How Cucked am I?

Just found out my wife and I are having a daughter. Had to pretend I was excited, but on the inside I know what's coming. My blonde haired blue eyed daughter is going to be dicked by banditos, niggers, and dune coons in 18 years.

do a sex change on her after birth
problem solved

I know that feel.
I have a daughter as well, but she's very conservative already. I can tell you how I did it if it'll help.

No she wont stop being a fucking faggot

Raise a good healthy family so that she desires a mate of similar caliber you dumb fuck.

Fuck that. Do you know how you got here? Your dad fucked your mother. That sweet woman that used to hold you when you were sad and kiss your bruises was holding and kissing your father's cock. The same voice she used to sing to you was used to moan your father's name. Your beautiful mom got fucked by some fucking chad and you are the direct result of it. Why is God so cruel?

Force your wife to abort and try again.

Seek halp man.

Does it really bother people how sex works? For real?

I would like to know.

Even worse. Your pure and sugary sweet wife lets dick into her too. The only way to get your daughter is for your wife losing that highly valued purity. She went to the depths of degeneracy and might have even liked it. Your wife. A whore.

Sex is confusing and upsetting for virgins to think about

Fake thread.

Sage

>daughter
Don't send her to college. College ruins women.

>18 years
more like 12

Its the Swedish way

I'm sure she will be proud Aryan woman.

Rape is a thing so there's a major flaw in that plan.

the thought of having a daughter is terrifying seeing the state of the average girl nowadays. i feel for you OP.

Congratulations user! My wife and I are having a boy. You're just gonna have to push that much harder for the cause.

>my daughter will carry on my genetic makeup, thereby making my life genetically successful, but it doesn't fall in the range of ethnoclade I'm most fond of so it's a failure
I'm not one to judge, I want my grandkids to look like me too but shit calm down

Okay. It might not work for others, but it worked for me.

1. When getting her clothing get her shirts, dresses, and pants that barely reveal much: No miniskirts, tanktops, ect.

2. Keep her television viewing to a minimum: if you choose to let her watch TV choose older things or a few newer shows that have no political messages. Nineties children cartoons, muppets were good, and even My Little Pony is good for her.

3. Keep her internet to a minimum: Moniter her internet if needed. Keep her off any kind of social media, and if she likes Youtube monitor it carefully. Make sure she uses a phone or computer WHEN she needs to use them.

4. And the most important one: Teach her how to make arguments, and to recognize bullshit. Also teach her that it's okay to ask questions towards people that are above her, but to make her own judgement.

That's what I did, and I got a very conservative daughter out of it.

I will literally get my 870 put 00 buckshot through any boy, man, girl, woman that tries to have sex with my daughter before she turns 18.

Although this does concern me I am somewhat confident I will be able to keep her in line better than other parents who let their daughters dress like hookers at 10 years old.

this

This. Limit her media usage too. Most of these whores are whores because they came from shit homes

Raise her right and she won't. Your influence in her early years will shape her for the rest of her life.

Great tips, Thanks user.

I agree limiting media usage and creating a good home are key. I'm gonna do my best.

How does pol feel about sports? Will she come out butch/become a lesbian if I push sports too much? Her mom and I were both 3 sport athletes in high school. I can't help but day dream about about her competing in soccer, track/field, and lacrosse.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

So raise her to see the world for what it is rather than a liberal alternate reality.

I know plenty of straight girls who like sports but I do get a bro-ho vibe from girls that are way into football and baseball. Get her into golf and tennis, two sports that have little room for niggers.

Raise her to be strong and traditional and pump out lots of white babies.

Nothing cucked in that. A boy or a girl each has challenges and rewards.

You hand women over to another man, it's always been that way. That's why you keep trying until you have a boy to carry on your lineage and legacy.

Jared Kushner literally cucking Trump with his own hot piece of ass daughter

Drumpfies BTFO

Don't forget hockey.

Undercover leaf detected?

Aborting rape babies is also a thing.

If she plays basketball she will undoubtedly have the attention of the entire varsity boys team. Cross Country is a much safer investment. Plus it will likely make her smarter. I'm in the honors college at my university and they always show off the honors athletes numbers, shocking to see that there are no honors football players, and half of all honors athletes do XC or some sort of track/field event. Soccer is up there as well.

Modern Disney Chanel is the worst. Roastiest toastie freshmen at my college right now just loooovvveed Disney channel shows as teens.

> not sending her out to cuck weaklings left and right
cuck

user, don't be scared of having your beautiful girl.

When a baby is born, they have the biggest receptor to learn new languages right from the start, meaning that if you repeat her that black, nigger, spics and the like are bad and that white are good, she'll already have a hatred rooted inside of her for black, nigger, spics and the like. Also make sure to repeat to have a white prince charming so she get the perfect boyfriend later on.

Make sure to talk to her every day so her vocabulary expand and play with her so her motor skills are good , and you'll have the perfect little kid. If you don't spend enough time with her, and you barely talk to her, of course she'll degrade and won't be ready for true childhood, she'll be played for a dumb cunt by other kids

So don't feel like shit, be the best parent you can be for the kid and make sure to read some psychology guides for babies and kids

You watching Orville too?

Moclans have ti figured out man

Seth Macfarlanes new show is ridiclously red pilled

Girls tend to look for a man who is AS good as her father. If she has a shitty father, that is what she seeks out. If she has a great father, that it what she'll look for in a man. If she's looking for high quality men then she's already more likely to be with a white man.

A father worrying about his unborn children's futures isn't cucked. My wife and I just recently started trying, but there's so much out there to be worried about.

For us, the best choice seems to be raising the kids in her home country of Ukraine (Lviv), than to grow up as hated minorities in a 50% pozzed, 50% occupied US.

Move to iceland, it's the only escape

>in 18 years
that's a very safe estimate

have some faith in your parental abilities

Raise her Christian. Teach her good values.

Son or abortion crew

Buy a big truck, raise her slightly racist (don't over push it) and most importantly, have the best relationship with her as you can. Best friend but great father figure.

My sister wouldn't dare burning coal because she has a great relationship with my dad

Don't push her not to, let her figure it out herself. Take her to the ghetto and lock the doors and show her

>already resigned to your child's black bf
>before she's born

Admit it, you're just fantasising about your daughter getting fucked.