Could I apply for German Citizenship?

I was born in August 18th 1999 and my great great grandpa was from Holstein.Could I apply for German citizenship since he was one?

No whites, sorry.

Maybe, but more important question is, do you really want it?

fuck off we're full

germans dont have any "law of return" as far as i know. If you want residency, you must have a job and know at least decent german lingo. If you want citizenship you must live there several years and know german very well and pass some test on hsitory and culture

Yes, you can. If it's that direct, and your grandpa has/had german citizenship then it won't be an issue.

I mean, it'd be cool to have in case things change there and just to have.

kek

there should be an exchange program where people who don't have any merit or skills just swap citizenship with others in the first world so they can see how green the grass is on the other side of the world

My great grandfather had his families factory taken away during the holocaust, is there any way to demand gibsmedat reparations from Germany? Better me than Muhammad get paid :^)

Yes, it is that direct as his last name was Ladehoff and we still have the family farm which is somewhere between 100 -150 years old. Although, My grandparents and maybe even my great grand parents never actually applied for citizenship. Even though my great grand parents spoke German. Although, wouldn't they automatically receive citizenship for being the direct ancestors of a German with duel citizenship?

Are you Mudslim and do you speak Arabic?

Propably you could if you know language.My uncle and his family got german citizenship after they lost WW2 my family lived in Danzig for 570 years and they were mainly germans.

So, to apply for citizenship should I just write the German embassy or go online to some website or....

Of course you should go to embassy. I went to embassy too but it was different country also i would say there is really small probability that you will get german citizenship when your parents are not clear germans and you should have good reason for doing it.

Wait, could I also apply for Danish citizenship since my great great grandparents on my dad's side were Danish?

Without applying for german citizenship of course

and then use the EU to sneaky snake your way into Germany?

>a pole asking this question
that's fucking rich

Why would you want too, Germans are the niggers of the EU...

Maybe you considered the fact that I'm happy no one wants to go this "shithole" because I don't have to experience niggers and lefty degenerates daily?

Yes, your Grandparents would get citizenship "directly", as well as their children (your parents) and their children (you), provided all of you actually immigrate.

Otherwise, here's the regular process:
0. (US-citizens do not need an entry visa, your passport will do)
1. apply for a temporary labor visa
1.5 you'll have to prove you'll be able to pay your way. Either have enough cash to pay rent and expenses out of pocket for the duration, or just have someone already here and working sign a waiver that they'll take you in. If you have any sort of family left here, this shouldn't be a problem.
2. get a job
3. prolong your labor visa 2 or so times so it becomes unlimited duration. As long as you have a job, your visa will be prolonged no questions asked.
4. live self-sufficiently (no welfare) for a total of 8 years. You may not have commited a crime (hapless shit like taking the train without a ticket is considered a fucking crime, though)
5. apply for citizenship, pay ~250 eurobucks in fees
6. answer a 33 question-quiz about local laws and orders
7. swear on the common law and (((democracy)))
8. denounce whatever citizenship you had beforehand

and that's it. Though if your granpapy is german and you can have him stay at your relatives in germany, he can get the express treatment and also get you and your parents on the boat automatically, just has to put your names on the list as his kids.

As a person whose great-great-grandpa was also ethnic German and who already applied for German citizenship and got denied, I have to warn you that before ~1900 German expats had to contact their embassy yearly if they wanted to keep being german citizens. If they failed to report, they lost it. Since most migrants didn't want to stay german, they usually failed to do this.
Also, even if they reported, citizenship only used to pass from father to son etc.