Why do Americans prop up blacks so much?

Why do Americans prop up blacks so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To atone for secretly hating all the niggers they interact with daily

don't know. we've been doing it for decades and have gotten zero return on this investment
oh wait a minute, has anyone thought of pumping money into black school districts? that might be it!

who the fuck is actually oppressed now in this country? only white men are legally allowed to be discriminated against, so if that's not the only oppression going on, then what is?

what do you mean? i hate niggers

Guess he won't be directing Dr strange 2. Thank god.

these people have been fed all those golden years of protest and leftie "heroism" and woodstock since birth
now that everything has been achieved they feel like they have been robbed of the opportunity to be "heroes"
they want to be like the useful idiots they watched in all those documentaries
the only problem is that they have no cause
so they must make one up
also they are cucks

Jewish propaganda.

Who?

Excessive empathy and guilt.

unz.com/jman/the-rise-of-universalism/
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

White guilt

Very well said. I think a lot of it too is narcissism. They know that social media is inherently left leaning, so they can parade their unoriginal thoughts out there for likes and virtual pats on the back.

I love it when people act like Trump is what is wrong with America.

Never understood the nigger worship, but you Americans started it and it's spread to other countries because of your liberal entertainment dissimination

>heh they got big dicks
>heh they're good at sports

etc

America really is the worst nation.

>Why do Americans

More like: American numales (mostly Jewish) who fetishize black men due to their own unresolved self-loathing

To lure them on a boat i hope.

"muh oppression"

I would like to send these people to other countries and have them see what being oppressed is all about.

Only whites do this shit

I've never met a single Muslim, Jew, Hindu, Hispanic, or Asian person who had anything favorable to say about blacks

Virtue signaling.

I'm not even attached to the anthem but I just do it because it's respectful.

You're right actually Poland. America fucked up when blacks were allowed into the entertainment industry. There they gained ground in our sports and music. Now every white girl listens to gangsta rap and fucks Jerome on the football team.

>I've never met a single [...] Jew [...] who had anything favorable to say about blacks

Surely you jest. Whatever Jews might think privately, in public they use blacks as muscle against whites, and that means praising black athletes, entertainers, writers etc to the skies

Feel the oppression!

>Actually believing that shortsighted money grabbers have enough foresight to control an entire population

I guess the white race really is pathetic to be losing to them

>I will kneel with the oppressed

lol this dudes a total faggot, hes used to kneeling.

Where were these people when Obama started 5 more illegal wars and overthrew Gadaffi??
Where was the protesting over Obama destroying the countries which are now on Trump's travel ban list?
Do these people honestly think the last 8 years were a magical 'progressive' wonderland?

>shortsighted money grabbers

There's nothing "shortsighted" about them at all. As for "control", a more accurate verb would be "manipulate" (and no, not all Jews are involved, nor all blacks)

>the white race really is pathetic

If the NFL's and ESPN's tanking ratings are any indication, those pathetic people are waking up

Who the fuck is this "oppressed" I keep hearing about? Are we still doing slavery or something because I thought that ended back in the 1860s.

Because they are too weak to own who they are.

>when commie post is best post

this

>Overaged nu-male

Imagine my shock

Truth.

t. former shitlib

Decades of brainwashing

They really do. For them the Obama years were when we had a real president. They don't care about foreign policy, it's too complex for them. All they wanna know is, was Gaddafi a bad guy? He deserves to die. Is Assad mistreating his people? Let's topple his regime. They see these policies and they think it's best for the world, not knowing anything involved in the decision to make them, just that they correspond with Obamamorals like he is some kind of super hero.

>America literally gets objectively worse for blacks under obama
>the only good is just "a black guy was president"
>next president comes in
>"oh shit we're oppressed now"

Fucking kek

virtue signaling, white-guilt, moral relativism, political correctness, culture of mindless altruism etc.

Libs celebrate everything that is evil, dysfunctional, & bad
Niggers are the lowest of the low, therefore they must be treated as if they are the best

Libs are fucking brainwashed fools, ever tried to argue with one? They bring up all sorts of nutty bullshit.

>Do these people honestly think the last 8 years were a magical 'progressive' wonderland?
Yes. He invited some Muslim kid who glued stuff remember?

We should be shooting these faggots in the knees so they never stand again.

Bored to death.
Why the people who almost died during wars barely give about this shit?
Real life thought them what the real issues are

Millennia of dickwashing

Thats right bitch, bend the knee while real americans support their country.

Liberals love kneeling down

I will hazard a wild guess here - this guy doesn't play football, right?

Blacks can't hold themselves up.

>black people
Dude, he's kneeling with the OPPRESSED!
i.e. millionaire football players

Look at the ones who buy into this shit.

Do they look like people who would have the balls to tell a black person they're full of shit?

The victim needs a champion.

Like he goes anywhere where the National Anthem is played.