Just gonna tell you that if you legitimaly join a guy in real life like him (or if by some magical shit you meet him...

Just gonna tell you that if you legitimaly join a guy in real life like him (or if by some magical shit you meet him and join him) without caring about anything else, it shows that you really need to either consider what is wrong with your life and start getting friends and a girlfriend/boyfriend in real life, or get a damn job.
>in b4 you are the one to talk
I take my time to do all of that and live outside of the internet too, just gonna tell you that bait is not the same as legit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>talking shit on "Not-Guts the Rapist" who shares his glory and conquest with his bros.

The man established a Rape Empire.

What have you ever established, OP?

Seriously, if you are baiting him I don't care, but if you legitimaly would join even a "Not-Guts the Rapist" rl version then I suggest you to re-evaluate your life

No one would rape irl, but fantasy is always fun

>You wouldn't legitimately join a rape Empire would you?

The Great Khan and his horde called, said you were a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/

Well, to each it own, but sometimes there are people who literally don't care about anything and watch any stuff and then shit happens. And then shit like politics and related want to kill everything

You'll find better luck posting this on /k/.

Did this series trigger you or something?

Its just fantasy shit. A very typical one for hentais too.

Assuming he succeeds, why wouldn't you? Why wouldn't you join the winning side? What are you, retarded?

this guy gets it

ma nigga

There is something called "moral shit" and I rather die like a patriotic human before doing some shit like that, something that most people today lack, true patriotrism and love for what they have to love instead of greed and lust.
And I don't care

>not joining a ragtag group of mercenaries to conquer cities filled with elves then eventually betray them so I can have them all for myself

>There is something called "moral shit" and I rather die like a patriotic human before doing some shit like that, something that most people today lack, true patriotrism and love for what they have to love instead of greed and lust.

You have no idea what the values and morals of the Kuro-Inu world are like.

Maybe the Elf Queen and the Priestesses were jerks.

So that's a yes to the "are you retarded?" question then.

>mfw I can't tell if OP wants a kuroinu thread or an autist watched kuroinu and temporarily becomes a moralfag

Yes I have, but I am totally convinced that there are dudes that legitimaly want to join somebody like him in real life
I rather be considered a retarded than a traitor, so I guess yes.
>not knowing that literally meet people that watched kuroinu irl and a few of them talked about how they hate life and rather join volt if they existed

it's a moralfag's first hentai, he wanted to make the thread here instead of /h/ because he assumed he would get more replies

I bet you only like vanilla shit.

if i enjoy it i really don't care if it's right or wrong, and i especially don't care what someone else thinks or says about it

I could just post it there too. Matter fact I will do it. It's just that Sup Forums tends to be more quickly to respong that /h/
Nope, I am ok with everything, but this last days this hentai is really getting me on my nerve with all the bulshit I read and hear, like some people really want to live in fantasy instead of just living real life

funny it's always vanillafags who complain about ntr, rape/gangbang or netori

>like some people really want to live in fantasy instead of just living real life
HOW
FUUUUUUUUCKING
NEW
R
U

that said, it'll be really interesting when the disillusionment hits and he has babbys first existential crisis

>like some people really want to live in fantasy instead of just living real life

I bet you only like sex in the missionary position.

>start getting friends and a girlfriend/boyfriend in real life, or get a damn job

I'd rather fuck the elf queen t b h

>wanting to live real life

i can't wait for all the moralfag delusions he's built inside his head come tumbling down and he goes insane from reality

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but I just hope that you really consider that sometimes you need to grow up, it is not wrong to have some dark fantasies, but it is wrong if you prefer those fantasies instead of real life, and more wrong if you choose to find something like that in real life
That's all, just wanna help you grow up
>I mostly ok with anything as long it is good btw

Fuck off Touma.

>simple mercenary
>gather strong individuals and conquering demon realm that all other countries were afraid of
>then conquering all other countries and becomes emperor of huge empire
>somehow this is bad, and OP saying that people should instead become mediocre nobody

assuming what you calling "growing up" is objectively growing up, why should i care anyway? if "real life" isn't something that appeals to me, what do i have to gain besides a useless sense of pride from it? i don't, so i'd rather fantasize or act out my fantasies

not everyone even has the same moral compass as you, most people have their own ideas of right or wrong and it's very naive and presumptuous of you to assume that people will readily give up their own ways of thinking just because you got mad over hentai

he's exposed to a lot of boring harems with shit MCs

But seriously
>Kuroinu again
I am getting real tired of this shit, same for Buddha fags, whethever are moral or rape fags. Just end yourselves and stop shitposting your meme hentais, or if you want to shitpost do it in your board

Fuck off Marche.

Haha, what the hell are you talking about? Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me.

I legitimately don't think Brock Turner, the stanford dumpster rapist deserved to go to jail. He's a man with a bright future, and she was a slut who passed out drunk behind a dumpster, he should owe her money and be done with it.

Get triggered

he's an underage moralfag who can't even cross-examine his own beliefs

Anyone wanna to bet how long this moralfag become trapfag and then totally can't live without cocks?

i give it two years

The rape gang had jobs. They were a band of mercenaries. That's a job.