Bleach Spoilers out

OH SHIT
YWACH IS A PEACOCK
ICHIGO IS A NAZI

it seems like ywach can usea that black shit by little pieces

That's a joke right this can't be real

faggot the swastika means bankai

I hope that isn't his final form

The fight hasn't even gotten started yet. He has at least 3 transformations to go.

spoilers for Bleach 722

First of all, Ywach hasn't transformed. He's only enveloped in the Soul King's Right Hand.

Second of all, do you REALLY think that form is a joke. DId you see the transformation of the LAST time someone tried to become god? (see image)

Third of all, We still need to see what happens when the other War Powers get together to fight Yhwach.

Why is Ikkaku doing bankai?

So can someone summarize the spoilers?

Sadly, this is still 10 times the effort of the average shitpost for a Bleach thread.

The shitposters here are even lazier than Kubo.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.
Well, at least it's not Kagura.

Yhwach comes out of the closet and ikkaku hails hydra

Initially I was a little disappointed when the Soul King didn't turn out to be a Lovecraftian abomination, but Kubo seems intent on increasingly turning him into one with every passing chapter.

where are we so far?

about 1 so far

Why did Ywach drink pale blood?

Yhwach gets a bunch of fuck you eyes and Ichigo goes into get fucked mode

Since Ywach is using his powers how, it seems he WAS a lovecraftian horror, just contained in a human form.

Meh, last page Bankai. Who cares.

Probably the only thing of note is this panel

I just don't know how invested I'm supposed to get in this fight. Is this the final fight, or is this the fight where Ichigo loses and then has to go on another training arc?

This is the fight that Ichigo wins, then Aizen fucks everything up again. Or the fight that Ichigo wins and then the manga ends and we're all a bit disappointed. But I think it's the former.

Shinji bankai when?

When Kubo gets bored of Gerald.

I'm guessing not much happens in this chapter judging by the spoilers, as expected of the master Kubo.

>talking
>eyewach reveal, attacks with black shit
>Ichigo goes bankai
>chapter end.

EYES ARE FUCKIN EVERYWHERE!

EYES EYES EYES EYES

EYESYEYSYESYEYSYEYSEYSYESYEYYSESYEYSYESYEYSYEYSEYSYYESYYESYYESYYEYSYESYEYYSYEYSEYSYEYSYEYSESYYEYYYYESESYEYYSYEEYSYESYAFFJHDBFJASHDAFJHSDBF

Methinks that Ichigo will "win" this fight, and then Yhwach will do some reality warper weirdness far stranger than making Wahrwelt, like maybe Quincyfying the Earth, thereby making the last 50 or so chapters less battle manga-ish, and rather, very bizarre and thrillerish, before a final super ultimate heroic alliance blast against Juha.

Quincyfying the earth?

0. Seems like it's a nothing happens chapter.

>almighty propet
Kubooooo

People reveal skill, 'spain's google translate's Ichigo nazi ' meme, no plot advance.
Wait for 2 weeks until dads or fullbring come.

>The futures that could take place from this point forward are like countless grains of scattered sand.
Ywach's ability confirmed to be quantum zombie.

So....

Kubo did it again and started something interesting with Orihime (maybe actually making her useful after what, 12 years) and quit right after so she's just a background decoration while we have to watch the blandest shonen lead alive in what will become the longest battle of all time?

Great.

that looks fucking dumb desu

>all these people thinking the fight will be over soon
he's got plenty of material to milk the series for at least another year and a half

Indeed. I guess people forget just how long Kubo can make these tug-of-war fights last.

Yeah.

This fight against eyeball man can be stretched out to next year if Kubo feels like it. He could also go even further by making the Torso soul king be the true final boss and that can go on for another year.

Each time he moves, he hurts the eyes on his feet.
>"My pain is greater than yours!"
Or something.
>"My pain keeps me focused!"

Butterflyzen was so silly I actually liked it though.

Ywach is just a fucking mess

reminds me of the eyeball arrancar. the one byakuya killed. i dont like ywachs eyeball design/outfit whatever. he looked better in his nazi coat with his big ass sword that coomes from the sky

So I was just rewatching some Hueco Mundo fights and something occurred to me.

Who the hell built all these giant stone pillars and why?

Literally their only purpose is showing just how powerful your attacks are by smashing people into them and MAYBE some sort of ambiance.

