I want an Erika.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/169329468
youtube.com/watch?v=XnUoUKEIGoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Yukari!

Yukari a cute

SEQUEL WHEN?

Il Duce, Anzai "Anchovy" Chiyomi, is the greatest girl in the world and I would be honored to devote the rest of my life to her.

Are you willing to train her?

I feel sorry for Erika. She's probably fully aware that she's a poor replacement for Miho.

But Erika belongs to the Nishizumi family

Are we going to get any new information/material on the Uni girls or are they relegated to irrelevence now that the movie is over? Azumi>Rumi>Megumi

I need to rewatch the Anzio OVA. The Funiculi, Funicula AMV reminded me how great it was. Who does the best subs for it?

Comet is my tankfu. The reason that it gets such a bad rap is it comes after the really damn good Cromwell.

Consider the Comet as training for the Centurion. Get used to the slower speed and practice hull-down.

You're distinctly ignoring the Comet's good gun depression and good mantle. I've been able to hold ridges against tier 7's and even some tier 8's in my Comet. This gives me magnitudes more survivability than the all-around paper-skinned Cromwell. Not to mention the vent on the rear of the Cromwell denies it rear-ward gun depression, which the Comet can do because it doesn't have it for some reason. And it's only slightly bigger than the Cromwell; not the big difference you seem to be implying.

And you're overestimating the Cromwell. It's fast and more maneuverable yes, but not by a significant margin in a one-on-one duel. The Comet still has a good turret and track traverse speed, meaning the Cromwell's not going to be able to outrun the gun.

Apparently with the advent of a proper physics engine the ELC got an indirect buff with you being able to DORIFTU using the handbrake.

Forgot image.

Don't bring that shit into the new thread

For Erika I would do anyting.

With every thread I seem to get a new waifu. What has this show done to me?

I want to bully Rosehip by making her drive a Tortoise!

>gun mantlet
T20 AP goes clean through the mantlet though, and that's another T7 medium. You are not going to hold ridges against T7s, the turret armor is maybe enough for the shittier T6 tanks.

Yeah t7 mediums as a whole get shafted for pen. As a group they're poorly positioned because they face vastly stronger t9s.

Heavies, in general, get a significant power increase at t7 but mediums get theirs at t8.

The Comet only gets a bad rap amongst incompetents.

is this official or fan-wank?

because HOLY FUCKING SHIT I SEE A TE-KE AND A LOT OF RED!!!!!!!!!

DIIIIIIIIAAAAAAMONDS!!!!!!

It's what happens when a show has so many best girls.

All the girls are really good. I find that any of them getting attention gets them points in my book. But Yukari's still my favorite, even if she didn't get to do anything in the movie.

I apologize. Here's some arguing Guppies.

She'll get that thing stuck on the roof of something anyway.

I'm pretty sure it's fanwank considering there's been no other news to suggest it's true.

She's officially forgotten now, it's over

>that finn part of the drama CD

No wonder she got perma-banished from the Shimada house if that fanfiction specu turns real.

I'll keep the love alive.

That picture is inaccurate. Brit's used sandbags as extra armor. Soviets used infantry.

Most likely she left before she was expelled while sending to hell all of the Shimada rules

As a non-weaaboo and a finn can you tell me what happens there. I'm just in these threads for my national pride.

Just ignore them man. This thread always go off topic anyways.

Their boat broke, and washed up on a deserted island.

Mika plays the kantele while Aki and Mikko set camp.

Mika eats all the good food. Aki and Mikko call her a jerk.

Mika is being cryptic while playing the kantele.

Mika implies that they will steal another Pravda tank if they can't fix their tank.

Mika does not care if they can't make it back to school before summer vacation ends. In fact, she would likely stay in the island for months.

>102mm
>one oh two mm
:^)

Post-moot

Does anybody know?

Not to mention the other ones are sort of sad they left right away instead of sticking around to make friends. The reason why being they could have taken advantage of their hospitality and got better food and lodging than just roughing it out like /out/siders.

>See a map showing the different schools in one of the other threads
>Hokkaido school didn't participate in the tournament
>"Maple high school" with moose crest.

Aw yisss.

I couldn't help but think of a cool 10 tank canadian themed tank school.

