Hunter x Hunter 357

This chapter got me feeling something I didnt feel in a long time. I was genuienly scared by Hisoka.
Togashi is a master. I feel so sorry for Shalnark.

Hunter x Hunter is a masterpiece.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10438185
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rip cutest spider tfw no shalnark x every male spider doujin

YA YO YA YOOO
DREAMIN
DON'T GIVE IT UP HISOKA

Wait what ... that guy hisoka battle was this guy ?

Machi a cute. A CUTE.

>"Awaken, my Nen"
Hisoka is the 2nd best HxH character, Morel is 1st but fuck me if Hisoka isn't an absolute GOAT.

Hisoka Boyz 10 more!

so Shalnark and Kortopi are dead....

In terms of raw power, Hisoka will always win. Chrollo won this time by outwitting Hisoka and have everything planned out beforehand. This time Hisoka will take a more cautious approach, killing off the spiders one at a time. Chrollo will not be prepared the next time he and Hisoka meet.

Never doubted Hisoka.
His "that" was fucking brilliant.

I expected both Chrollo and Hisoka to live, but that ending came as a surprise.

Hmm, Hisoka Materialized his rubber nen or is it texture surprise over the rubber nen itself?

Also, I'm guessing that was Machi calling to warn Shalnark?

>Shalnark
I always hated this faggot. Well done, Hisoka.

Nen get stronger after death....so gon gonna get stronger also???

>I was genuienly scared by Hisoka.
>Scare of a character in a children comic
Autism.

The absolute madman

Same here. Good riddance.

Why are there 10 more spiders to go? Shouldn't it be 9 with two of them gone?

Too much edginess for the sake of edginess

Okay, I admit the revival thing isn't as dumb as I thought. Its not really all that out of the ordinary when you take into account things Hisoka has done already Not in love with it though.

Like it really only works because someone like Phinks or Feitan were not there. They would just chop Hisoka's head off and it would over.

Hisoka will still die in the end. Before he was a neutral force, but now that he's going on a massive killing spree I see him being offed eventually.

strawpoll.me/10438185

Sasuga Mangastream

RIP

I

P

>That look on Shalnark's face when he caugh Kortopi's head

You were a softie too right up until the end.

So, pretty much every characer is going to be on the boat except, Gona and Killua.

So Hisoka has to always budget aura for his hand + leg plus the texture surprise that camoflauges it to give it a human appearance.

I get he's very skilled but that would be a horrible way to live. An apt comparison would be living every day life with extra weight on your back. Even then, this method isn't foolproof since we saw Hisoka's nen foot squish on itself as he was killing Shalnark

LISTEN

O MY RUBBER NEN

Man even was a clown fan, this turn of events feels not quite right..

On the bright side, now he can Dhalsim.

The chapter's title depicts how i feel.

After so many years i expected this battle to come to an end. Instead, we're getting an all out war that will drag for only god knows how much.

I also don't understand why he just didnt take Machi's service up.

PROPERTIES OF RUBBER AND GUM

>machi is now a tsundere who strokes hisoka's penis

She would have killed him if given the chance. Considering how badly damaged he was and how vulnerable he would have been being stiched up, I could see her ending him right then and there. Stopping any future attacks on her leader.

Probably doesn't trust her anymore, what with being an enemy of the troupe and all.

So Chrollo beat Hisoka and now is mad as fuck? Togashi is going to left the plot opened for a while again, i know it...

So Hisoka can now use his rubber leg to propel himself faster or something?

>yfw you can't protect his smile.

Good night sweet prince ;_;

RUBBER AND GUM

Bleach-tier asspull.

>he's slowly turning into a gum-gum man

I'm a little lad who loves RUBBER AND GUM

CLOWNFAGS BTFO

Holy shit

RUBBER

jesus fucking christ

That was a intentional contraction, to mae him move faster.

Also, the initial Nen input for the rubber limbs and texture surprise i all that is needed to mainain them.

>loses a limb
>it only makes him stronger

Hisoka killed two defenseless characters, wow so terrifying.

AND

this was some Dorohedoro shit

Man the outcome is so great. Hisoka looked for this battle for so much time and got shitted on. then got butthurt and decided to nerf Chrollo. Bravo Togashi.

