Why are blacks allowed to give a black power salute, but whites are not allowed to give a white power salute?

Why are blacks allowed to give a black power salute, but whites are not allowed to give a white power salute?

What's a white power salute?

Shitlibs say it's because black Panthers never murdered a lot of people

You already have the power.. It'd be redundant and arrogant. Blacks don't so its simply symbolic.

roman salute

they are the good guys, as opposed to the bad guys (shame on white people)

Roman Salute

That is a salute to Satan, though.

MILE HIGH SALUTE

The NBPP would have if they were anything but loud-mouthed cowards. Oh, and according to Quanell X, Gavin Long "attended their meetings" but "was not a member of their organization" or some such ridiculous nonsense.

Not sure if you're aware OP but the guys in that photo were shit on for that. Even the white dude, because he agreed to stand in solidarity.

Did any white guy throw up fist back then? That would have been good.
Inb4
>white guy
>winning

good question mr. redneck , ask yopur local freemason lodge or your local kike , they will tell you - and now fukk off ignorant idiot

Reminder that they only had one pair of gloves and it took the australian guy to come up with the idea of one glove each

I sieg heil all the time without a word being said to me.

Also the Australian guy was blacklisted in his home country for colluding with them.

if you have power you dont salute it.

How was the Black Power salute invented? ....By hanging onto the back of garbage trucks!

Because blacks never genocided anybody.

its a suffrage movement, whites have not suffered as much. same with women parades.

Romans weren't white tho, neither are Italians.

you know why

did you know about this place called Rwanda, there is also another place I think called the Congo, and in fact there is this entire continent where things don't seem to go very well for minority ethnicities

I don't see a lot of universities turning away black students in favor of whites.

>blacks have never genocided anybody

Yes you did. The Bantu killed fucking everybody.

Because blacks never stuffed 6 million people into ovens

The Hutus was good boys dem dindu nuffin

because noone is oppressed under "black power", while :white power" is not only for love for your own race, but for the killings and genociding of other

niggers and jews

fuck white people

You are allowed to do a white power salute. Who or what is going to stop you?

I'm sure Rwanda will be glad to hear that.

don't forget donald drumpf :^)

Black on black violence doesn't count

the only limitation on whites are the ones we impose on ourselves.

Because whitey is a weak cuck who pisses his pants over the thought of standing up for himself. Black man doesn't give a fuck and just black powers away anyway.

Nobody takes niggers serious, that's why.

If they have it so bad, there's a terminal at the docks where they can a one-way ticket back to africa.

White people defeated the oven stuffers though. Look at the shit (including genocide) blacks commit on a daily basis in africa.

Black on black violence doesn't count because ______

CNN told me

>literal white genocide taking place in South Africa

Africa is nothing but tales of genocide since before history. There just isn't that much record of it since white people don't care and Africans can't bother to record their own history. Basically the rest of the world doesn't care when Africans slaughter each other yet again, so ignorant fucks like you have never heard about it.

Isn't it funny how no one in the world wants to live near you people?
It's almost like you are tremendous pieces of shit to live near...or something...
Like, every neighborhood that becomes overwhelmingly full of you people becomes a shithole....weird....

really makes you think

>Actually caring about what modern society thinks

The white power salute is having white skin, you're constantly lording over your white privilege then get mad when other races want to even just for a second display any form of peaceful pride for theirs. This is why everyone hates you.

>If they have it so bad, there's a terminal at the docks where they can a one-way ticket back to africa.
Ive never in my life understood this and anyone feel free to fill me in

Black people and many liberals say America is a terrible place, founded on imperialism and filled with anti-black racism and sexism.
Why dont they move out of the US if this is the case?

If i go to my friends place and i think its a piece of shit, i dont move in with him and fuck his shit up

It's the exact fucking opposite
>I'm proud to be black said the black man
>I'm proud to be latino said the latino man
>Im proud to be native american said the native american man
>I'm proud to be asian said the asian man
>I'm proud to be white said the white supremacist nazi spewing hate speech right before his career was ruined by SJWs

Giving black people a shred of power was a big mistake

>constantly told white people are evil privileged assholes
>other races want to call us evil privileged assholes for just one second while they make a million dollars to toss a piece of leather around
>white people say we're not going to pay to listen to you calling us evil privileged assholes
>this is why everyone hates white people

>Romans weren't white

BBC lurks Sup Forums

Guess the holocaust doesn't matter to you then since that was technically white-on-white :^)

Didn't you know the history of Europe is black?

>Why don't people who constantly bitch about America just move?

Because some people love complaining.

White people hate history. When Benjamin Franklin was talking about swarthy Germans you faggots act like the word doesn't have any meaning.

because of jews

It would explain the visigoths raping and pillaging rome

>Why are blacks allowed to give a black power salute

Those 2 athletes lost their medals because of that stunt.

