Since the last thread was shitted by fedoras I'm doing a second one

Since the last thread was shitted by fedoras I'm doing a second one.
If we meme on social media about abortion being a plan to eradicate american blacks we might get it banned!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ7_n2JfC2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the eugenics part was a scam to get old white guys in control to buy into it.

Convenience abortions aren't eugenics in practice in any way.

"Hey there white bois. I'm a liberal slut and I've got something to sell to you. I want abortions for my convenience but you have all the power. So I'm convince you that making it easier to be a whore will get rid of all the niggers."

Is the worldwide nigger population coming down?

Is the nigger population in the USA impacted heavily?

Fuck no. There are more blacks than ever.

The same people who promote abortion wants open borders to subsaharan Africans and even lobby Americans to go out of their way and fund efforts to vaccinate and feed them.

The abortionists are actually feeding niggers and getting them healthier.

But then black women will stop aborting niglets!?

Snopes says that quote is fake yet it seems to be the only main source online that says that she never said that.
Really makes me think.

Why would we want abortion to be banned then?

I can't even tell who's jewing who anymore

Becouse it murders children you moron?
Abortion=leftism.

Anti-abortion groups are moral faggots that don't consider the social and financial ramifications of not allowing abortion.

Pro-abortion groups are idiotic liberals that have never looked at a single stat regarding abortion, and Sup Forums that knows abortion eliminates small problems before they turn into big problems.

Why would you want to ban something that is slowly eradicating negroes?

Why would I be sad that children that would've grown up to at best be welfare leeches and at worst be murderers/rapists/drug dealers/etc won't exist.

I bet you're a civic nationalist too.

Shouldn't Sup Forums be in favor of abortion since it kills niglets?

I'm a civic nationalist as well, but I follow the money. Abortion is a cheap way to deal with an expensive problem.

Don't lump us in with this moral-fag.

Based planned parenthood removing nigs.
Press A to abort a lil nigga.

Yup. If it weren't for Sup Forums hating high taxes, we might be able to push subsidizing "women's services" for low income families and minorities.

because it's not. If there was a plot to reduce the number of blacks then why do you replace 1000 mulatto fetuses with 10,000 Haitian or African fugees?

The system is too retarded to pull off a complex genocide.

Nigger what? you want to ban the most effective nigger-removal apparatus in the entire nation?

Abort yourself. We need to find way to end white abortions, and increase non-white abortions closer to 100%

abortion is all about a white woman's convenience and making money.

The eugenics was always a scam. For abortions to work for the betterment of a people they need to be forced by people trying to engineer a race.

The non-merit-based immigration system is to blame for that. Even without abortion, we'd have the same problem.

- suckers mixed black women to abort their mulatto fetuses
- lets coalburners have their coalbabies
- imports pure blooded 100% unmixed congolese and Haitian negroes who kill people with machetes.

How does abortion control the undesirable black population, again?

but I don't want nigger to stop aborting since they are the race with the highest rate of abortion

LOOK nigger- The white race is getting cut, shot, stabbed, drowned, raped and burned.

There is one thing (abortion) which is slowing down the cutting. Doesn't stop the drowning or the shooting, but you want to eliminate abortion, so the cutting can go way up?

>Stop shooting the enemy!!!
>They are winning the battle!!!
>Let's just die!!!!

We need to end immigration and all that other crap too, of course. but high abortion rate for blacks is a lifeline to keep us alive one extra generation. I'll take it, for now.

shooting niggers while they run is more funny and ethic than aborting

what's the point of getting it banned? if people want an abortion what does that have to do with me or you

It's child murder you dipshit. How hard is it to understand?

Waffen PP. I'd love to be an abortion doc somewhere in the South or an urban area. Getting played and praised for killing nigs.

>high abortion rate for blacks is a lifeline to keep us alive one extra generation.
total number of white bodies aborted per year? I highly doubt you want to keep whites alive

God holds societies accountable for unpunished murders. We are in deep trouble already.
youtube.com/watch?v=RJ7_n2JfC2c

>we must get abortions banned
>we must get weed banned
>we must get degenerate media banned
>lol stupid liberals trying to take away our freedoms
you "ban everything" shitheads are literally like muslims. Fuck you. How about trying to get people to live decent lives instead of trying to stem the tide?
This shit is exactly why the eternal jew is winning, they get people to WANT to be degenerate, instead of trying to force them. You catch flies with honey not with vinegar.

because they abort white males, the basis of western civilisation

I'm Christian but abortion is a necessary evil in the Americas.
Idk about Yuros.

is this thread about weed or degenerate media?
are you one of those people that assumes Sup Forums is one person

I only care about white abortions. Can you imagine how much worse the US would be if blacks weren't so willing to kill their babies?

May God bless pastor Anderson. He's the only real Christian left in this wretched country.

all your necessary evils wont stop the vote of women

take away "welfare" and abortions

Why ban it then?

Margaret Sanger replaced the hanger,
With a medical trigger to exterminate the nigger.

Translate that as:
> We don't want people thinking that we're some kind of racial eugenics institute.
The statement did not imply intent. If you've studied her work, she started out as a feminist, but quickly went full-on Malthus. It was a population control issue, not a racial one. That her clinics were used mostly by blacks is merely a consequence of their tendency to be careless in their promiscuity. Sanger didn't deliberately set out to create "black extermination camps".

>are you one of those people that assumes Sup Forums is one person
read again:
>you "ban everything" shitheads
pretty clear whom I was referring to you cucklord.

Again, why should i care?
you can't control people's decision you spoiled cunt.