Naruto 464

>giving your wizard powers to bunch of crooks
>expect them live happily ever after without any fights
Hamura wouldn't let that happen
No wonder world gone to shit...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan-i_Sabbah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And then he let those crooks spread to every corner of the world with that power. Hagoromo's decisions are even worse than Hiruzen's.

he should've brofisted instead holding hands

being part-ayy makes you senile i guess
also why the fuck Ashura let his clan name die off?
i mean i can get the Indra since he was edgemaster but why would Ashura divide his clan to Senju and Uzumaki?

wow hamura did nothing in the story.

Hamura was too busy jerking off to her mom and arabize the moon

>In order to save Naruto and Sasuke, you, too, must know everything that has occurred

Goddamn it Hagoromo, just admit you're trying to pad out the anime even more.

he is learning from his mistakes

You really need to stop watching fanfiction.

Lmao so he's gonna tell everyone how he fucked up.

But he's dead?

It's canon.

he is basically guiding both Nardo aka next Hagoromo and Sauce now

It's not.

Why would he give thieves his power?
He didn't use any of his power except to cut trees and it had nothing to do with being a good person.

Looks like Hima gets Byaku-Aryan Hybrid Eyes

Yeah, but instead of telling that to Nardo and Sauce he is telling the story to a bunch of zombies that are going to disappear as soon as this is over

Fuck off narutards

Don't overthink non-canon filler.

He wanted to rebuild world with his bare hands since he powers fucked the earth up in fight against Kaguya

However this thief stole his heart and convinced him that all people have chakra so they could "share" "bonds"

Then guess what happened?
>yfw Kaguya was right all along

no veins?

That's just SP fucking up

Lmao. The thief didn't need power to be a good person. All his disciples were thieves

>inb4 its half awaken Tenseigan

What's is that picture doing?

Why does naruto revolve around eyes?

now that reminds me
>Lmao. The thief didn't need power to be a good person. All his disciples were thieves
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hassan-i_Sabbah
All of his disciples were pot-smoking murderers

Hima being Kaguya's incarnation and killing Naruto with her cuteness

>needs to enslave the entire world to fend off her weaker cousins
>only villain that Nardo ever called heartless
>0 for 2 against Hagoromo and his descendants
>couldn't even give us a decent final boss fight

Kaguya a shit

Maybe she's halfway activating her eyes so the veins have yet to finish popping up.

Anime shit.

hey i would also turn into paranoid heartless bitch if my husband tried to murder me while i was pregnant

The living image of her Great Ancestor

Can't Hagoromo just use his wood shit powers to make a bridge or use his eyehax to create a bridge out of nothing?

Of course. Watch the episode and pay attention.

Did Hagoromo turn the thief into a woman with his god powers and got him pregnant?

well Indra's and Ashura's mom was "dead" according to Hagoromo but that thief was still around by that time

I want to report everyone one of you.

why?

I wonder if they gonna make Boruto a reincarnation of Hamura and Neji

So Bort and Salad's offspring will be Kaguya?

>implying anyone gives a shit about that guy
They already made him a Nardo/Sauce combination with some Kakashi on the side.

Thw animation sucked dick

I can't wait for the ten years worth of filler they're going to asspull during the Naruto vs Sasuke fight

Shota Indra is A+ trap material> Why do all the edgelords in this series gotta be fuccbois?

Then do it, bitch nigga. Announcing your reports is against the rules and will get you banned.

Yeah, pretty much.

fuck off narutards

That's Hagoromo. Though that seems like a much better result since Kaguya was a retard that lost twice against him and then his offspring.

>no veins
Neat. Just like her brother.

And here's a better shot

but you can't deny the fact that Neji is one of the most wasted potential characters

That's like 99% of the cast.

Neji was a midboss during one arc, one of the members of the Sasuke retrieval squad then became a background Nardo cheerleader just like everyone besides Sasuke and Shikamaru.

What the fuck was he supposed to do in the Nardo/Sauce love story manga?

Hamura only exist to provide a special bloodline to Hinata on The Last because Kishi is autistic for bloodlines

This fucking picture

It seemed more so there could be a reason for her to get kidnapped in the romantic movie.

