Behold, the current state of the British Empire

Behold, the current state of the British Empire.

God save the Queen, lads.

The apocalypse did come after all!
Yay!

>White people
>Superior

I thank the maker for my Jewish genes.

THis guy is going to get fucking murdered by Muslim men, how can he not realize how insane this is

Wait... a faggot in my country?
Its over lads.
How will we ever recover?

Salty Bong is salty.

Leicester poster detected

please..there's no one more degenerate than jews..they are the origin or fucking degeneracy

>tfw my brother is a fucking racist fatass and my dad wants to be a woman now

God we have fallen too far

They might very well be, but if white people are not intelligent enough not to fall for the Jewish tricks, then what good are white people?

They are brainless idiots, willing to sacrifice their culture and identity for the emotions, and appeal to morality. Just like dumb people do.

>if curcumstances permit

>m-muh swedes g-guys!!1

WOAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAAHHA!!!!!1111111

well I've never fallen for jewish tricks and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one...lets see..there was also Hitler

fuck this gay earth

leicesterfag detected

I'm here for work, but I'd hate my kids to grow up in this country.

A nation which will not look after it's children is on it's way to destruction.

You are not the average, are you? The actual white average of white people are either Hillibillies, or liberal SJW city cuckholds and feminazis. Does that sound like the labellings of a superior race?

I think not.

>.there was also Hitler

Emphasis on the ''Was''. He died without achieving anything, and his fatherland is the second rape capital of white girls by Muslim refugees.

how the hell did you find it user?!
please, wouldn't you mind deleting this thread? its really important to me

>teach me how to behave as a Muslim woman
Just buy some weed bro

Compared to what? The average nigger? And hitler achieved plenty, that's why he's so beloved by some old Germans despite all the propaganda

Compared to what Jews have accomplished for themselves.

>Total US and EU control
>Own the media
>Own Hollywood (thus they own culture)
>Own all the money (48% of the 1% is Jewish)
>Jews can be white looking or Arab looking, yet they still treat each other like brothers and help themselves raise to power
>They have their own ethnostate protected by the biggest military power in the world

Well then, the best gift to give your kid this Christmas is a Racial Dicrimination note on their record.

It's only bait, because it's true.

odd.

We need Ireland back fast

Let me explain the bullshit behind this one. In the UK we have this dumb shit rule where cops are held accountable for anything they got involved with. If you're chasing a suspect and that suspect gets hit by a car its considered your fault for chasing him and you get fired.

The PCSOs didn't get involved because if they did and the kid died they would lose their jobs. Welcome to Britain.

what the fuckings?

>meh religion is dumb as fuck who needs it fuck xtianity let's just be secular life is meaningless anyway
>muslims smell blood
>instinct towards religion activates
>Islam moves in for the kill

I hope all the anti-Christian fedoras out there enjoy the coming Caliphate.

Well it was a nice run, it's been a pleasure lads.

>Leicester
not even surprised with that shit hole

At this rate I'll have to create a separate folder for UK in my redpill collection.

The absolute state of bongistan

>God save the Queen, lads.
I think you mean:
>God with my dearest and most sincere requests, please end the eternal torment of the world has suffered at the hands of these dark Freemason's and Jew's who run the Earth with Gematria rituals, drugs, child trafficking, and soft population controls. Our police and military are order following subhumans who defend Satanic covens where infants are regularly consumed, dismembered, raped, and tortured by high ranking dark occultists who are in control of almost all the nations currency printing presses. God save the Earth.

Faggot.

I was being sarcastic, but yeah that just about covers it.

Sounds kind of hot to be honest. Don't tell me you wouldn't want to try it?