The Politics of The Kingsman Movies

Most underrated movie franchise for giving the middle finger to political correctness.

First One:
>Single mothers are trash raising directionless sons
>Billionaire humanitarians are psychopaths
>NWO elite want to control you with free shit
>All the heroes are white guys
>All the villains are nonwhites

Second One:
>Drug users are mentally stunted degenerates
>Career women are insecure psychopaths
>War on drugs is ineffective but "dude legalize it" is also trash
>All the heroes are white guys
>All the villains are women and nonwhites

How do these movies keep getting away with this?

that girl is hawt pls post more

what the fuck are you talking about? This wasn't redpilled in the slightest, they have a massacre seen where the spook violently kills a bunch of christians in a church.

Nothing good comes from hollywood.

>protestant church
>redpilled
>worshipping a kike on a stick

>where the spook violently kills a bunch of christians in a church

They were gona be killed off by the Billionaire humanitarians anyway.

>>worshipping a kike on a stick
That is Catholicism, and Catholicism isn't Christianity. Also, The Lord God Jesus Christ is not a on a stick. He will be here shortly to show you that.

>first one has gratuituous christian killing
>second one has a subplot about Hillary becoming president
Nice try shillo

Protestants aren't humans tho.

Ya she was such a qt and never relegated to stronk female character. It was great.

>Bad guy villain does bad things

He gets repaid with a harpoon through the chest anyway.

>chavscums are not scum
>England is relevant
>let's kill tons of westboro retards, that will teach them being bigots
And they made a 2? And you watched it?

i want to see her legs spread now

Yes they are. Unfortunately Jewish/Jesuit/Masonic agents like Martin Luther, Calvin and many others splintered off from the Catholic church and it fucked everything up.

>Catholics aren't Christians
We worship Christ and are the sole reasion the Bible and Christianity survived the fall of Rome so STFU.

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath waiting for that. Fundies have been saying the second coming is imminent since the 1st century.

You will be no different.

I believe you forgot something:
>Anal sex is the perfect motivator.

The main character marries the princess of Sweden in the new one. How can other countrylets even compete?

Villains tend to kill innocent people.

And what the fuck are you going on about Hillary becoming president? The president symbolized the war on drugs going too far with a caricature of Bush Jr meets Reagan.

The woman whistleblower (who was not president in the end) did not resemble Hillary in any way. The script was written before Hillary and Trump even got the nominations.

>Slav: "Now let me tell you who is human"

The westboro people in 1 were like the drug users in 2. Flawed people but who didn't deserve to die because of it.

It's the first cinema jew I've seen since Hunger Games 4 with my girlfriend years ago. I liked the style of the movie. Reminded me why I hate going to the theater though (Price + Snacks + Shitty angle hurting your neck trying to watch, jew commercials before movie).

If Blade Runner 2049 wasn't coming out next month I wouldn't even debate going to movies. I'm just afraid of what they're going to do to that franchise.

The Princess of Sweden was a crusty 30 something pothead with leather skin. Gross.

Should have married Roxy desu.

>NWO elite want to control you with free shit
But the nwo elite already control us with shit we have to pay for.

Very true

>Should have married Roxy desu
Whatever scraps of her are left, that is.

I find it funny that the bumsex joke at the end of the first film still leaves a bad taste in people's mouths. Mark Kermode was still going on about it in his review of the new one which apparently also has a similar joke. I like him but his leftist "progressive" leanings always mean he gives anything dealing with race and feminism a free pass and talks about jokes like these as though they ruined beyond repair a film he would have otherwise liked.

I saw a youtube comment on his review describe it best, these films are essentially "hyper-Bond" and as such the overtness of the sex jokes is entirely appropriate