Why haven't we nuked him yet?

Why haven't we nuked him yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/404322-us-flew-nuclear-capable-bombers-north-korea/
bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf
stats.bis.org/statx/srs/tseries/CRE/Q.US.P.A.M.770.A?t=f2.1&c=&p=20171&i=43.10
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYFSGDA188S
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1
levy.org/pubs/wp74.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because that's just what Israel wants. Fuck Israel.

Because some Americans arent imperialist aggressors some like peace.

FUCK neoconkikes, long live syria, palestine, nk, and iran.

>only we should decide who gets nuclear weapons and we will bomb you if you don't comply
>NK is evil though

>freePalestine cuck

He's not worth it and we have a No First Use policy.

>usgov clsims nk is threat to world peace
>nk says it supports other countries developing nuclear tech and has no desire to threaten non nuclear power and it will be a responsible nuclear power assuring global peace
>REEEEEE BURGER MUST INVADE!!

Because the ongoing uncertain threat makes for the perfect cash cow when you have a debt based monetary system and a brainwashed populace who think "debt is money".

This is the "military industrial complex"

>That's right goy, nuke one of the last countries on earth that isn't controlled by (((us)))

He hasn't done anything wrong

>implying the UK is different
Pretty much every country that's part of the global economy has debt based money creation.

>inb4 he nukes you first

I'm not implying that at all. I know full well the UK has a huge arms industry and we foment wars to exploit that.

Don't project unless you are certain of your accusation, or else you just look like the dumbest of cunts.

Then structure your sentences properly.
And the arms industry is a very small part of what generates new money, it's just lending in general.
>Take out a loan to buy a car/house
New money.
>Immigrant arrives with 0 debt and starts taking out loans
New money.

Because the US is cowardly in nature and will only attack weaker opponents. You can't nuke DPRK because if you do they will kamikaze nuke you.

So how would I "structure that sentence" so you can understand?

There was no implication.

>Because the US is cowardly in nature
>be saudi
>have your army full of spoiled brats who can't even handle guns
>tfw realize you have to rely on the US masters to stand a chance against other middle eastern countries

The perceived threat of an enemy like North Korea creates a reason to extend budgets. Obviously.

Its not like the US or UK saved up some money to go and invade Iraq.......again.

oh dear kid. You've waded into topics you clearly have no clue about.

rt.com/usa/404322-us-flew-nuclear-capable-bombers-north-korea/

WHY DONT U START IT ALLREADY

>spoiled brats
You mean country bumpkins, because spoiled brats won't go to the army.
Otherwise, you are right, but it's not an argument.

>when you have a debt based monetary system and a brainwashed populace who think "debt is money".
By not using "you" in this sentence for example.
It can be interpreted in both ways if you do.
>Americans have a debt based monetary system
>We all have a debt based monetary system.
Govt. deficits account for very little of new money, it's mostly private lending by commerical banks.
bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/quarterlybulletin/2014/qb14q1prereleasemoneycreation.pdf
Govt. deficits do help as they help reduce private debt by moving it from the private to the govt. sector, but there are more effective ways of generating new cash than war.
It's a question of geopolitics, not economics.

Country bumpkins? Oh dumb people or dumb people, what a change. It is actually an argument, at least they have a history of wars (of course removing the fact that they got destroyed by a bunch of rice farmers).

He is a permanent fact of life now.

>of course removing the fact that they got destroyed by a bunch of rice farmers
Why do people push this meme? Vietnam was a mess and obviously a loss but not in the way that you faggots act like it is. You act as if the Vietnamese FUCKED UP the dumb Americans and then sailed across the ocean to invade, when in reality we were basically there for years murdering them before leaving because it has become obvious that it was a pointless clusterfuck that the public didn't want.

Don't tell me, people just have this mentality when they talk about Vietnam war. And to be honest, the vietcongs did manage to defend their country.

>Govt. deficits account for very little of new money
Its huge, mate. But they're not going to make it publicly known. It gets hidden using fancy accounting and the shadow banking system etc. and then announced randomly when no one is listening, "we can't account for [howevermany] trillions of [whatever currency"

Every "public servant" is paid by created money. They pay income tax, but they're not making a loss are they. They are net tax negative. All soldiers, politicians, civil servants, solicitors, judges, street sweepers etc etc. too many to name

No where did I say or imply my country is superior to the US, I know our standing.
My point is the US will not dare to attack NK because they fear the nuke, but they dare to attack Iraq and Afghanistan and weaker nations because they can and they got nothing to fear.
Do you think the US would have nuked Japan if the latter had nukes as well?

Why would you nuke a "country" so small that you could destroy it with a hand grenade?