If Machi dies, we riot

Sasuga Togashi

They should have waited with Machi, at least they would have struggled together

FUCKEN

Also, if I understood it right, he partially remodelled Lungs/Heart with Nen so if he stops applying it, he would essentially collapse again?

Or did he just game himself a heart massage .. that would seem to silly as a means of revival..

Finish the chapter Cuckrollofag

if Machi dies, we party

>ftfy

Where are the Chrollo fags now?

So Hisoka doesn't cure his wounds, but covers it up real nice. I wonder, is he stronger or weaker at this point?

I'm guessing weaker because he ignores Machi and goes for the Hatsu-less people...

Or idk, the clown is crazy, whatever reason is reason enough for him.

>Spiders now have not only a revenge-seeking kid with hax ability after them but a murderous psycho turning into Luffy as well
at this point i pity the fucking bastards
wonder if he will kill Machi as he could do it easily already

GUM

SeeHis power is kinda broken

THE

POWER

OF

RUBBER

AND

CUM

DOES IT EVER END?

CHROLLOFAGS BTFO. THE MADMAN DID IT. HE KILLED TWO OF THOSE FAGGOTS. HAHAHAHAHHAHAH HISOKA IS GOING TO WIN

>Hunter x Hunter is a masterpiece.
fuck off Huntard

>worst art in the history of manga
>masterpiece
LUL

Reminder a butler who chucks coins at you gave a better fight then two "highly skilled nen users" who are part of the world's renowned criminal group.

Here! Your lovely Hisokek got killed so, after an asspull, he decided to change the rules he previously set since he can't beat Chrollo.

And people doubted the MC poses.

am i kawaii uguu

Asspull amirite??????

fuck off

The revivel thing I think it was simply aura wrapped arounds his lungs and hearts with the instructions to contract and expand after his death. No idea how he avoided brain damage from being depreived of oxygen for so long

I know he isn't dead, but seeing Hisoka dead was a treat.

You can't deny the fact that Chrollo wiped the floor with Hisoka, in terms of battle power, Chrollo is beyond Hisoka. This just proves Hisoka can't really die unless you blow him to pieces, he still can't beat Chrollo.

He goes against people who gave Chrollo abilities.
It looks like his rubber leg can give him extra propulsion when needed, and i'm sure he will use his rubber arm in a weird and dangerous way as well.

Reminder that those "highly skilled nen users" didn't have a hatsu

Reading something cause feelings, if your experience of reading is not giving you any emotion why are you doing it?
Autism.

Nice character development for Hisoka. It was fucking idiotic for him to challenge people straight up with no prep lie he had been throughout the entire manga. Gon, Killua, and kurapika don't even do hat shit.

Tigashi is now on team THICK.

>No idea how he avoided brain damage from being depreived of oxygen for so long
My only gripe. Togashi probably just didn't care.

>Chrollofags will be saying it's a asspull because of their asshurt

Why did you do this Togashi, these threads will be awful now.

You seem butthurt lad

>speaks 2 fucking time in the manga
>manlet
>awful face
>dying when he's shitting

I can't stand Chrollos ability because all i can think of is Uchiha and their sharingan bullshit. He's even emo like them.

Hisoka killed best girl?! Hisoka a shit.

Hisoka pulled a Jojo

Wait a fuckin second
His nen remains stronger than before even if he is not dead anymore?
Because in the arena he was not able to mold his hand and feet

Kurtopi was never a fighter, he just had an amazing nen, Shalknar too besides auto control didn't seem strong at all.

All around Hisoka is a monster.

HOLY SHIT
THOSE STUPID MONKEY D ASS SPOILERS WERE ACTUALLY REAL
WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK TOGASHI?

I'm writing in Rubber and Gum

>these threads will be awful now.
Says the Hisokafag, look at this shit

>the spoilers were real
Jesus fuck what

There is no justice

No, I think the whole 'emotion' of dying that made him stronger is off after some time.

Anyone else finds the pacing so weird in this chapter? Is he rushing it?

Fucking Togashi.

>Notquitemytempo.jpeg

How was he rushing you failure of life? He concluded the fight that took a couple of chapters.

Asspull shit will just be a another thing on top of that shit.