California beaners

This is why I hate Mexicans. I was hiking and there was supposed to be an American flag at the peak dedicated as a 9/11 memorial and these beaners hang up a bigger Mexican flag than the American one. Disgraceful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jlG_Cwxnpx0
youtu.be/j39uJU3btLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another pic

We are not all equal

The only encounters i've had with Hispanics were, for the most part, memorable but not for good reason.

They come off as cocky, over-confident and arrogant.

I guess it's their "machismo" culture?

Colonize 2.0 to keep their egos in check?

Manifest destiny v. 2?

>They come off as cocky, over-confident and arrogant.

Yup, even mixed ones got the same attitude,

Trace that bitch and put her in

Accurate

you did dispose of it, right?

Take it down. If Mexico was so great they wouldn't be crying about going back.

Take it down and burn it. Fucking beaners

Then take it down faggot

yes CHANG

>Using antifa nigger tier tactics

The fucking thing is a monument/memorial to 9/11 probally made by some guy who cares. He probally could not find a smaller sized mexican flag. honest to god pol this is so stupid and if op tore that down he is a genuine dicksucker. its a memorial for fucks sake also learn to take a good photo of fucking signs.

If Mexico is so fucking wonderful, move on back. If not, start waving Old Glory right the fuck now!

This. I hate Mexican Americans with no logical pride for Mexico.

That's the shittiest 9/11 memorial ever. How the fuck would the beaners know what it was? They can't read English and it's a fucking flag pole?

They couldn't go online and ask for 500 bucks to get a plaque made?

Even if they can't read they don't need to put up a flag from another nation.

Technically any other nation's flag should be flown at the same height as the US flag. So it's actually disrespecting to the mexican flag.

stfu you little spic subhuman. trump is gonna launch the race war and purge you subhumans from america. ths is fucking white land you little piece of shit.

Bell mountain?

Time to fuck Mexico

user...
TAKE
IT
DOWN

OP back. No I couldn't take it down cause there were beans down there but this was a memorial made by the naval base on top of a mountain.

to be fair the order from the top matters.
hung like that shows american favoritism

I'm mad too. Why did they even leave the other flag there?

You should come with a lighter and burn up that flag.
>Don't such disrespect in your homeland

>Don't allow*

Did you tear it down?

If Mexicans here in America love Mexico so much why don't they go back to Mexico?

You could also tell that the Mexican flag wasn't supposed to be there because 1. It had fold lines in it like it was bought from a store and 2. It was shoddily tied to the pole with rope instead of clipped like the American flag

Oh, I understand now, you placed it yourself to make this thread. One can clearly see that the flag is brand new, even had the folds and everything; that flag hasn't been there for even 40 minutes. Well that was just one of the things that gave away your false flag, the other one is that my people would have removed the first flag.

Go back and tear it down user. It's the right thing to do.

TAKE IT DOWN!
COMENCE CAPTURE THE FLAG BEANER EDITION!

Because they are hypocritical cunts that are invading our soil and no one does anything about it.
Any attempt to do anything about it is labeled a hate crime.

When will you realize that the people from your country are shit and don't care about the US.

No flag flies above ours. No flag flies equal. This is very accurate positioning although it shouldn't even be there

If anybody wants to enact justice the flag is at the top of Mugu Peak, California near Malibu

Why don't you?

We got the position!
GO GO GO!

I really don't understand why they are so confident. Ugly, low iq manlets, with strange head shapes.

Why didnt they take down the USA flag

Because they're balls aren't that big

>Their*

Waaa waaa. Your thin skin is pathetic. Have a sage.

At least they somewhat had the decency to put it under the American flag. Here in Vegas, it's not uncommon to see big Mexican flags flying over American flags in people's yards and on their trucks.

Funny thing is, I went to Rocky Point, Mexico for 4th of July last year and most people that live there are white, retired baby boomers from SoCal and Arizona. Not a single American flag was out on that day, because they know that local cops will beat the shit out of you for flying a foreign flag on their land. Why can't we do the same?

>immigrant to another country
>be a fucking nuisance
>cause crime, ruin neighborhoods
>hoist your "old countries" flag above your "new" one
And you wonder why we don't like you people.

At least we have enough pride in who we are to know when someone disrespects us and what we stand for. What do you have? Soccer, rampant crime, and food. Hell, your people are fleeing the country to come here. You wouldn't know what it means to be a patriot, and that is the most pathetic thing of all.

the voices of reason here.

Yah the flag placement is a bit improper, and I have to admit I'm annoyed at all the Mexican flags at political events lately. But Mexicans died at ground zero, too, and they kept the Stars and Stripes on top. Stop sperging out and give the benefit of the doubt.

