Wageslaves BTFO?

He has a point Sup Forums..

Well im going to leave MY house and drive MY car to the bar where I will drink my weekend away.

Have fun sitting in your Doritos dust getting diabetes NEET

Nowadays it's shit.

Back when you had a loyal and loving traditional wife, with a couple of respectful obiedent kids, no one really gave a shit on what they had to do to keep your happy family, living comfortably.

Would you?

>6:30am
psh kids these days, I wake up 4am every weekday, eat my porridge, drink my coffee, go to work and not complain about anything

anyone got a screenshot of that neet thread where he said he was getting a haircut every single day

Its ridiculous how much society has fallen from the original dream. Even myself, I have taken on debt erroneously for quick satisfaction of some knick knack I no longer use. Working for a salary or wage is a means to an end, and end that should be achievable within 10 or so years, not when you're 65. If you're not self employed by 30 you're pretty much a failure at the American Dream. Course now its harder with small farms being less and less viable.

Indebtedness is getting out of hand, you have to invest so much money in education alone nowadays

>not doing anything with your life
>not cutting the middleman
>not being a contractor billing at $120/hr
This is why you're miserable.

Makes me happy knowing that I'll make it big without a college degree.

>make lots of money for somebody else
That's where you're wrong kiddo

> 4 am
> eating porridge

Bro, I can not imagine how it feels...

I haveto say of ll the /x/ tier bullshit this card game is the spoopiest

>pfft you're not a wage fag as much as I am

Yeah college too, but I was referring to graduate or professional school. Even if you come out with a nice salary its a big burden

>implying he'd be happier under a communist regime in which he'd be forced to spend all day working in a field or factory for little to no pay and would be shot for quitting

Yeah it'd be so much better being a drunk who fucks used up 50 year old barflies all day. Why would anyone give a fuck what this degenerate thinks about anything?

>implying commies don't get up at 6:30 to slave off in industrystania

I enjoy being awake at 5 In the morning...
I enjoy work too. Co-workers are fucking great. You just need to find the job for you and hope you get lucky with your co-workers.

The few people that have tried what I'm working on have all said basically the same thing: "Why is this not in stores yet?!?!"

There are other alternatives like becoming a tradesman or going to community college for gunsmithing or something like that.
I'm mostly talking about behaviors which are non-conductive to growing wealth, and keeping yourself a "wageslave" to someone else. In my case I really wanted an SUV after I had just paid off my Honda Accord (and was starting to pay off my last lone) so I went to the dealership and got myself another loan, albeit at a much better rate than my previous one.
My excuse before was building (((credit))) but with the latest debt scandals I realized I'm done with this shit, but still have a ton of stuff I still want to buy even though I'm trying to get out of debt. Stuff like an AR-15 and a new tablet since my old one crapped out.
NEETs have the right idea about not being a puppet but the worst possible execution. I can't fault them for taking free money that's offered though.

I would agree, roughly speaking. It's no joke.

I'm sure you guys are all well adjusted individuals here with plenty going for you in life.

>just learn to enjoy modern day serfdom

Commies out in force today, shame their arguments are trash. What are you comparing this to? Working for the communist party for even less money? Working for your feudal overlord? Working for yourself on some dessert island where you have none of the modern amenities of life? Listen snowflakes, life is tough, it always has been but now that things are getting easier you pussies decide that now is the time to complain? Would you rather be plowing a field all spring and summer, followed by harvesting all autumn? What are you even comparing this to? And why can't you be the business owner?

because the man has character and honor. How can you enjoy endless days of internet browsing. You are just young, and you will grow out of it. This is the equivalent mindset of goth/emo/scene faggot in middle school.

>1 post by this id
Abandon thread.

You don't have to do anything. And college pays for itself if you are smart about what you choose to study and consider the job market BEFORE you get the degree.

It isn't anybody else's fault if you choose to go 100K in debt for something that has no career. I have a job in STEM and I had 2 job offers before I even graduated.

Porridge, are you a medieval farmer?

I don't wanna take my time going to work, I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag and ten or fifteen girls. What the hell I wanna go off and go to work for? Work for what? Money? I got all the money in the world. I'm the king, man. I run the underworld. I decide who does what and where they do it at. What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards

This

Decided to get my life together, joined army got married to some dependapotamus from back home, living in Hawaii and I couldn't be more miserable. Can't wait till divorce so I can go live Diogenes style.

YA E QUADRANT SUCKS!

>I drink myself into a drunken stupor because I am depressed with my wagecuck life

Arbiet macht frei

Diogenes is the man.

Psh. Waking up at 06.30.

I wake up every day 03.50, brush my teeth, take a shit and bike to work.

I'm glad that's the only hard part, I actually enjoy my work.

if the worker doesn't like this, he can open his own business and be his own boss. thats the beauty of capitalism, unsatisfied with your work? just get another one

Yeah, what's wrong with that? It needn't be that bad. Once you get to know your partners you become friends with them.
Arbeit macht frei, neet. If you don't work you can't afford the freedom you want. Your life isn't freedom. You depend on the state and the state can tell you what to do.

Not if you're an entrepreneur, dipshit

>Yeah, what's wrong with that?
>what's wrong with slavery
wat

>Arbeit macht frei, neet.
You don't even know what they meant by that, you ignorant fuck. They made the inmates do completely useless work like carrying shit over from point A to B and back to A just to fuck with them.

I'm not a NEET, I work for myself.

>quotes Bukowski

Do you even know who Charles bukoowski was? He was the most miserable drunk son of a bitch who slept with ugly prostitutes, and lived in shithole rat hotels.

Find purpose. Get an education, learn a skill. Get a fucking good paying job and always learn. Don’t buy into this fucking outcasts bullshit or else you’ll be miserable just like he was and living in a van down by the river.

Nothing wrong with slavery so long as it's voluntary.

>He thinks he owns his car and house
LMFAO. The absolute state of normies. You watching the big game tomorrow™ ?

nani? Explain yourself user.

If you believe that, start your own company. My brother did, and is doing pretty fucking well, he's making mid-6 figures, and is at the point with employees he works half a day.
What I do for a living, which I love doing, i can't do on my own, so I work for others, but make a very good living, and I'm okay with that. I'm usually up at 6 anyway.
There is nothing stopping anyone from making their own business. You'll probably starve for the first couple years, but once you get into profit - it's all good from there.
It also shows you that trading off doing taxes, paperwork, dealing with vendors, dealing with employees, and all the headaches of running a business for a paycheck - not a bad deal.

>staying in your comfort zone and being mediocre sucks
-Captain Fucking Obvious, You're a stupid faggot, 2017

>tfw when you don't understand shift work and flexi-hours

I like my job, my coworkers, and my wage is triple that of neetbux. I don't like that my taxes support leeches like OP, but son enough they won't.