>What the fuck was he supposed to do in the Nardo/Sauce love story manga?
Byakugan vs. Sharingan standoff

Don't forget about fucking your distant cousin

>Shota Indra is A+ trap material
yeah, doujins fucking when?
>Why do all the edgelords in this series gotta be fuccbois?
General rule in shounen

>Byakugan vs. Sharingan standoff
Which we still never got to see until this day.

The Byakugan is a shit-tier eye hax compared to the Rinnegan and the Sharingan, especially the Sharingan. It received hype during the Chunin exams for making Neji into a menacing opponent but that's it.

I mean Kishi could have made Neji to catch up to Sasuke.
Then flashback talk happens, telling about Uchiha/Hyuuga eyehax rivalry
Some fighting happens, then ninja spiderman intervenes thus letting the Sasuke to escape.

Nothing NOTHING from these filler has made any fucking sense and it's all dumb as fuck and still people are eating it the fuck up truly naruto fans are the lowest common denominator I expected at least someone to point this shit out how fucking stupid this shit is but no everyone on the Internet claims "this filler is good it is clearing things up" jesus christ NO it is RETARDED

God you're dumb, people are calling it out in this very thread

Personally I think its entertaining + I stopped having expectations for Naruto back during Pain

>The Byakugan is a shit-tier eye hax compared to the Rinnegan and the Sharingan
Who wants to bet it'll get OP as shit since the new MC has it?

Not really. It was theoretically better back then if a person with actual talent was using it. The problem was that the sharringan/Sasuke kept on getting bullshit powerups while the byakugan never got anyone unlocking higher tiers until Kaguya and moon lasers.

Neji was an exceptional genius so I guess that's the limit of the Byakugan

Nah. The clan just had no idea how to get to higher tiers. If that moon laser shooting bastard gave the hyuuga some advice then Neji would be nigh unstoppable.
Sharringan on the other hand was much simpler since all you had to do was be an emo little shit and their own bloodline naturally made them descend more into being emo little shits.

No one cares at this point. We finished the manga ages ago, the last two movies were great. No one has any expectations from the anime anymore.

I wonder what would have happen to moon cuck if Neji got survived

>the last two movies were great

not that user but compared to previous ones they are pretty decent.
also iirc last two movies generated most of the cashes

so you are saying Bort took Hima's eye?

I'm not saying he didn't.

>dat pic
i fucking love that guy's work

That was kind of the point; he was the Sasuke of his generation living in the shadows. Didn't want to pass on his bullshit hax, chose to just watch over the Moon until the end so their mother could never revive.

If Hagumoto did the same thing, humans might be better off.

Is it wrong that I enjoyed the first chapter of Boruto more than most of the last four years of Naruto?

You need help user

No, most people forget how bad those 4 years were. Like when Obito came back from the dead to give Kakashi his eyes as a chakra ghost. Or when Kishi replaced the big bad the series had built up over the course of hundreds of chapters with some dry-as-sandalwood beach bunny moon MILF and her pet nigger slime.

Depends
Did you enjoyed the artsyle or the story?

It's fun at the very least, not something that can be said about Bleach right now

>DUDE BONDS LMAO

The story was okay so far. It was just the first chapter. Though a bit too much from the movie. I didn't care much for the art style. Though I enjoyed that Sasuke looks so ugly. It's like his punishment for all the crap he did.

> hey kids, wanna learn about ninja creed?
> you get cool powers that i have!

So where does Kimimaru come from?

at this point there's no reason to watch the anime anymore except to see what retarded fillers they can shit out, and see just how much worse they can make naruto vs sasuke

>jesus

The first 4-5 chapters will cover the movie. Then we'll start seeing new shit.

Naruhina a shit.

>all these people had ninja God powers and could do anything
>stick with showing shadow clones and frog shit because those are Naruto's powers

I expect nothing from SP and they keep disappointing

>telling about Uchiha/Hyuuga eyehax rivalry
But there was no rivalry whatsoever between them.

The Uchiha were the Senjew's rivals