3/10 troll harder newfag.

They’re harmless.

Ft

Dumbass white people who all descend from slaves can't accept the fact white elite = black elite. None of your political leaders are racist they descend from blacks and whites. They all just hate non royalty. You really think Obama became president without being of direct descent of kings and queens? Of course y'all do because you're a bunch of blind slave labouring faggots. Laws were based on social class not skin color you dumbass Sun allergy having bums.

South Italians are not white,in the north they are white af.Plus the roman period was pre getting raped by muslism.

>Nazis loosing there jobs
I don't see a problem hear
>constantly saying racial slurs
>other races just want you to stop
>white people say their not racist

Because black power doesn't also represent death to all white people, contrary to Sup Forums's beliefs.

>CLEOPATRA WUZ WITE N SHIEEETTT

- Said no white person ever prior to the 1900s. You people are faggots and believe in what you want to believe meanwhile you're all slaves to the government which has no color. It has wealth and is based on Royalty which none of you faggots are. This is why skin color means so much to you yet most slave owners in the South were black as hell and most slaves were white. The Civil War took land from Black/White farmers who owned all the damn land and forced your slave ass ancestors to work on it and rented the land out to tenants who paid them taxes. Uncle Sam didn't like that so you all just went from being one man's bitch to the governments bitch. Yet you idiots for some reason think your ancestors owned slaves and all blacks were slaves. If that was the case the South wouldn't have been solely defended by a wealthy class of people while Union was composed of faggot ass whites who hated white slavery and blacks who escaped. There's a reason why Richmond had more Free People of Color then anywhere else in the South. It was the white slave owning capital for Free blacks and now it's a shit hole.

Holy shit that's a rare and esoteric merchant.

>there jobs
>problem hear
>say their racist

I'm not usually a grammar nazi, but damn you are stupid.

Blacks are alpha enough not to apologize all the time for existing and white people have conditioned themselves to be pussies since WW1

>whitey losing there jobs and say their not racist

>constantly telling other races how great they are
>constantly flagellating themselves about shit someone 250 years ago did
>burns down their own culture to try to make peace
>rigs the system to let blacks and hispanics get into college with sub-literate SAT scores
>puts up with ten years of social justice warriors whining about how racist Taco Tuesday is
>but knows the difference between there, their, and they're

America was founded and built by Royals and Nobles who varied in color but shared the same common blood. With Trump in office expect this to return.

No, usually you're a regular Nazi.

actually america didnt give a shit during the holocaust, i think this was a upbringing for the jews to control everything, much like white genocide is.

BCUH BLAQQ PPL BE OPPRESSED MANG

Sorry, but no. My grandpa killed many nazis in WWII and he is one of the most positive influences in my life. We used to go out and shoot the Luger pistol he took off a German officer he personally killed.

Keep on pulling nonsense out of your gaping cum dripping asshole, faggot.

Because equality is racism.

What we need is blatant favouritism for minorities because of injustices thrust upon them hundreds of years ago. That's realy equality.

Stop using words you don't understand faggot. Victors are the author of history dumbass. Nasi = Hebrew Princes. 3rd Reich = 3rd Holy Roman Empire. The House of Solomon were/are the Imperials of the world. The Iron Cross = Cross of Jerusalem you faggots. Hitler didn't hate Jews because he was one dumbass. Germany is and has always been one of the main seats of The Holy Roman Empire. The Real Jews were dying and fighting for Germany you fucking retards.

Black people = good
White people = bad

This easily works both ways you race baiting libtard.
>constantly saying racial slurs
>other races just want you to stop
>black people say their not racist
>this is why everyone hates black people
I'll add a couple
>Black people who disagree with BLM are "Uncle Toms"
>Black heroin dealers are victims.
>this is why everyone hates Libtards

Why is OP allowed to be a faggot when faggots aren't welcome here?

Cuz u crakas r total cucks! hahahahahha

he orange. he cheetos

That black heroin dealer was a victim. All he did was sell one of the most addicting and life destroying drugs known to man, elude arrest by smashing his way out of a parking lot almost running over cops, get into a high speed chase driving the wrong way through traffic putting civilian lives at risk, and then pulling a gun on cops.

dindu nuffins

Funny how nigger cucks choose to live in countries created by Whites because Africa is the cradle of shit.

Jews

Going to work.

Nioce

because "muh slavery". you need to exercise your freedom of speech OP. just causally drop N bombs even when not referring to people in public places. like look at those nigger grapes in the grocery store

>has no culture
>IM PROUD OF MY SKIN COLOR
it's like poetry

cuz they was kangs and shit