Fuck off with your confederacy

fuck off with your confederacy

where my yanks at?

they're in the corner sucking nigger cocks

Minnesota reporting in! Too busy fighting Injuns to kill Southerners.

shouldn't you be asking, weh ma hilldawgs at ?

Shermanfags are such insufferable cucks.

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

yeah he sounds real cucky

Yankees are the enemy of culture. The eternal Yankee is a black void which destroys all nations and cultures.

>The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."
Please tell me what we actually got from the war?

Away down South in the land of traitors, Rattlesnakes and alligators, Right away, come away, right away, come away. Where cotton's king and men are chattels, Union boys will win the battles, Right away, come away, right away, come away. CHORUS: Then we'll all go down to Dixie, Away, away, Each Dixie boy must understand That he must mind his Uncle Sam, Away, away, And we'll all go down to Dixie. Away, away, And we'll all go down to Dixie. I wish I was in Baltimore, I'd make Secession traitors roar, Right away, come away, right away, come away. We'll put the traitors all to rout. I'll bet my boots we'll whip them out, Right away, come away, right away, come away. CHORUS: Then they'll wish they were in Dixie, Away, away, Each Dixie boy must understand That he must mind his Uncle Sam, Away, away, And we'll all go down to Dixie. Away, away, And we'll all go down to Dixie. Oh, may our Stars and Stripes still wave Forever o'er the free and brave, Right away, come away, right away, come away. And let our motto ever be -- "For Union and for Liberty!" Right away, come away, right away, come away. CHORUS: Then they'll wish they were in Dixie, Away, away, Each Dixie boy must understand That he must mind his Uncle Sam, Away, away, And we'll all go down to Dixie. Away, away, And we'll all go down to Dixie.

unity

My great-great-great grandfather, Littleton Beard Dane, was his secretary on the March to Atlanta.

Is that worth 400k dead union soldiers?

400k soldiers for keeping half of a country, yeah i can dig that

What do I need the other half for?
Also we destroyed or demographics importing Irish to fight the war

Nice civilian population you've got there Georgia. Be a shame if anything were to happen to it.

back at ya blue blood
fuck off

garbage.

The North *literally* does not have a culture anymore. What once was a culture ruled by an English heritage and a fierce devotion to Protestantism is not ruled by... not being the South?

Why was it so important to keep the South in the Union? What terrible fate would the North have suffered if the Confederacy seceded successfully?

The U.S. and Canada are separate nations but we still have good relations. We cooperate in trade, defense, international relations, research, etc. Being politically distinct hasn't been a major burden for either country. If it worked for our leaf neighbors to the north, why couldn't it work with Dixie neighbors to the south?

Aside from neing a war criminal Sherman married his sister...

The Union Forever!

Better that than the whole thing being based on a horrendous military loss and pretending you'd dare raise a finger against the federal gov't ever again.
The South will bitch out again.

let's talk about Longstreet. Good man, good solider. Fine republican, never forgave Lee for slaughtering his men at gettysburg, never forgave himself for betraying his country.

>France Owns Mexico
>Britain owns California
read a harry turtledove novel you noob

It's called the War of Northern Aggression for a reason you traitorous carpet bagging swine.

Your Jewish masters stomped on the freedom that built our country when you took up arms against and spilt the blood of your own Southern brothers.

It's something you should be truly ashamed of honestly.

Weren't the Jews the ones who imported all the niggers because Southern whites were too lazy and stupid to do their own work?

To play devils advocate, why did the south attack fort sumpter? that gave the north a reason to start aggression.

MN also reporting in. Too busy killing wretched nigs to kill Indians.

WE

Your delicious traitor tears.