Are missile protection systems for Japan ready?
If so North Korea should be nuked ASAP.
Thank you Trump.

Apparently, missile defense is a meme.
Like, 9 out of 10 attempts to shoot down missiles fail.

You didn't, infact you're absolutely in a position where you shouldn't even talk about USA. As they were the ones who helped to develop your country and were always by your side when shit happened. The reason they don't attack is simple, we're not in the 1900s, time changes and we're more careful about what we do. Today USA can easily stop one of their obsolete nukes with their defenses.

Ah, well that sucks. Better nuke all of it before they have a chance to send any missiles or build more.
As for the artillery they have pointed at south korea, I don't really care, they aren't north korea, but they still are a despicable country with their lies and deception culture. Even koreans I've spoken to agree that it's a shitty country.

Because he's going to nuke you back, dumbass.

>Its huge, mate. But they're not going to make it publicly known. It gets hidden using fancy accounting and the shadow banking system etc. and then announced randomly when no one is listening, "we can't account for [howevermany] trillions of [whatever currency"
I can only look at the data that I have available and that data tells me that a very large amount of new money are private loans to both corporations and households.
>Every "public servant" is paid by created money.
But so are a huge amount of private sector employees.
Pretty much the whole western economy in the past ~50 years has been growing by the massive growth in private debt levels.
That's what happened in 2008, the debt stopped growing and central banks decided to QE to "avoid deflation".
US data but mostly applies to the rest of the western world.
>private debt to gdp
stats.bis.org/statx/srs/tseries/CRE/Q.US.P.A.M.770.A?t=f2.1&c=&p=20171&i=43.10
>govt. deficits as % of gdp
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FYFSGDA188S
Notice how the govt. started creating money when the private debt levels stopped growing.
>m1 (mostly currency and deposits)
>m2 (+financial assets, loans, etc)
Notice how the total money supply (M2) was growing constantly even while govt. deficits were relatively low.
Then check how fast M1 started growing when the Fed decided to start "printing money".
The nature of the created money changed but the amount of money created in general did not change.
Govt. deficits are usually used to create money in times of crisis, however now we are back to growing private debt and as such money creation is back to being mostly commercial bank loans.

>m1 (mostly currency and deposits)
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1
wrong link

Because it's fucking stupid

Based Rocket Man

This. And also the fact that we're basically a bunch of bullies who will only pick on folks whom we think are weaker than we are and who can't slaughter us here at home while we do the same to them over there. Why do you think we're so hot to prevent Iran from getting The Bomb? Qaddafi would still be alive if he'd built his own nuclear deterrent instead of foolishly trusting the West.

>Y-YOU DO IT TOO
I've seen this infantile non-argument everywhere of late. Do people really think like this?

It's not an argument, it's just the most effective way of getting (you)'s.
The argument is the rest of my posts that you probably can't be bothered to read.

Because nuking North Korea = dealing with literally medieval society

There is literally no way you can have reunification between north and south Korea

>Because it isn't worth the nuke.

Post something worth reading and I will.

America truly was a mistake.
>h-h-haha not an argument
>no, the argument is in the other posts
>lol implying im going to read ur shit

>dat pic
>fukkin saved
WHY ARE ALL THE DANKEST MEMES HERE? Infinity-Chan sucks compared to this place.

get out of here with your research and facts fucking leaf

But it does!

This is exactly the reason why shitposting is so prevalent on pol tbhfam
prety sad

Yeah - you're not going to get real statistics from the very people doing the manipulating. Just use your head:
Does the US and UK count the pennies until they have enough to drop another bomb? No. They can just get more resources.

I get that Lockheed Martin (for eg.) is the private sector, but their sole client (pretty much) is going to be governments.

Using the slavemasters statistics just demonstrate an extreme naivety. Its a scam

>this information doesn't fit my bias but i cannot and will not find direct refutation of the data

There's no need for any manipulation when few actually understand the system and how money is created.
The system functioning in the way I outlined benefits the financial sector, globalism and yes, the military-industrial complex, it just fucks everyone who can't afford to invest during the speculative growth period.
It's nothing new and this theory has been around since the ~80s.
levy.org/pubs/wp74.pdf
Again, there are much more efficient ways to create money via govt. deficits if needed than war.

just use your head. governments aren't exactly sticking to budgets.

Stats like those aren't going to be reliable. I mean its the (((BIS))), right?

Its being manipulated, buddy. They just create the money. Hide the inflation through shadow banking/ crafty accounting etc. We take nations resources hen we invade. so on and so on.

I don't have "proofs" - just think about it

>what's a dotard

You might ruin the oil reserves.

t. vatnik manlet anti white sandnig loving cuck

Because they are willing sacrifice themselves for retaliation.