Imouto cancer thread

>find an user with a qt imouto who's prime for grooming
>he refuses to do it and is disgusted by it

every damn time

Separate real life from cartoons.

You're mad because some user refuses to wreck his little sister's life for your fucking fetishes? Are you retarded?

Time to go outside a little, creep-user.

>go outside a little
But it's noisy outside.

neo-Sup Forums, everyone

How about you stop making retarded threads?

Get out newshits

There is no neo-Sup Forums, keep your shitty memes on Sup Forums.

>been here since 2008

you fucking faggots were probably still in diapers. Keep your pedo shit fantasies elsewhere. That user with the imouto should've knocked your fucking teeth out.

>been here since 2008
And I am fucking potato you newshit

It's not like he was made to fuck his sis by anyone I assume so no need to get angry. These anons don't understand that fantasizing about having sex with cartoon sister is absolutely different than reality. I have all the fucking incest fetishes but I would never even think about having sex with any of my relatives even remote cousins. I assume that these dumb fucks just have no family whatsoever.

Show him this image OP.

>reality
Cant you just kill yourself ?

>everyone had to look at my unapologetic incest cancer thread at the top of the catalog for 3 hours

>neo-Sup Forums
>called someone newshit
Keep trying

>wreck his little sister's life

Not necessarily how it works out. I have personally had an extremely long and detailed conversation with an user on Sup Forums who had a longterm sexual relationship with his very gorgeous and sexy imouto.

Actually, in the end he's the one who developed problems from it, while she's fine.

Why tho? There is no next life in magical anime as MC.

Is there someone who really thinks this?
Wow, well the world is very different.

> I am retarded and talked to another retard. Here's my opinion

Sorry it doesn't work like that.

>expecting us to believe you based on your word alone, despite giving off all the signs of the exact opposite

senpai, please

begone you vile scumbag

Only thing you creeps deserve is a mallet to your worthless organs.

Fags

You're both 19-year-old ESL phone posters. Stop trying to fit in.

Why are you so upset by this, friend? Why does it bother you so much?

All I want is to have a passionate and loving sexually relationship with my kawaii imouto. Is that really so wrong?