The Matt Furie Counter-Offensive

As we all know, Matt Furie is on a mass litigation/DMCA takedown spree against the internet for posting Pepe. Not only was Pepe originally just a halfass copy of Ed Bighead from Rocko's Modern Life, Pepe has grown up and fully rejected his father's cuck ideology.

So I asked myself -- what does the left do best? PROJECT, and after a little bit of digging, surprise, surprise -- Matt has spent many years ripping off trademarked characters, marking his "art" as copyrighted to his own name, and profiting off of his theft.

In fact, as recently as May of 2016, him and his girlfriend were selling prints on Etsy of Miss Piggy ($200), the Terminator ($300), Darth Vader ($50), Freddy Krueger ($50) and MICKEY MOUSE ($300). At the very least I believe that this information -- if spread -- can be used to fully discredit him to normies who think he is just some innocent guy "protecting his own work".

Wayback Machine archive of his Etsy store:
web.archive.org/web/20160510074431/https://www.etsy.com/shop/futurecolors

I did my best to lineup each character with their current rights holders. Any recommended corrections to the attributions are very welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USARTStar/status/909620024259706880
thegoldwater.com/news/8467-Pepe-Update-Matt-Furie-s-Future-Colors-Etsy-Infringement
dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/pepe-the-frog-creator-takes-legal-action-against-reddit-mike-cernovich-and-the-alt-right/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmer_Cutler_Pickering_Hale_and_Dorr
wilmerhale.com/
democracynow.org/2007/1/17/top_pentagon_official_calls_for_boycott
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumb

Damn those aren't even well-drawn at all
Focus on cartoon humor if you can't draw, why would someone pay fiddy for a print of a crude colored-pencil drawing?

Has he actually made any leeway, or is he just continuing to be a (sad) joke?

A war on memes is a war on us all.

Bump. This is good shit.

if we really want to shut him down we should snowball this information in more mainstream sites, like cuckddit

Did you already contact Disney to get Matt Furie to pay?

Here's an updated version of a pic someone shared in an earlier thread, now with proper attribution included.

This is me providing an artillery shell of intel for the info war against Cuck Furie. I am leaving it up to others to call in the coordinates.

Bermp for great justice

Is this Jessica Logsdon again? She would probably like this thread.

>Jessica Logsdon
No, but holy shit -- your comment led me to this tweet from her: twitter.com/USARTStar/status/909620024259706880

FUCK MATT FURIE.

Do we really want to give such a talented and whimsical artist any more grief?

yes, that was sarcasm

Here's an example of how far Furie has taken it: twitter.com/USARTStar/status/909620024259706880

grande

Here's another example. He won't stop, nor will his allies, unless we use information to decimate their fake moral high ground.

they look like little kids drew them

He's a shitty artist, too. Whoever first drew the sad version is the one that's responsible for Pepe as a meme and not just a reaction image

Who needs ammo?

This loser cant stop a cartoon frog from being posted on the internet wtf

we should go after the CIA then

Theyre trying to subvert memetics with AI

nice work op

>Pepe joins the blockchain
>even if they shut down the internet and censor all pepe images, an extremely lucrative pepe black market will arise and seep through the censor net
Top kek

I just discovered that an earlier version of my meme was spread via gab by @poopinmybutt (thank you!), and led to the following article being written: thegoldwater.com/news/8467-Pepe-Update-Matt-Furie-s-Future-Colors-Etsy-Infringement

If we keep pushing this info, I believe it is only a matter of time before it is picked up by more sites and influencers, especially the big names that are currently being attacked by Furie.

Let's meme this motherfucker's legal attacks out of existence.

Why do people still care about that old meme? Alt righters claim they dominate meme culture but can only come up with shitty pop culture references or stealing other characters and saying "LOL HE'S RIGHTWING NOW! TAKE THAT LIBERULS!".

fucking christ, the world is better without that sperg trash

We care because it triggers useful idiots like Hillary Clinton

Memes are free speech. An attack on free speech is an attack on ALL people's right to express themselves, regardless of ideologies -- even your cuck one. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Just imagine -- one day the tyrannical left may not hold so much influence over what is rightthink and what is wrongthink. Years from now, you may find that you actually disagree with the Ministry of Truth's gospel of the day. Then what? All the David Brock shareblue semen in the world won't be able to soothe the burn that you will feel in your swiss cheese-like soul.

ADDITIONAL INFO RE: FURIE'S LEGAL REPRESENTATION:

Regarding the lawfirm representing Furie -- they are "Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLC" and they are providing their services pro-bono.

Source: dailycaller.com/2017/09/18/pepe-the-frog-creator-takes-legal-action-against-reddit-mike-cernovich-and-the-alt-right/

Wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilmer_Cutler_Pickering_Hale_and_Dorr
Site: wilmerhale.com/

As stated in the Wikipedia article, among this law firm's prior work was representing Guantanamo detainees. Article confirming that here: democracynow.org/2007/1/17/top_pentagon_official_calls_for_boycott