Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers soon

is sailor moon waifu still running this thing?

I WANT THE SPOILER NAAOOOOOOO

Togashi is dead user.

You can bet there'll be at least a full thread of shitposting before we get any picture.

She was never running it at all.

Let's go boys.

5 hours until spoiler pics

It's a torture the last 12 hours before the chapter

Does anyone seriously think either Hisoka or Chrollo is going to die? I would seriously bet every last cent I have that both of them live.

I know your pain.

They both live, Shalnark and Kortopi die. Check the archive.

Considering most seem convinced todays spoilers are real, no.

Wasn't Naoko running it for a while?

No. He just told you.

I get to sleep through most of it. #EastCoast

who /Leorio/ here lads?

Everyone loves Leorio user

Would you hang out with them?

Keep in mind all they are all mass murderers and could kill you a hundred times over.

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK AAAAAAA

Hisoka is gonna die. He didn't even bother to stop his mutilated limbs from bleeding.

He almost used up way more stamina than Chrollo.

Chrollo has mainly been chilling and darting from the sidelines.

Hisoka on the other hand has been dodging, jumping up and down, wrestling, grabbing people's bodies and corpses and spinning around, etc without any time to take a break.

I would join them to become Chrollo's lover.

there's no way chrollo would let two of his spiders die especially when they're defenseless since he borrowed their nen

FAKE PLEASE FAKEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Feitan and Phinks playing PSP
nice

Don't forget this is going to happen.

post edited one

She helped him by doing some assistant work during York Shin (putting the tones or something like that). He did a little Sailor Moon fanart to thank her in one volume.
Maybe she still helps occasionally.

kek

guy with sword is Machi

Nips made this?

Holy shit

They split up to hide their moves from each other but we, the reader, saw them all fight and there wasn't anything amazing.

They sure are fast.

>I will 100% win this battle
>Actually does it

I am still honestly shocked, i mean fair enough hisoka bs his death but in the end Chrollo was right.

When we finally get back to pika and the plot progresses I seriously hope Pika won't go full blown Gon in the arc nearly killing himself and having leorio there to play the killua role.

I'm from Korea and I can tell you my western friends this is indeed fake :^)
Spoiler: Kurorofags gon git BTFO

Today is the day Sup Forums will cry. Screencap this.

They're not good people, but have you seen the Hunter x Hunter world? People fucking die like flies. I'd only not hang out with them if I wasn't a Nen user, but if I wasn't a Nen user, I'd be fucking dead anyways.

Translation?
kurtopi a cute

they're too fast to drawn shitposting

>ywn become trapped in a videogame and be forced to work and marry an npc

>there wasn't anything amazing.
Phinx wind up move is a huge achilles heel. shalnark's auto pilot is a problem too since he only carries 2 connectors, he loses either he's fucked. the other eh

Maybe he married another failure of a player, though.

Yeah, she or someone is running it atm. That explains the terrible artwork and what is shaping up to be the worst fight in the series.

What, you've never played Eve Online?

If Chrollo can teleport people like what he did with Nobunga why didn't he do that with hisoka and use it to fuck him over?

>mfw HxH is the only weekly manga I keep up with and the rest monthly so the wait feels like nothing

Jesus christ, fuck off and kill yourself.

I forgot how deep CA was. I'm going to re-read some of it while waiting for spoilers.

>hxh
>weekly

Top kek user

Why does he keep his hair up?

Togashi's fetish or something, he talked about it in the Ishida interview.

How strong is Hanzo?

You have no tastes. There's been nothing good in this fight.

Rate the fight:

6/10

It needed build up and was too long but I am so happy seeing the characters afters so long I can't hate it.

Because he has a more distinct character design that way.

>people still think the spoilers are fake

the butthurt is going to be unreal

Obviously Hisoka had one of theses

Imagine a weak Pitou captured by the Ryodan. Kuroro and Pakunoda ask the conditions for her fight/support hatsus.
But as Pakunoda doesn't ask for what Pitou is hiding, they don't know about Terpsichora.

