Francis.

Raoh!

Silver Chariot

Rando

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. The leather club is 2 blocks down

Reminder that when Jagi died, no one gave a shit about him

bANE?

V for Sup Forums

30 years later,fans still say his name because fuck it, Jagi was an entertaining asshole for the one chapter he gets

SEPHIROT

if I pull of that, would you die ?

Bane?
If I take off those spikes do you lose your edge?

It would be extremely baneful

fuck you

Faggot

Robin Mask

Jackie?

H- hha... HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

KIRAAAAAAAA

Ajax?

a literally who

ASURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

DJ KHALED

Why could be waste mooks with hokuto shin ken but couldn't actually fight people like Kenshiro with it?

Pico

They expect one of to inherit Hokuto Shinken, brother.

J-jockey...?

...H-heisenberg.

You're goddamn right

Kenshiro wept for every other main villain but not Jagi. Even for Kaioh.

Not moralfag

atatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatatat

Jagi Gaiden has Kenshiro mourning Jagi in his own way.

It's actually really sad.

Guillotine Gorilla

no

RUMPLSTILTSKIN!

Candlejack.

Humphrey Doodleberger

KAZEHAYA KAMITO

SEPHIROT

AND EVERY COLOR ILLUMINATES

Who's even interested in this garbage shonen manga anymore?

i am

shock?

>3rd greatest manga of all time
>Garbage

Okay then.

What are number 1 and 2?

Ashita no Joe and Devilman.

Slim Shady

OK, I'll read both, although I already know how Ashita no Joe ends, unfortunately.

Can't actually tell if you're taking the piss or not but do. Knowing how AnJ ends doesn't take away from how great the whole thing is. Same with Devilman.

Why can a an intermediate student in karate waste mooks, but can't do shit against the master of karate?
incomplete technique and overconfidence makes you think you're tough shit when you ain't.

Not taking the piss. I've been watching Bakuman lately which discusses how great AnJ is all the freaking time. Coupled with my buddy constantly talking about how great AnJ is I figured it was finally time to cave in.

With Devil Man it's quite similar; I've started to watch the new OVA and figured: Welp, this looks awesome, time to add the manga to my to-do-list.

RON STOPPABLE

I think Devilman is still great even now. One thing to consider is keep in mind the time when it was written and just imagine how mind blowing it was back then, even as good as it is in this day and age. With both make sure you read the manga. AnJ has a good anime though but still, the manga is the best.

And Bakuman isn't overrating it, AnJ is the eternal GOAT. Fist of the North Star is probably my favourite manga but it has flaws, AnJ almost doesn't.

NINJA SUREIA

jagger

JAGI, SAY MY NAME!

Reminder that Fist of the North Star got its own line of condoms. There was the regular sized Toki, the medium sized Kenshiro, and the extra large, fist king Raoh! Guess who did not get his own comdom?

Ooooo, I'm gonna fucking spell it out for ya.

>regular sized Toki
>medium sized Kenshiro

But your image says that Ken is medium and Toki is large

Heisenberg!!

For you

Mad Max?

YOU WA SHOCK

Shredder

Tetsuooo!

SASUUUKEEEEEEEE!

All that matters is that the fist king has the extra large condom

KHAAAAAAAAN!!