How do we fix the current state of Sweden?

let Sweden die

let natural selection do its thing

What's wrong with Sweden? The government says Sweden has never been better off and I trust them more than my family.

We don't fix it.

>trusting state more than family

wtf

Sarin. Lots of it.

Blink twice if there's a gun to your head

Hey its too late for europeans. The jews have already rummaged through you guys and left like a half century ago. Prepare so it doesnt happen again. But it is not likely to happen again for another 100 years.

The whole of europe will be like a drugged up whore with legs spread and waiting for the next fuck by the jews. Heed the warnings. The jews must be neutralized.

we just have to make it abundantly clear that we know they are just pretending to be that ghey and they are just taking orders from germany

that this faggotry of theirs is artificial but we can send some very ghey clock makers their way and the swedes will become faggots

>>trusting state more than family

If aquafresh thinks this is weird. Imagine how I feel.
Can we send Sweden to some sort of electroshock therapy?

Says someone from the country that has the biggest jewish population on earth.

This awfully reminds me of something.
My father, which is super redpilled thinking of it, one day looked me straight in the eyes and told me:
"Family. Then country. Then God. This is all we have at the end of the day. Never forget that."
Sweden is fucked.

By letting NMR take over.

Bög

We dont, were all fucked.

Bump

Napalm the no go zones

Nuke them

you cant

Do you often forget to get your wife's son from daycare after work?

Just think, In the 90's Sweden was funding the ANC in South Africa. Now every single one of your people will face the same fate that you gave your brothers living there.

Every time I see dead Swedes I just look at pictures of tortured/dead boers and feel better.

>fixing eating lingonberry jam with your meatballs
Somethings don't need to be fixed. It is delicious.

blink blink*
>what has this country become
>help

>We don't believe in god - this is somehow unique
>We trust the corrupt system more than our own shitty families - this is somehow a good thing and also unique
>We eat like actual autists - again, this makes is unique somehow

you can't

Nuke it to the ground.

nukes

"We trust state more than family"

Sweden is lost.