Tired of losing yet, Drumpfsters?

Tired of losing yet, Drumpfsters?

Where can I sign up for your job?

The September 23 prediction is true. On this day Drumpfvestites suffered mass ego death. They will never revover from this Armageddon.

no

>Not gaining support from communist Hollywood
Yes, what a shame.

>Jimmy Kimmel attacks Graham's health care bill that Trump had no part in
>DRUMPF BTFO
So low effort

Wow, they really showed him

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Actually this is a win. You are just at a low IQ tier to comprehend. Trump has drug in the main fans and placed pressure on the leagues. The Franchise owners need revenue not politics and bad press to exist. And a player making a few million pales in comparison to the revenue they could generate by removing the offending player.
Check mate bitches.

Everyone is against him yet he still stands tall like an unmovable wall

>hollywood and the establishment bashed trump this is unheard off!

Who the fuck cares about any of them. Especially health care.

The more institutions attack him, the stronger the rest of the people support him because of just how fucking silly organizations like the NFL look when they do it in all their blinding rage that someone dare stand up to their liberal agenda.

Wow, all people and organizations that I hate rebuked someone that I do not care about.

>NFL and UN
>Hollywood

>nfl
>un
>every health group?
that's a lot of jews

SHAME ON TRUMP AND HIS IDIOTIC SUPPORTERS

>PEOPLE SAID THINGS

lol Trump is president.

isn't jimmy kimmel some shit tier comedian? who gives a fuck what he thinks?

NFL is becoming completely based in Cuckifornia. How many teams do they have?

silly silly drumpfkins. Keep voting against your own interests. I hope one day, your insurance company fucks you for voting for this shit. In fact I'm sure it WILL happen if you get what you want. Wake the fuck up and see how misled you are. Go do some research on if the ACA would actually ever help you or a family member. You may actually be surprised. The pre-existing clause is something we ALL should wnat. Not just the left or the right, or the center, it doesn't matter.

Go back to Sup Forums

oh, people I hate rebuke my president. wow. how terrible.

>losing

Oh look, its another pol bait thread with 100% cyrclejerk afterwards.

Indeed the board of intelligent people.

>PEOPLE SAID THINGS

I can literally, literally, literally, feel the impeachment

Shame like still being hopelessly butthurt that your POS candidate lost yet again despite cheating in every way possible?

That kind of worthless shill shame?

WHo are these fucking people that dont know how healthcare works,

FUCKING 95% of the country is insured privately

nobody is losing healthcare over this bill.

>losing

Trump's approval rating is the highest it's been since May. It's almost as if he knows exactly what he's doing.

>Tired of losing yet, Drumpfsters?
You people keep outing yourselves for the shameless whores you all are. The winning never stopped, it only kept growing with our list of people to purge when it comes time to come to blows.
Tick Tock.

>Pay attention to my blog.
Advertising. What a shock.

40-50% approval is pretty standard for presidents tbhq

Tired of winning?

>Jimmy Kimmel

Wow, a late night comedian "rebuked him," I'm sure President Trump is real hurt.

Meanwhile, his approval rating is on the rise, and back around the mid-40s again.

>NFL
>Jimmy Kimmel
>Athletes and Jimmy Kimmel have been in movies
Yes, Hollywood

>nut our presentdent

This shit is stupid. When shame starts to run dry, tolerance goes down the drain.

Is Dotard Trump tired of winning?

>fails to make the white house D for 4-8 years
>has to scream and watch his party take preventative action
>T-T-Tired of losing yet, D-Drumpfsters?
>says increasingly retarded violator of Dragon Dildos

Literally no one respected Kimmel, the NFL, the UN or health care providers before Trump decided he wnated to be president. What's changed?

"Cringing faggots BTFO'd by Trump's awesomeness" would be more accurate

Nigger we elected him, he's not changed from what at least I saw and expected from him, lol, this is the shit we wanted most of all... you retarded liberal pussies to awake every single day and rue it. Look at who you are siding with, Jimmy Kimmel was the lesser man of the "Man Show", Colin Kapernick is just prooving that you can act like a foolish nigger in even the NFL and get away with it. (Obama may have actually taught him that...) Just the other day you were rejoicing at that gook troll, who would love us all lined up and shot, called Trump something you faggots had to look up before you were somehow "in on the joke"... It's actually truly due to people like us, historically, that have kept fools like you and yours alive for centuries past and those to come.

honestly he is most likely higher since the ones doing polls still haven't changed anything. They are supposed to take samples from all over but still just make a few calls and never leave new york to check.

doesnt this just further prove that republicans are the new counter culture