Are black folk justified when they speak of the so called racism and injustices they experience and white supremacy...

Are black folk justified when they speak of the so called racism and injustices they experience and white supremacy that goes on today? I'm trying to find cases of it but I don't really see it.

Yeah seriously, what racism and white supremacy? Its all fake news. Theres no racism here.

*proceeds to post hang people of color, 1488 and other nazi shit*

You people are mentally unstable.

Niggers are always going to nig. How racism is unjustified is beyond any intelligent person

Actual cases of racism are very rare in the US and when they happen they're usually checked immediately (firing racist employees, lawsuits against racial discrimination, etc.). What most people are referring to today is the fact that even with the advantages of affirmative action and protection black people as a whole still can't get shit done. At a certain point it's no longer the system's fault and maybe you're the defective piece. But then to admit that would be to admit that you're inferior so it's better to pretend that the system is still out to get you.

Why don't Asians talk about white supremacists and injustice if it's so widespread?

Yeah Sup Forums does take out their anger on niggers online, but I can't see them acting out on it, in real life. I see white people going out of their way to prove they're not racist, in real life.

people get insulted for the color of their socks. they get unfriended and hated for who they vote for. these little nigger hoop monkeys who only exist to throw around balls aren't immune from insults. racism isn't an actual thing. it's just a kike term to insult white people. that's why there's no such thing as racism anywhere in the world.

Nice watch

What do you call white people lynching black people, in particular, for no reason, other than them being black and themselves being angry?

No. Jews were just as discriminated against and persecuted and you can find them in most positions of wealth and power.

no, it's just an easy way to get rich. rap about FUCK WHITEY and hordes of self-hating white kids will throw money at you

Asap's last name is (((mayers))) and he's from Jew york... makes me think

They do, you just don't care to listen.

I call it "Something you only see in black and whites photos in history books and if coloreds don't like it they can leave"

We call it 1950. None of that shit happens anymore.

>What do you call niggers raping and robbing and murdering white people for no reason other than them being white and themselves being angry?

Racism.

I had a thought that if Ashkenazi and african americans had kids then their kids would be 100IQ average cause you have the 115 of the Ash. and the 85 of the AA.

>Are black folk justified when they speak of the so called racism and injustices they experience and white supremacy that goes on today?
Yes and No.
You could make an excellent case for systemic racism against blacks.
But the niggers are too stupid to do it.

No it's basically microagressions at this point.

1960s racism and before: segregation and lynching
2010s racism: WHITE WOMEN CLUTCH THEIR PURSE WHEN A BLACK MAN ENTERS THE ELEVATOR

holy shit guys I just went down a rabbit hole and found some crazy shit

There are based blacked people, neutral black people, and niggers. Most of what you see in the media are niggers whose ignorance results in their predicaments in life and their low minded divisive views of the world. The same can be said of racist white people, etc. There are based and well-minded people of all ethnic groups who suffer due to the ignorant actions of niggers of all ethnic groups.

Yes, there are black niggers.
Yes, there are white niggers.

Want to find cases? Look at the shit tier white people (racists/bigots/hillbillies/shit-tier-educated) and look at shit tier black people (racists/bigots/thugs/hood-cultured/shit-tier-educated).

Magic.. They have the same traits.
No one likes them for any of the ethnic groups.

No, and the retards don't understand who offensive it is to invoke their ancestors' suffering. They didn't go through actual racism because they hoped their lazy fucking descendants would still whine when they received equality.

>proceeds
>>>>>to post on an internet forum

The nigger will never be on par with the Amerindian let alone the white. What the fuck were americucks thinking not sending them back or killing allof them?

Remove all opinions and go check out the crime statistics and what you find is blacks are UNDER represented in cop killings and arrests

>posting a guy who literally said he doesn't give a fuck about BLM because that shit doesn't affect him

Yes.

Smart man.

alot of them were whites slave rape babies they didnt want to acknowledge but also didn't want to kill

You're not wrong, but the difference is a higher percentage of niggers are worthless trash and the media/liberals don't make excuses for and defend shit tier whites like they do with shit tier blacks

Its just the victim mentality, nothing is your fault if you are the victim. Its just a coping mechanism to avoid responsibility.