Dear Americans.

Sorry we didn't genocide them and completely replaced them with our people, it had a huge population for the time and genocides weren't popular until the 1800s which is when they went independent.

Sincerely, Spen.

More flags put in country we fuck win

If we don't get to have a functional country and society, you don't either. White people stole all the civility in North America from brown people and kept it for themselves.

lol we re getting our territory back gringo

This

Niger I put that their, wtf is your problem, its not a memorial you cuck.

White people built the worlds greatest superpower. We helped you more than hurt you.
The problem isn't us, look in the fucking mirror. Look at your own behavior.
Look at the fact that all the places you inhabit turn into corrupt unmanageable shitholes.
Your solution is literally a fucking race to the bottom, and yet you question why we don't want to have anything to do with you?

It isn't your territory to take back.
Even American Indians kicked your shit in.

That's bullshit logic. As expected of a mexican.

CAPTURE THE FLAG

It's part of SoCal culture. Everyone has shit to do, so get out of the way. You don't get noticed of you don't put yourself out there. No one wants to be a bitch so it becomes a battle of who can beat their chest the loudest.

If you think machismo culture is bad, just wait until you meet the snobby rich Indians and whites.

We win tomorrow we put flag in ass

>lol we re getting our territory back gringo
You do realize that Mexicans revolted against your shit government and ended up deciding to join our glorious country instead.

if you didn't take it down you are a huge faggot

We should have taken the entire continent when we had the chance.
Oh well, second time's the charm!

you will never win. Nothing against you or your family but just read the national news in Mexico, it's almost china-tier. Why are mexicans so cocky, when they got destroyed by us in war? You guys lost the war almost 200 years ago, time to give up fighting

ummmmm sweetie, your civillized people were total death worshipping barbarians. you ate eachother and shit. APOLOGIZE

I'm not surprised at all. I've been hiking on this trail several times before and almost all of the people that I've seen on the trail have been fat Mexicans that no hablan íngles. Last time I went on that trail (August) a Mexican girl threw all of her trash into the surrounding brush and her Mexican father just laughed. I knew it would only be a matter of time until they fucked with that flagpole. Pic related is of same flagpole.

Your mom suck my cocky flag

>Look at your own behavior
Mexico is shit because you made it that way. You call us criminals for taking back what was ours in the first place? Not just the land but the wealth. Now I'm back in land that belonged to my ancestors and receiving money taken from my people. This is what justice feels like, gringo.

>APOLOGIZE
>Z
Get out from behind that proxy, American. You also stole the English language and bastardized it into your own barbaric version.

I hate Mexicans for invading the county, refusing to assimilate intro or culture, learn the language, and they are making life difficult for the most vulnerable people I or society. Jordan Peterson claims it's automation that has caused the opium epidemic youtu.be/jlG_Cwxnpx0 but how many construction, cleaning or gay food jobs have been taken by automation.

Fucking Mexicans youtu.be/j39uJU3btLo

>Mexico is shit because you made it that way.
Again, you just blame problems of your OWN creation on the white man because you are a pathetic spineless bitch.
Be a man, take some fucking responsibility for the hopeless mess you and your countrymen have created.

>APOLOGIZE
>Z

Get out from behind thet proxy, Mexican. You also stole the Spanish language and bastardized it into your own barbaric version

Sounds like Christians

Lel spics got BTFO by the fucking injuns GTFO

I am not even American but this shit makes my blood boil
Fucking third worlders

you are the invaders:
Los Angeles
San Diego
San Francisco
California
all those spanish names. lol

>Uncommon opinion coming in.
Who cares, it’s under the American flag. It’s not like it’s flying over our flag. I would say just leave it. If the size thing bothers you just get a bigger American flag.
Maybe the spic that put it up is just saying that in our darkest times, they support us.
It’s really not that big of a deal since it’s under our flag. Besides, that 9/11 memorial is a shit.

i do feel pretty supreme. yeah whites achieved supremacy and are currently in the act of giving it away out of boredom... just to give our kids the chance to take it all back in an even bloodier and more psychotic manner than the last time (which wasnt the first time either)
we let you grow and develop just because we want something with more sport. We whites are the descendants of the craziest murderers in history.
KANGZ while you can, nobody is bothering with slavery when we have robots, so you will be extinct until our great great grandchildren clone one of you like the mammoths of today and start the cycle over again. GOD I LOVE BEING WHITE.

This spic looks across the border from TJ wishing he was in San Diego