Will Kuroro have
1) The fighting ability
2) The two known abilities
3) The three abilities

And will Pitou have
1) Terpsichora
2) No Hatsu
3) No Nen

>people will respond to this obvious bait

I played FFXI for 5 years, 14,000 hours, so I feel like I more or less did this once.

I believe he meant none of their hatsus were that powerful. The original conversation was about them having an ace up their sleeve, but only Feitan and Shalnark have an obvious fight turning ability you'd need to know about when facing them.

Can't rate it yet, I don't know how it's going to end.

I'm pretty sure the requirements to use his powers now is that he needs to explain them before he can use them from the book. This is probably the reason why hisako let him talk that much when the match started.

this,the fight was so bad,chrollo didn't even have a fist fight with hisoka

The game ended and I doubt there's a NG+

desu, kalluto has the most impressive hatsu. being able to eavesdrop like that is so fucking great.

what are the spoilers?

because he looks like a fucking faggot with is hair down

Spoilers real or not I CANNOT believe there were actually people who thought Hisoka was dead then and there at the end of last ch. I mean he fuckin straight up implied he has something up his sleeve. Kurorofags gonna getBTFO tomorrow

>muh only fist fights are good fights

Why are you people reading magic battle shounen again? Go read your average martial arts shit.

9/10
Ranking not final

Being regular for the past 7 weeks almost had my hopes up but you just dashed them. Thanks user.

This is one of those 'genius strategy' fights because the characters say it is so.

What? Chrollo needs to see a hatsu in action before stealing it.
And he doesn't seal nen entirely.

so it doesn't get in the way.

>b-b-b-b-b-but m-m-muh t-"that"!!!!

How? Chrollo isn't dead and in the end he is the victor.

I never wanted hisoka dead considering i wanna see him and Illumi pair up more so in what way are chrollofags btfo?

link to that?

WERE ARE THE SPOILERS OMG THE WAIT IS KILLING ME I JUST WANT CHROLLOFAGS TO BE BTFO

Didn't he use a move before explaining it right at the start of the fight?

I'm pretty sure Ryodan has no way to "trap" Pitou.
They would either manage to kill her or most likely die in seconds.

But he used Black Voice, Sun and Moon and Gallery Fake all before explaining them. He technically never explained Black Voice and Gallery Fake, because he knows Hisoka knows them already, he just used them and said, "I believe you know these," then compared how they interact and compare to his other abilities.

I'm pretty sure he only explained his abilities to mislead Hisoka and also get him to use a head for a weapon so he could sneak an explosion on him.

Because he won't win the fight if Hisoka doesn't die...

How can you call him the victor if he
>failed to kill hisoka
>let hisoka kill two spiders

I guess he may have seen them because they're basically huge puppets floating in the air.

He did.
According to spoilers he faked the death thus in the fight he basically copped out and Chrollo was left winning with barely any scratches.

please

Should've had a bathroom buddy

Remember to have a bathroom buddy when you're at a hotel

Let Chrollofags have this victory because it's the first and last time Chrollo will ever win at anything.

what if phinks does 50 arm pumps before striking her?

Assuming spoilers are real which panels would you want to be leaked before chapter is out? I'm hoping one of these
>machi washing hisoka's face looking concerned
>hisoka trapping machi
>kurtopi pooping and hisoka spooking him

How is Hisoka going to get his limbs back?

You and I have vastly different defintions of winning a "fight to the death". If you can wake up tomorrow and fuckin shake hands with the person you were supposed to "fight to the death" you didnt win the fight

>Implying killing spiders breaks the team up
>Forgetting the time where Chrollo even said the team can move forward even if he's dead

At the end of the day Hisoka forfeited and knew he couldn't pull off anything else so resorted to pretending to be dead and left and then kill 2 weak spiders.