GuP - Girls und Panzer

Derailing the thread with the first post.

Other urls found in this thread:

galax.moe/panzer/sort/
a.pomf.cat/ptcnal.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for generals are cancer

Is there a best couple?
No, there is not.

I think eyeryone can agree the Italian military was a fucking joke right?

I can't.

>best
Did you mean better? Otherwise that raises questions about the picture you posted

They were pretty good 2000 years ago or so.

Failing to post images on the imageboard is literally cancer.

Sorry, I made a mistake.

Without trying to derail this thread straight away the Italian army got stomped at every occasion before crying to the Nazis for support

how much of the anime is cgi ?

POST GUTS

Take them away

Unifying Italy was a mistake.

>When she sees your dick

The Italians knew they were behind going into the war. They needed time they didn't have to play catch up and Mussolini knew it.

I believe he's implying that the set of guppie couples is well-ordered: every subset has a least element (worst couple), but it in some cases the greatest element (best couple) doesn't exist.

Why is this swimsuit so heavily associated with Maho? It appears in virtually all her swimsuit fan art.

Shouldn't it be reversed? Bottom in top and top in botton?

Holy shit I hadn't noticed that, it's beautiful.

Reposting Rosehip's face when she wants to go fast but mama Darj' won't let her.

Tomorrow I will do a Pekoe or a Saki if I don't wake up in the middle of the afternoon.

I have been gifted the machine-translated Chinese subs for the stream on Saturday.

I have no words to express how amazing it's going to be.

Pic as a preview of what's to come.

No bully.

The tanks in motion, some of the backgrounds from the tanks PoV, and the poor intro of episode 1.

>how much
too much for my taste, just enough so they can still the bullshit stunts without the budget running out in 10 minutes and their animators dying of carpal syndrome
it's pretty nicely done though

fuck, i'll fix it

Do you believe the Shimada Mika theory?

Post em

I liked the intro to episode 1, I mean it wasn't good technically, but it still looked nice. A bit like a PS1 game in 2016.

I'd rather show her my love

Don't know, but it is fantastic

Thank you talented user

Seems plausible

Undoubtedly. I think it may have originally come from official art.

Mussolini was an idiot. Italy already conquered the world once, they didn't need to do it again. They had just united they country after centuries of inner conflict, with the Hype of world domination from Hitler there had to be an idiot to try and revive the ancient glory of Rome.

It was pretty nice going from habanero to der FILM.
Der FILM had a character say pushing from the inside was stupid as fuck, but I had to say it myself for habanero.

that IV pov scene where they drive downhill ?

ok

I'm going to marry Arisu and there's nothing you can do about it!

Where are these from?

Seems to be the case alright. The same design is retained in more recent official art except it's all black now.

>Mussolini was an idiot.
Probably the biggest idiot in the world at the time. With his policies, he could have declared neutrality and it's very doubtful that Hitler would have invaded. But no, he had to play tough and get his ass handed to him everywhere he attacked.

>World
Europe and North Africa mate, granted that might have been the world to them but that doesn't mean it was the world

Link to where you can make one

I think that might be the case, yes.

Are these killers Sensha-dou legal?

>Using the sherman crab to attack tanks
I want to see it

galax.moe/panzer/sort/

Bunch of bakas, but can't deny, very talented bakas.

I want to see Saunders fielding a calliope.

Isn't a girl allowed to have more than one bikini? She likes the fit so she bought it in two colors.

Very sexy bakas.

Not even all of Europe.

Taeko best duck.

Anzio OVA was great.

Did I imply that there is anything wrong with her having two of the same design? Because it's a very nice design that suits her well.

Kinda of accurate till around 15... I like Yuzu and Saori better than Saemonza, but those battles never appeared and she ended up there somehow.

I respect your opinion but you are wrong

Do you think that Maho ever wishes she had smaller breasts like her sister? They are cuter and bounce around a lot less...

this, those duck are far too sexy

the rocket Cromwell is a postwar modification so that one isn't (although it uses Hurricane rockets so there's no actual postwar technology involved)

What time?

i want to see a petard armed churchill

This one: a.pomf.cat/ptcnal.webm
Yuuki is such a cutie.

Help me order dinner

Reminder that the Pz.38t is the cutest tank.

That is all.

Maho looks good in that but she'd probably look better out of it

9pm UTC

Tell that to Carthage.

I'm sure her tight leather jacket will deal with it.

They're not that much bigger than Miho's, to be fair. I think they're a nice size. I wouldn't like them to be any bigger.

You meant the JgdPz38(t), right?

Why glases wante dto close the shcool so hard ?
because he wanted to sell the ship ?

Meant for:

Look at those Mahos

god fucking damn it, when i want to post a pic i can't find it, and when i don't, first thing i see

anyway, I prefer my ducks pint sized

>Fukuda #1

I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates her.

Chihatan's antics were one of my favorite parts of the movie.

No.

They're big but not ridiculously so and maintain a good shape. What more could you want?

>tfw Anchovy has become a way of life
I feel you, all I've eaten since the film came out is various types of pasta and pizza.
I like to pretend that she cooked them for me with love ;_;

I guess I like the automotive girls and the usagis.

Too much money spent on something which doesn't produce anything.

R8

Maturefag here

>Why glases wante dto close the shcool so hard ?
Did he close your school too?

It produces cute little girls.

>you will never watch war movies with the Usagis

The media suspected that glasses had already reached an deal with some ship breaking company before Oorai decided to join the Senshado tournament

Autism-chan showing emotion.

What in the world.

Maho's a bit bigger, but not by much,

>saki
>expressing emotion
MODS!