Seth Rich General

Looking for info dumps from past threads-need to compile ultimate collection of everything we have dug up in the past. These threads get slid hard, try to keep it bumped

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7637
youtu.be/8_J2bAMjsrc
mega.nz/#F!lDxljYqR!yX7Cp2prPSrj_8bP8aQWvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which e tube fag are u?
>in b4 pizzagate infests this thread

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7637

I want proof that he's actually dead

Thanks for the bump, tell your friends cunt stick

Check out Matt Couch, it's been more than confirmed that he's dead, quite literally. That's one way to turn it into a conspiracy, thanks for the bump

how do you do fellow, user?

quick rundown on image plz

That's just untrue. You are either basing this on Couch's comments, Stranahan's comments, or both. Neither of which actually showed any actual evidence.

If there is an autopsy report, fucking publish it.

If there is a death certificate, fucking publish it.

Thanks for being a crack pot fuck head

Seths last phone call

FULL TRANSCRIP OF SETHS LAST PHONECALL
>asking for qrd
the absolute state of srg... btfo

So Ed Butowsky is a liar, and pictures of his funeral aren't enough? You're a dumb cunt, worse than shill. These stupid conspiracies just distract and discredit.

I think Seth Rich IS dead, but I agree there is zero evidence to support my conclusion.

There's zero evidence either way, which is a huge problem. It's hilarious watching you fags use Matt Couch's or Stranahan's words for anything when in the same breath they'll tell you words don't mean shit.

All while telling you to trust them on this one thing.

Moron.

Link to pictures or STFU.

No one? No links? Most of what I saved has "disappeared" across the web. Infographics, past threads would be helpful. Not here to debate whether he's dead, or murdered by DNC. Just asking if anyone has resources in regards to Seth Rich

this cant be real

awful b8

Shawn Lucas is
still alive then too, Press F for user faggot

Not here to convince or debate validity, just looking for shit to add to my pile

Of course it's not real.

How in the fuck would anybody have a transcript of the call?

prove it or s stfu

Obviously "someone" came forward and provided it. Seth also put out distress call on dark web. No one wants to play along though. Instead people want to be spoon fed and catered to. This place is trash

Excellent reply. Your evidence is truly compelling.

Why bring Shawn Lucas into this? Because you can't provide the evidence you said existed about Seth Rich's funeral? Shawn isn't apart of this current discussion.

They are both probably dead, we both agree. Neither of us have any evidence, and I'm the only one willing to admit it.

Bump

They killed him because "they were angry"- Seth and Kelsey were broken up at the time. Who got in a fist fight with Rich before he was shot? Why don't we have any of these answers. Who threw the party? Who was there? Who was promoted after his death...?

They were both communicating

Pushing another mans foreskin against your arsehole and farting so the air inflates his foreskin.

Haha, cheers

No way this is real although I wish. Sauce?

Indeed they were. Again, what the fuck does this have to do with evidence you claim to have that they are dead?

>Looking for info dumps from past threads-need to compile ultimate collection of everything we have dug up
>No one wants to play along though. Instead people want to be spoon fed and catered to. This place is trash
you have to go back, leaf

This place truly is Reddit tier now.
The autists went the way of the dinosaur

>why won't people prove my arguments for me.

Embarrassing.

Keep me bumped darling faggot

Go find the shit yourself, it's available. You're boring me

or how about this, dont try to dig up dirt on billionaires so you dont get knocked out. take out the lower part of congress and they all crumble.

Love too. Seth Rich's murder for leaking DNC documents is paramount to investigate.

A great start would be getting a copy of autopsy reports or a death certificate. Maybe even pictures of a funeral. Any chance you can link me to those? Or do you only have the word of Matt and Lee?

Fair is fair

just visually this falls somewhere between Aarons celebrite fb status and the Kelsey mulka girl. I'm not too not sure myself

>Seth Rich's murder is paramount to investigate.
ftfy faggot

160.35.80.1 was the last I.P address Seth Rich's phone connected to before he died. Which happens to be an abandoned D.C hospital.

Thank you, someone who has been following. All the sites I had archived are gone. All I'm left with is BS memes from over a year ago now

SETH RICH IS MOSSAD HE IS NOT DEAD STOP POSTING THIS FAGGOTS

SETH RICH IS MOSSAD HE IS NOT DEAD STOP POSTING THIS FAGGOTS.

SETH RICH IS MOSSAD HE IS NOT DEAD STOP POSTING THIS FAGGOTS..

There's some videos on YouTube of urban explorers going there

youtu.be/8_J2bAMjsrc

why don't you look into the Seth Rich wiki?

Here's everything I have on the DC General the abandoned Hospital whose IP Seth's Skype pinged from

Sup Forums has really become /race/ since the election. I'm getting fucking sick of it. David Brock and George Soros need to commit suicide. The DNC scandal is the biggest in American history.

Link to files
mega.nz/#F!lDxljYqR!yX7Cp2prPSrj_8bP8aQWvw

Your poor brain, F

Thank you Thank you

nov 15 guygives Wikileaks timeline youtube.com/watch?v=HcQscTw4lws

bump

bump

Bump.

New to me. Has everyone in this photo been identified? The guy on Seth's left looks like the guy with arrows pointing at him? I thought this was Awan.

Nope not awan, but OP said dump so I do dat.

Bump

Much appreciated

Fuck Seth Rich. He was a liberal and most importantly a filthy disgusting kike. Good riddance. Death to all jews!

Every day I dream of the execution of every member of the Clinton Cartel, starting with Skippy.

He was a liberal and he fucking ratted on the Clintons so how about fuck off.

best part of guccifer 2 is that they used mostly good information. there's an address book in one of the files with the handkerchief house listed... owned by Melissa Moss.

ha ha.

Seth thought he was hot shit

I have an info dump that I can drop which it's speculated Seth Rich gave to someone who I can no longer remember. If you guys want, I can grab some more screenshots for you.

Let me know where and how to post/upload the info I have. It's multiple folders that have multiple files. Some of them have budgeting info and personal info, etc.

I've been holding on to this for a while and I think it's a good time to throw this back out there since I haven't seen someone post about it in a while. I was just considering posting this in full, but I was here and saw this thread instead.

Keep it coming user

Keep posting screenshots?

Stuff for mike is really long

no one?

bump