What or who destroyed the NFL?

What or who destroyed the NFL?

If used to be pretty /comfy/ but it started getting boring even before this Kaepernick drama. The boredom seemed to have started around the time they introduced TNF.

One problem is that it's never worth it to play at 110%. Look at Cam Newton in the Superb Owl, too afraid to risk his body for glory. Too aware of the millions he gets just for "playing the game."

Ther new rules.

This too. No one knows what a catch is anymore.

Commercials, too many rules making it to complex to follow, political, crooked refs, thug culture amongst players.

For the record: Complaining about "too many rules" is a woman complaint. Turn on your brains, boys. Football is a thinking man's game.

I enjoy the game, but I can never watch one live, so many unnecessary breaks in play.

It's a combination of several things

DVR has made people realize what a waste of time watching a live game is. 4 hours to play 60 mins? Get the fuck outta here. No one wants to watch 3 hours of commercials.

Politics being brought into sports has had a negative impact as a whole, people don't watch sports to hear about BLM, breast cancer etc. (the fact that colon cancer is much more deadly and affects men more than breast affects women is swept under the rug)

Over saturation is a real thing, football being on 3 days a week takes away from the specialness (for lack of a better word, I'm american after all) Thursday night games are notoriously horribly played due to the short turn around players have to deal with.

Expanding in foreign markets are shit times. Really? West coast people are gonna wake up at 6am to watch the London game? Most east coast people don't wake up at 9 and watch

Redzone and game pass make watching games much easier and much quicker

It's always been boring shit for bluepilled good goys. You're only just realizing it now.

No one watches sports on DVR. That’s a meme.

The whole point of sports is to see who wins which means watching it live.

Giving up their non-profit status in 2015. Before
that it was a sweet scam.
Perhaps Trump could have the IRS retroactively audit them.

Just the number of rules isn't a problem. It's the fact they are convoluted, unintuitive, and are constantly changing.

I usually respect other peoples' interests that differ from my own, but you need to be about a 75 IQ drooling retard if you find football entertaining.

>throws the ball
>whistle
>aimlessly wandering around the field for 7 minutes
>commercials
>BUY OUR SHIT YOU STUPID GOYIM
>back to the game, 6 more seconds of "hard hitting action"
>more wandering around the field
>BUY MORE SHIT YOU FUCKING SHEEP
>repeat for 4 hours

I watch sports on DVR all the time, mostly boxing but still.

I don't watch shit live anymore. Check the scores if I'm interested and watch highlights. No reason to watch the camera pan from coach to coach, to the booth, to the ref, to the QB, to the coach, TIME OUT, commercials, shot of QB talking to coach, replay of something that happened, run play, huddle, find out that player is hurt from side liner women who's never thrown a ball ever, penalty for celebrating a nice play, off sides, holding holding holding holding passing interference, TD,, kick, commerical, kick, commerical

Too many rules. No more big hits and not as many truly exciting plays anymore.

Trump should personally interview that African doctor from the "Concussion" movie for Surgeon General. I bet all the NFL would shit their pants.

What destroys everything? Liberalism

it has nothing to do with politics. people are just finally realizing that watching a bunch of sweaty men in tights walk around for a few hours is actually pretty gay.

Well, time to watch basebore.

Niggers.

>Too many commercials
>Ref ball
>New rules to protect receivers and QBs
>Kick off returns for any yardage is rare now due to new rules
>Retired players killing them selves due to CTE
>Too expensive to go to a game (tickets, parking, beer)
>NFL attempting to attract women
>kneeling
>Disloyal team owners moving to other cities (Rams, Chargers, Raiders)

Did I miss anything?

The merchandise cost is obscene. $35 for a silk screened T-shirt. Just because it has the team logo and a nike swoosh. Get fucked you greedy kikes! Probably only costs $2 to make.

Yes

>nigger commentators on TV

This too. Nothing more annoying than a bunch of nogs on Pregame, Postgame and half time.

It's too easy to attack; they've fucked defenders.

Nigs and jews.

Fuck the nfl.

Athletes are entertainers

Amuse me, or I'll find someone else.

Ungrateful, stupid niggers with bad judgement.