WHERE'S THE FUCKING HAPPENING I WAS PROMISED Sup Forums?! WHY IS THE WORLD NOT ABLAZE RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEE

WHERE'S THE FUCKING HAPPENING I WAS PROMISED Sup Forums?! WHY IS THE WORLD NOT ABLAZE RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEE

YOU SLIMY LARPING FAGGOTS CAN'T PREDICT HAPPENING IF IT BIT YOU ON THE ASS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAITRu1UhE&list=PLpq1NWRnDW3uLzdllsSwn31tlnK3TK6io&index=9
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4907738/Where-earthquake-strike-California-edge.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GfgqV9eEtkw
youtube.com/watch?v=KQj7q5Z8_mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happening machine broke

Do you even lift bro?

Not broke. Needs more fuel memes.

what have you done you faggot
sucking dicks all day waiting for the apocalypse hoping people will never judge you because of nukes falling

hill nordmann

Wait a week, they'll larp another happening for you to shitpost about.

90% of Sup Forums is incorrect. ...most of ppl here are only some retard losers know nothing about the world. ...and they in fact know shit about politics.

faggots

Kim launch by the end of the day

You fucking tool.
You're bitching about the destination without understanding that it's always been about the ride.
I bet your whole life is a disappointment.

Oh honey, the 23rd was just a stepping stone.

A new king was born today and the the 7 years of tribulation starts. It happened, you're just blind.

Waa..I Want My TEOTWAKI Now!!

U been (((tricked))))

Damn, I didn't expect the world to end today, but I was hoping against hope that the apocalypse would begin, Jesus would come back, and all the white people could have eternal life while the shitskins get cast into the fiery depths of hell. But I guess I'll just have to keep working my boring job for another 30 years now. Oh well.

Proof?

>this

I think a lot of us need to reevaluate our priorities.

You can't make ANYTHING, let alone a "habbening" happen without effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=8eAITRu1UhE&list=PLpq1NWRnDW3uLzdllsSwn31tlnK3TK6io&index=9

You didn't do enough to make it happen, faggot.
Now reply to this post or you will be fed to the non-happening machine in your sleep.

what the fuck

I bet you also believe the Jews will allow California to be harmed in any way shape or form. KEK, all those people wishing for a nuke got HAARPED by Harvey and Irma. Sup Forums just tries to force happenings that seem good to them. In reality(((They))) already won and any happening will only benefit them, not Sup Forums. But by all means keep begging for chaos like cucks, making it easy for them to bring their order out of it.

yea, we got a penguin larping in another thread.
It's happening like never happened before...

Yes if Sup Forums wants happenings then Sup Forums needs to get back to creating OC. Actual OC, not screenshots of news sites and social media. Then Sup Forums will receive happenings.

Just hang in there, our tinfoil acedemics soothsayers and inside knowledge keepers will arrive shortly to explain the true meaning of 23 to us all. You just have to belieeeeeveeeee

Fuck off
Have a wank
come back here
then fuck off again.

>herp derp Sup Forums iz always right *BRRRRRAAAAAAAPP*
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking cunts.

>Local moron falls for the larpers
Haha, every time!

Jesus christ, you lazy impatient nigger. Nobody is going to hold your fucking hand and point the fucking happenings out to you. Of course the world isn't ablaze, doomsday predictions are never fucking true, that was part of the happening.

>FSS has been achieved
>a dragon flys

i heard trumpets
pic is an alien in front of a tree.

It's postponed to 24th at 13 EST.

>>Local moron falls for the larpers
Hahahahahah this i actually love bumping and playing into those threads because the newfag reactions when it doesnt happen are hilarious

Sup Forums IS the Happening.
Sup Forums was right all along.

Let's not forget to major earthquakes that will hit today

maybe if enough of your tears hit the ground it might spark something worth a shot tiger

And yet another idiot figured the world would end in a single flashy habbening.
Sigh.. Stop it..

>being a hue
You lost already. Did you think OP's pic would have a fapping penis inside the fist?

Patience the Fire Rises

Fuck bohdi mantra. That's all I'm sayin.

wait till tonight est time, then your dead line is over you know that it could have happened and few people got saved and we are here about to die.

