Should There be a Federal Bed-time Law?

Anyone else tired of this new trend where people sleep in till like 2 in the mourning and get up at 12. I think it's degenerate which is why I think there should be federal bed time laws which state by 9 you must be going to bed. I think overall if everyone did this the country would become more productive and good.

>I have no friends or social life so everybody else cant either

nighttime anarchy

>Should there be a federal _________?
No.

I will literally form a militia against this idea.

Even if I did, it's not like I'd be allowed or you for that matter or anyone else to hang out past 9.

Also, night jobs.
Your idea simply wouldnt work.

Fucking Statists and their failing to mind their own business

"You know what I miss? Curfew."

Then why don't you support this if you miss curfew?

this

sundown for all niggers, sandniggers, and poos. Crime rates at night would drop.

How the fuck would you even enforce this?

OP has only stayed up past midnight on NYE with his mom. Loser.

>OP is so retarted he dosent know that people hace to work graveyard shifts.
Plus how would that even be enforced? Never make a thread again autistic kekastani.

I fully support this idea. Everyone in bed by 10, and lights out by 11.

National alarm clock at 6.

I know youre joking but pls stop being so fucking autistic. Cant imagine how cringe you are irl

fbi snuggle agents

>Kekistani brainlet needs the government to be his mommy and enforce his bedtime
like pottery

Even my parents, who I love and respect, couldn't get me to keep a bed time. I'm a grown man now with a healthy disdain for the government, what chances do you think they have?

>Even if I did
lol
Why don't you just be a *normal* social-fuckup, and stay up every night until 5AM, instead.

Kek approves!
I'm sick of sleeplets acting like they're better than me because I'm early to bed and early to rise.
If I wake up at 4am, guess what?
I have an entire day to be out, about, productive.
Some lazy faggot wakes up at 2pm after staying up all night - does he accomplish anything at all during those evening hours except drinking, gaming, watching tv and laying around? No, he doesn't!
So called "night owls" and "insomniacs" love to think they're more intelligent and creative than the rest of us, but they actually stay up till past dawn doing fuck-all. They know this, which is why they're so quick to romanticize their sloth.

>federal law limiting my personal freedom
How about you fuck off back to plebbit

Sure, let's just eliminate fundamental parts of our freedom and constitution.

kys

We need a Dreamland Security department to enforce this.