Looks like Bazz-B to me.

Any scripts to translate?

Orihime does not appear in this chapter.
This chapter will be good.

Ywach looks like he tried to do an Alucard impression and failed.

>IchiRukifag
Shippers need to be thrown into Ovens and Gas Chambers™.

maybe the arrancars get lonely and like to sit up there

i know i would like to sit up there

i might've agreed with you if you didn't use worst girl of all time and the universe as your reaction pic

The Arrancars are apparently mostly named after architects, so maybe there was an Arrancar who liked stupid cool architecture.

Most were functioning buildings, mostly empty, probably built by Aizen just to give an illusion of an active place for strong hollows to gather.

so its like a big city some autist built in minecraft with no literal function

He's God bitch not don of the dragon, enemy of Nazis.

She is only filling page, she is useless, remember the super-regen mode Vasto Lorde of Ichigo

Do I look like I care?

Aw heck.
I wouldn't mind dicking Ichigo and making him my bitch just to spite shipperfags.

>Ichogo is a nazi
Kek always gets me

>I wouldn't mind dicking Ichigo and making him my bitch just to spite shipperfags
that's aizens job

Barragan strikes me as that kind of autist already.

Quantum lich, get it fucking right.

considering he considered a chair and a few pillars a castle, you're probably right

Friendly reminder that Ichigo is going to die and his sisters will end up as the final protagonist after they fuse to become the ultimate multifaceted being and kill Ywach post Ichigo absorption levels.

He probably had the place built after Aizen and co. laughed at his joke of a "castle" and one-shotted his court.

Even then, he still added illusion magic so it would look like they are outside while inside of the castle.

Barragan considered Hueco Mundo his castle.

Oh, and Ceros big enough to ruin the place became prohibited.
Espadas 1-5(?) prohibited from using their releases inside.

And the sky his ceiling. It's silly.
Like the rant of some poorfag.

>Like the rant of some poorfag
are you shitting on those who become closer to nature and tap into their chi?

Kubo has two chapters that takes place before the start of the series. One is called "The Sand," which is about Ichigo.

The other is called "The Rotator" which is about Rukia.

He rules over everything there it's not like anyoone opposed him till Aizen showed up.

Then he has a huge ass empty palace built with a fake sky just to say he can make a better empty wasteland.

Do you know about the empire upon which the sun never set? Same principle.

Also, Las Noches being always lit by sunlight under the dome is especially ironic for the King of Hueco Mundo to live in.

>i might've agreed
>doesn't agreeing with the most common thing in every thread and any other fanbase shit

Also faggot, you dare to insult my koruko,? she's fucking sex

>she's a fucking skeleton
FTFY

>5 chapters to do what every other SJ manga does in 1
I will never stop bitching about this.

Treehuggers?
Barragan was a treehugger in a wasteland with no [living] trees?

RIP in pieces, my sides

And yet the series still has speedreaders shitposting about things they Miss.

What anime is that gif from? I remember some girl talking about it in middle school, but I don't remember it. Is it Hetalia?

fag

Ouran probably.

Ouran High School Host Club

You just gave me flash backs of autism I witnessed in HS holy fuck.
Absolutely D I S G U S T I N G

kek'd
But I'll spoonfeed just to spite you fags.
Boku no Pico S2

Holy shit that is disgusting

I'm not joking I still have 0 clue what even happened during this "fight".

Nimaiya just ice'd this faggot and suddenly he's on his knees and Askin's licking his blood.

What the fuck even happened?

Kuroko is garbage. Waste of screentime, worse than Sluten.

LD50

That's fucking DISGUSTING

this is the day that flatfags went TOO FAR

You've posted enough, tryhard-kun.

woud you a kuroko if she was thick. you still a bunch of fags

They literally explained it. He changed the dose of blood that his body can handle

Not even. Kuroko is trash, no matter what.

Forgot pic related

>pic-unrelated
fixed your typo for you, no need to thank me

Hey hey hey now THAT I can get behind

fick me

It's just a close-up, autist-kun.

>Swede
No wonder your tastes are so plebeian.

Those legs are definitely thicker

I'm pretty sure it's multiple posters considering i only posted once

I bet he doesn't even fap to her, he faps to the thought of being fucked by the black men.

that's a little better
i still hate her personality and voice and that fucking hair

it's like everything i hate in one anorexic package