>but I was hoping against hope that the apocalypse would begin,

how you wanna know if it did not do?
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4907738/Where-earthquake-strike-California-edge.html

Really hoped something would happen today, i want to not be alive anymore.
Odd pain in my lower left abdomen, can't stop drinking, can't find a job and don't want to fall for the university meme, haven't gotten laid in seven months, spending more money than i receive, money in the bank just keeps going down.
Just fucking end me.

nigger there are ten happenings right not now atm fucking suspected nuke went off in NK this morning bombers flying over NK as we speak wtf up nigger

pol is always wrong

ALWAYS

when most of pol says "the end of the world is not coming" prepare your ass becuase is coming

NK gets hit by an 8.8 earthquake tomorrow

money is the Jews meme user. You want purpose I can give it to you?
youtube.com/watch?v=GfgqV9eEtkw

Re rolling for tonight

California gets hit today LOL

Tonight

LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENS

hey Kim's having a rally

calm down faggot. you getting all emotional isnt going to help . take a pamprin or something

Kim must be given his I Have a Dream speech

Perdition.

from my hearth ... BUMP

I want a refund.

As usual, Sup Forums is wrong. Fuck you, Sup Forums. Fuck you up your stupid asses.

What do you mean? I have to become a barbarian?
And you can't really live without money these days. I often drink with "homeless" people, these fucks can get about 20-50€/day by just sitting in front of a store and getting high and/or drunk.
They get free shit because they're "homeless", but they still need money to eat well.

I endorse this message

FPBP

hundreds, if not thousands of poltard posts """predicting""" events and they still all manage to be wrong and they still refuse to acknowledge that the reason they're wrong all the time is because they're out of touch with reality

>endless sex without ever having an orgasm is fun
>if you disagree with this brilliance, you're a tool

You're a level 99 mental gymnast.

Sup Forums is an amazing kike detection machine that works every time but also tries to predict happenings and fails every time, if you weren't a newfag you would know this.

Don't you see, user? The happening was inside of you all along.

At this point we all know that climate change is real. But whats the point in controlling pollution in just 1 nation, why should we fall behind because we don't want to pollute, at this point we can't stop it by reducing our polluting, we should cut everything limiting climate change, and stop focusing on renewable energy and use that money to fund nuclear power and research how to reverse, this is the only way Sup Forums.

Hmm, stars and planets align exactly as predicted in bible revelations.

Nothing happens.

What did God mean by this?

Hi, i am Leonel.

We registerd your complaint.
But i am afraid we could not give you 0,000000000025 € in any existing currency. And we will also not give fuck for that.

With (hm..), Leonel.

Happening threads are always spam. Stop answering to them.

When will dumb fags like you ever learn the one singular rule of Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is always wrong.

The happening is the chaos in your soul you feel right now at lack of external happening

You could argue that the beginning of tribulations won't go down quickly, like a light switch being flipped, but rather as more of a slow burn leading to an inescapable climax. Realistically, mother ever just happens like a snap of the fingers.

It takes time to prepare and execute a plan. And once executed, it still takes time to see action as a result.

But it's already happened, Kylie's been announced pregnant.
The Anti-Christ will come within our time

soon my son
54 36 44

Effective kek

Why did this get shut down?

Maybe today is the first cog being set into motion, maybe today was the beginning, we have yet to see the middle or indeed the end

O HERE WE FUCKING GO

SO TELL ME FAGGOTRON, WHAT IS THE NEXT FUCKING DOOM DATE YOU GLP TIER FAGGOT? Happening prophecy fags should be banned forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=KQj7q5Z8_mM

"I probably don't exist"
-God

numbers
confirm blood will be spilled by the end of this year. Get ready to die

This is just like 2 years ago

If any of you rally thought something was going to happen today, please kys.

are people going to be exploding like Gremlins in a microwave :)

If you want something done right then you gotta do it yourself

>Thinking it will ever happen

Just watch they'll claim it only "started" today and will be a gradual process.

The fuck does this mean.

>at this point we all know climate change is real

These threads are always food.for a laugh

It will happen as dusk

AWOOO
A Rocket Man ralley

The end of the world will be largely dull, punctuated with a few, brief, moments of absolute terror.

Why is anyone surprised?
We are such a bag of shit world right now anything could happen any second now
But don't expect interwebulised memery to predict it all for you

>korean officials say missles to US inevitable
>"wheres the happenings??"

As much as we all want a heavenly painless apocalypse, we're more likely to get one thats a little less fun.

This seems like an entirely organic grass roots uprising.

I was hoping to be dead by now, blown away by radioactive shockwaves. You've failed me Sup Forums.

>september 23 2017
>still thinks "HABBEBINGZ" are more than a meme and expects "HEPPADINGS"

Truth, I went to bed last night, drunk, hoping I wouldn't wake up in the morning. I guess I'll just do the same tonight. Rinse & Repeat