mouth and erase yourself, senapi

He obtained Heaven after murdering jotaro.
Then he ruled the world since the duration of his time stop grew longer and longer over the years.
Then he rounded up the villains and formed an alliance with them to get rid of the Joestars in the original universe.
And they would've did it if it weren't for the fact that Star Platinum is bullshit personified

>Pink Floyd
>Queen
>Bob Dylan
>Earth Wind and Fire

Cool design and stand ability, badass but still does reckless shit and has fun.

She is pretty cool, I guess. I actually really like her stand ability, and the way she hides money by cutting open her fucking boobs was pretty badass

Most of my problems with her are more because of part 6's writing in general

And the Okuyasu by itself in its original color, if anyone wants it.

I've heard good shit about SBR's shading in the B&W but sometimes I can't understand what the fuck is going on.
Should I continue doing color or B&W?

>kill da ho
>ho da kill
>hol da kil
>hold da kil
>hold the kil
>hold the kir
>hold the kira

HOLD THE KIRA

Now we just need Echoes Act 3 clapping when it happens

Spiggy is CUTE, CUTE!

If you're reading good quality scans it shouldn't be much of an issue if you enlarge it to full size

Where is this confirmed?

Why does Araki does 10 Parts atleast?

Get the fuck out

got more kira and killer queen pics, Sup Forums?

Except mista is muscular and has a six pack and huge arms. He also isn't covered in shitty body hair. The only thing they have in common is that they both probably stink

MISTA DOESNT STINK FUCK YOU

t. Mista

Killer Queen is the cutest stand.
D4C is better though

I would like to see the one of kira getting bitchslapped by Killer Queen with a severed hand

>Tfw Karera will never sit on your face and overload your senses with her womanly musk
Feels bad

Hermes worst girl. The thought of snail eggs falling out of her arm can still make me puke.

There is not enough pics of KQ being catty.
I demand a drawfag do something with KQ scratching (detonating) the furniture. Or Kira punishing him with a newspaper.

Are you the guy that posted that massive post about that yesterday?

Can Johnny finger girls from far away using Tusk Act 3?

Jolyne didn't have a personality. She just did things and others referred to her. No presence at all.

No but that made me hard as hell. I wish I saved it

Hermes was worst girl for me for a long time, but after finishing Part 6 i really liked her.
She was not the prettiest jojo girl, but she was just so damn cute with how she acted. Like her panties scene during highway to hell.
She won me over with her personality.

Hermes is supa cute.

i saved it since i wrote it

She had way more personality than Jonathan or Jotaro, what are you talking about.
She was brash and determined.

Post plz

it's not as good as you remember

Quit teasing and give us the whole thing already

o-ok
Imagine taking a big whiff of Karera's hairy pussy. It reeks of fish and salty sweat. Somehow, that only makes you crave it even more. You find yourself unable to stop from diving face first into her snatch, your tongue probing at the slightly lose entrance. It's not as bad as it smells, but it's certainly... flavorful. Her cunt, when you're not running your tongue over a loose hair, tastes vaguely like piss and sweat, and very salty. The longer you're down here, the more you begin to sweat yourself, buried against her hot pussy and smothered by her fuzzy rug. She begins to hold you down against it as you try to pull away and while you want non-fishy air to breathe you can't deny how hard you're getting. with every lap you feel the folds of her womanliness, the slimy, warm texture getting to your brain, her slight spasms around your tongue driving you to try to bury yourself deeper. The smell of her hot pussy is driving you nuts. Just when you think you're going to suffocate on cunt, she grabs your head and forces you down onto the floor, mashing her puss against your lips, against your tongue, using your face like a sex toy. You hear her moan and you feel her pussy leak all over your chin. Her pelvis pulls away, and you finally can look up at her. She's heaving, her chest pushing outward with each breath, her body glistening with sweat. She climbs off of your face, and despite your obvious erection, does nothing but fall asleep against your shoulder. It seems almost uncharacteristic for her. But even with the boner, you fall asleep soon yourself.

Hung this on my locker at work, came back two days later to this

The one under Superfly is Stone Free

Thank you very much

Don't be humble faggot. I fuggin jerked to it like 33 times

>Karera being super unhygienic
Where did this meme come from. Also why did this give me a.. boner

How do people find this hot? Those details about fish reek make me literally want to puke.

What would Star Platinum Reqiuem's ability be?
>inb4 it's ability is to do even more asspulls

Punch harder
It SP over Heaven

So I'm rereading part 5 in Japanese and I was thinking what are the chances that the reason for the KC power inconsistencies at the end (most notably Narancia's death) are a result of the power up that all stands received from being around SCR? Prior to that Araki had used KC consistently but the blatancy of the inconsistency in the way its used there seems inexplicable and I think this is a simple enough explanation.

>The sheer presence of SCR powers up other stands