What does your backlog look like

What does your backlog look like

Currently most of the way through Heavy Object. I don't see what Sup Forums hates about it so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude Puchimasu is like 1 hour long. Just watch it.

>I don't see what Sup Forums hates about it so much.
Just assblasted Raildex fags. Heavy Object wasn't amazing or super good, but the hate it gets is blown out of proportion.

The premise is stupid and makes no sense for starters. It specifically states that Objects are so powerful that they changed war, and then the story is about how 2 boys with barely any training defeat like 3 per LN using common sense.

Currently on Eden of the East, but my backlog is getting pretty light so I have to restock it.

Raildexfags were half the people sustaining the threads though. It was just people who couldn't make it past the first couple episodes to get to the good stuff.

>Haha, I posted it again!

Mods should just ban people for as long as it will take for them to complete their backlog. How can you be here talking about anime if you never watch it?

>Currently most of the way through Heavy Object. I don't see what Sup Forums hates about it so much.

Aside from the fact that it fucking sucks? Me neither.

>to complete their backlog
>Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer
>Keit-ai
>Seinfeld the Anime

Ask me how I know you're new.

Ask me if I cared to read that shit. Sorry I didn't laugh at your epic memes.

>Guilty Crown
>Kiznaiver
>Mayoiga
>Sakura Trick
>Samurai Flamenco

Literally all that's worth watching on this absurdly bloated list. The rest are dogshit, don't waste your time.

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

I'm making my way through Macross, but the others I haven't touched yet.

Only thing I have on my backlog are visual novels and obscure/underrated titles like Sky Girls, and Saint October.

Most people dropped it before the PLOT kicked in.

Agreed.