2 Ram mk1s
2 Ram mk2s
1 Churchill oke
1 m4 Sherman (105)
2 m4 Sherman DD
2 Grizzlies

I know thats essentially 5 shermans. But i tried to at least make them different than ones already featured in the series.

Also to make it the true canadian way all of the bow machine guns should be replaced with flame throwers like in the oke.

I have been here since 2010 but I just mainly use Sup Forums or Sup Forums. I just don't like Sup Forums even tough I am not a turboweeaboo.

*because I am not a turboweeaboo.

Remember kids; Less vodka, more sleep.

I had a dream about making a new screenshot from the movie where Rosehip and her crew are standing around the Crusader before the match, except for her driver who is already halfway into the tank, excitedly keeping asking if it's time to go already.

My obsession with GuP might have reached the unhealthy level.

I still need to read Ribbon Warrior. Are the matches more balanced?

Right.

Also, forgot to mention. Mika kindly "borrowed" food from University Team but was "washed away by waves".

And Miko also found a tank like thing. But since they can't take it they will leave a mark and come back later.

This fucking show.

I'm seeing doubles here.

Four Anzus

indecisive beta faggot

No. There's one single rule: Any tank must weigh less than 10 tons.

For the rest, having a third party intervene during the match is something that happens on a regular basis, for instance.

Fite me cunt

>finn
>making friends

Also sisu will make them able to take that rough shit.

Thanks son.

yeah, that's also been happening to me. anyone else?

Seeing this scene made me want a tank instead of a car.
so which Tank would you guys want to drive in rural or urban areas?

Was it stated what courses Arisu was taking in University?

This qt.

Best of all, it's street legal!

>As a non-weaaboo and a finn can you tell me what happens there. I'm just in these threads for my national pride.
vimeo.com/169329468

Are the /ak/ subs for the Anzio OVA good?

Is the AK-Submarines subs for the movie any good?

Doggies

I think you accidentally let a Pepperoni into your pack there.

Fuck being street legal, lets see the cops just try and pull me over!

>Eatting a tank shaped hot dog

How.

This reminds me of something that happened in San Diego when I was a kid. A police chase involving a disgruntled suspect on a joyride in a loaded tank.

Damn that reminds me how people used to hate me in the army because I was the driver guy who had to pick up the food and bring it to the guys in cold forest.

Damn I ate so well those nights. I used to heat meatpies and stuff with my car and just laugh at the guys who had to march in the snow.

>you don't love tanks this much

Duckies

Forgot to say that people hated me because I stole most of the food.

>get bun
>get hot dog
>get mini-burger and condiment of choice
>??????
>acquire the legendary tankdog or panzerfurter of your dreams

Yes, the idiot that managed to get a M60 Patton stuck on a highway barrier.

DUDE

WHAT

Lesbo Pedophiles

jingles pls

>that fuck up

NIIINAAAA!

Iirc the tank got stopped by the freeway divider aka k-rail when he tried to go over it. Never mess with the freeways in SoCal.

I want to be Arisu and be raped by those University students every night

youtube.com/watch?v=XnUoUKEIGoo

Elegant Ladies

>loaded

It wasn't loaded, though.
I recall them debating on sending military aircraft to take care of it before it got stuck and then the driver was shot by someone (forget if it was military or police) who boarded it.

I want to go speed dating with Rosehip!

>dat image

Ruskies

>Senshadou tournament format is single elimination unseeded lottery brackets
That's the most unrealistic part of the whole show.

But Nina is just the loader!

It looks more like a potato croquette on top.
That actually makes sense, putting your French fry substitute directly on the hot dog instead of having to carry it separately.

I want to purgue them

Is Nina really hiding breasts like that under those coats??

>Select all pictures of pasta.

What breasts?

She's called a genius in the movie, so likely mathematical stuff?

Or maybe something like dick sucking.

What if Nina is actually just a really buff midget?

What is it about the red uniforms that make them so sexy.

God save the queen.

Is Alisa for rape or consensual loving?

Bride left at the altar after her fiance learned that she practice Sensha do

Kay is Darjeeling's sugar daddy and buys her tanks!

pasta-time

When this picture gets posted, I can't help but stare at them every time.

Lend-Leasing is what its called.

Her fiance was later exorcised from the community and was never heard of again.

Nina is so fucking cute holy shit. Can't help but love her.

I prefer the uniforms more than the tank outfits