>Solves both.

Find a flaw

Pro-tip: You cannot.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds
aryangoddess.org/video-another-fan-video-to-lwymmd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a thread died for this

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>Death Penalty for breaking a virgin females heart
stop bumping shitty threads with your nazi larping.

by obsessing over taylor you are setting yourself up for a defeat when her potbelly masters inevitably pay her big bucks to date some nigger in a big /pol BTFO campaign

calling it now

women are fucking insane

Wheres your argument?

Maybe that is their plan, digusting cucks with their 4d chess

The OP image was to highlight how the media loses it's shit over every meme Sup Forums spams more than twice

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0RzZGpyds

You know its going to fucking happen

kys you dumb piece of shit. women will all be killed by men before this kind of retard shit happens

Alexa Bliss is my Aryan Goddess

She can beat up Swift if they fought.

Where are the good arguments against men not breaking women's hearts?

Why can't men be responsible?

Taylor Swift will betray Sup Forums screencap this

in your dreams
she is /ourgirl/ should would rather shut it all down than disavow us

>Taylor Swift
>Aryan goddess

True, true. It would be )))terrible((( if she was forced to cuck out )))by a legion of tumblrettes(((.

I don't doubt she )))would cave((( to pressure.

sssssssnkt

>implying Sup Forums doesn't control the narrative with memes
aryangoddess.org/video-another-fan-video-to-lwymmd/

Pewdiepie didn't decide to be an ironic nazi. We meme'd it into reality and he followed.

>Zimmerman and Kaufman

>look what you made me do

)))oh noooo(((

AHEM

(((Yaaaaaay)))

>Hey user, want to kill some niggers and start the race war with me?

Taylor swift is a roastie Illuminati puppet whore

Careful my dude. Your M'lady's showing

This, only beta virgin losers think the opposite

>Male Age of Consent 20ish

now I know incels want a good excuse but this is just silly

>he hasn't taken the taypill yet

But only ardent anti-capitalist virgin losers think the corrollary, which is correct!?

flip it

yes yes we get it you fap to Taytay.
Why does all of her relationships end in a brief period?
Well it is cause she doesn't put out and rich guys bounce.

that wire being so loose bothers me more than it should

Taylor will always be there for you

W..what about mummy?

>This jew has posted the same pics at a party where she hugged a black guy and a jewish guy like 400 times this year
Dude we get it

You want Taylor Swift to release BLACKED nudes. Now stfu and stop spamming that shit. Why is it even saved on your computer?

Raising the age of consent doesn't give incels any excuse unless they can stop themselves from aging which is a worthy pursuit(immortality)

Who the hell is this?