Jordan Peterson is the Most Intelligent Man in History

If you don't watch this mans lectures you're a disgusting brainlet with no apriciation for intellect. I got interested in Peterson when he started BTFOing SJWs but quickly realized it's much more to that. He brings God and Jesus and hidden Biblical verses into his lectures to show us the true meaning behind cultural norms and shows that God HAS To be real through metaphysical vibrations in our subcounscious mind. He shows us how Carl Jung's intelligence is just bloody terrifying and how through interconnected consciousness God via vibrations is real. He shows us how everything EVERYTHING is connected to Adam and Eve through the first sin which set in motion everything from economics to cultural anthropology.

Then he talks about cleaning rooms and slaying dragons, which is good advice to neckbeards. But if you think it's not a metaphor for something deeper you're an idiot. He is trying to explain to us we need to look so deep into ourselves to find the metaphysical demons which exist in our interconnected subconsciousness and correct them through intervisiual impairment to help us reconstruct our "souls" aka metaphysical frequency and re-tune ourselves with the limitless repeating universe. I was just like "wooooaahhhhhh" in my chair after hearing his lecture it felt like i was high.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece
truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kj7VgBnQNUc
youtube.com/watch?v=VPIh1xQiuI8
freespiritualebooks.com/the-book.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I PREFER AURINI

>dude weed brainlets think Jordan Memerson is a deep enlightened philosopher
Time to start reading the Greeks bro

>tips

>reading literal transgenders and homosexuals

Does he still have the skull prop?

Should I watch his bible series or is this all just a meme? He can be somewhat repetitive.

>kekistani brainlet thinks the Greeks are just a bunch of trannies and queers

She's a tranny

Honestly, the only thing hes good at is giving a insight into CG Jung, who has amazing works but also is difficult to interpret.

Literally everything Peterson says is just reiterating Jung.

It is the most intelligent thing you will ever watch in your life. You need to have a high-IQ to appriciate even a tiny bit of it. He talks so intelligently he is saying one message to dumbasses and another for MENSA tier IQs like myself. That's how intelligent he is, he can at the same time be saying one thing to dumbasses, and give hidden messages that people like me can understand. You will enjoy him but to truly truly appreciate him you will need at least 135+ IQ.

>brainlet thinks the greeks were anytihng else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_ancient_Greece

Jordan Peterson is a fool

Don't you even fucking say that about my boy Peterson, im sorry you're too fucking dumb to understand a thing he says even if he dumbs down a lot of what he says for dumbassse like you.

trying-too-hard-b8
3/8
not g8 b8 m8
>in all fields

Additional genius's along the same lines:
Alan Watts, Joseph Campbell and this dude -- truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/

To be fair to him, he has never claimed his mode of thinking is entirely his own and has claimed to be extending the work of Jung and nothing more.

You're a really really bad troll. Enjoy your ban

>clanks ice

>God HAS To be real through metaphysical vibrations in our subcounscious mind.

Got a quick read on this?

Exterminate kekistani posters.

>when you're so milqtoast that everything but mid 00s liberalism triggers you, but SJW is a bridge too far

I was watching some of his lectures on jewtube. He's great.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kj7VgBnQNUc

>american education
Or cananadian not much of a difference ,that is all i have to say,the guy is at best mediocre for any type of intelectual.....

youtube.com/watch?v=VPIh1xQiuI8

I like his stuff.
But Jesus Christ, how does He reason Knowing full well the IQ Differences in Race & not believing it?

Alan Watts - The Book on The Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are
freespiritualebooks.com/the-book.html

his grasp of the socratic method is bredy gud, but you still don't know what the bell curve means, OP

HOW DO YUO KNOW I WAS THE GUY WHO MADE THE BEN SHAPIRO THREAD