Daily Reminder that China will Rule The World

And there is nothing your pathetic countries can do about it

>loses every single war for 700 years
>will "rule" the world

Ok

>third world dog-eating shithole
>rule world

burn the entire world and none of us live, how about that you demonic commie bastard.

that was when we were little and bullied. Not so much now

LEAF LEAF LEAF

That's as delusional as saying my country will become stable this year. The idea of chink girls with sexualized commie uniforms is quite nice tho.

Friendly reminder that India will rule the Galaxy

wont burn the world. we will make it chinese one country at a time like canada australia and many africa countries

we have beautiful women but dont call them that word please

It isn't really delusional since China is more powerful than all of South America combined.

> rule the world
> will be shitted by India in a few years

reminder this is China's century

you see, canada is defending its rightful owner, the chinese. we will take south america one day when africa is turned chinese both genetically and politically

They like white people and hate niggers and muslims as much as I do, so if that's the only good ending, I'd take it.

india cant even fight pakistan let alone the people of china

when was china ever little? You had more people in China in 1800 than there are currently in the USA.

> implying that India won't level the Great Wall of China into the Shit Road of India

TO everyone saying they won't

They"ll Crush us in Esports

>not kikes
fine with this

How? Their economy is based on manufactured goods, 80% of which are bought by the US. Feel free to try and take over and lose your only customer.

little economically and politically, when all nations bully us in opium war, colonization sino japan war, mongolians and much others

Chinese women have some really nice big boobs.

What is it with Sup Forums and this "outbreeding into extinction" thing? Does it get your dick hard when you roleplay as someone trying to wipe out the white race with your dick? How many layers of autism do you need to be on that that is your fetish and you roleplay it all day?

we will infiltrate their systems with migration like canada and africa, becoming majority and then pro china changing the us attitude without single shot

lmao nigger South Koreans are the top,not fucking chinks

So the plan is to just move in, take all the coding jobs, and procreate for the next few hundred years until you win?

desu im kinda happy that the chinese are so many. The whites will go extinct in some decades, yet the yellows can survive because of their sheer numbers. Blacks cant dillute you.

I'm fine with it.
Chinks are better than niggers.

What's the logic behind posting this girl?

5000 years and they ain't done shit.
>real china has never been tried

no, the american people are virtuous when compared to the chinese and will come out on top. We won't allow china to take over shit.

You can see it in canada you ignorant snow man.
we are currently breed african women with millions of chinese men working there. they will become politicians and leadres that are pro china serving us instead of africa. All for us to build some shit roads

Holy fucking shit, what is wrong what that woman?

you are too fat to stop us. you cant even stop kim jong un who is obviously serving china to prevent americans on the border

Yeah, I can see you chinks buying real estate and taking over come companies, but you're a long ways off from taking over. And we have under 40 million people here. Any idea how long it'll take to envelop the US? Thought you guys were good at math

How can we not stop Kim Jong?

Lmao Canada gets the rich Asians that eventually go home

The Chinese invasion of Canada is a ignorant Sup Forums meme

Thanks for your monies you fucking insects!

"""""""woman""""""

you can buy land in america, you can buy businesses but you'll never fool the people the way the jews have. People just don't trust the chinese

They have fewer kids than us, dude.

Well I'm Chinese, so I support my own ethnicity and race first before others. Duh!

If you ask me I see key places in Canada that should be Chinamen territory.

Okay.

That is IF the USA + EU doesn't curb stomp China in the next 10 years.
They could do it tomorrow if they wanted to.
Personally they should have done it right after the USSR dissolution once they were done with Iraq.
But I guess they wanted a challenge so they're letting China build up a bit more.

你们都鄙视中国人。你们说的很笨的

中国很伟大,中国很厉害

西方人都穿绿帽,都不要孩子,都让他们的老婆肏黑鬼们,都養别的男人的孩子

>floppy saggy tits
>a pound of makeup

No thanks

That feel when married a chinese woman and have 4 kids.

I get back from work and dinner is ready house is always tidy etc.

Feels good man, dated lots of western women in my time and they were all casual drug taken sluts and ended up fat also couldnt cook.

British girls dear lord.

foolish canadians dont see it though and just think you are trying to "integrate" they are blind, foolish and will be our slaves.

daily reminder ch*na and r*ssia will both collapse. r*ssia sometimes next year, ch*na sometime the next 5 years. Side bonus reminder. USA will dominate the next 3 centuries alone, bank on it.

The one child policy has been rescinded and living here means they technically can but they just don't. Each one is expensive enough between cello lessons and extra math courses.

>Daily Reminder that China will Rule The World

Curse of the Moloch's Merchants, Rothschilds, will end soon and the age of the Gilded Toad begins.

and they will one day serve chinas interest not british imperialists

That's nice, it be cool to have white and nigger slaves. They can clean our shoes.

Yeahhhhhhhh buttttttttttt you guys are commies. If your a Christian you will fight communism. If your a Christian and you don't. you deserve death.

A nice part of living in Canada where so many of you flock to is fucking your women without breaking a sweat. They're absolute dying to be with a white person because Chinese men are just so pathetic. I guess it's the huge imbalance between the number of women and men back home but you guys are just doormats to them. Two of them had boyfriends that bought them shit and cosigned loans for their cars but had no problem ignoring their calls while riding my dick.

So yeah, come on over.

ladies and gentlemen, look inside the mind of a chinese rat. Truly subhuman.

oh please, amerocans have head in sand and phone more than any other people. Dont take away luxury and no one will care enough to do anything to stop china

will you spare Slovakia?

It'll be a old day in hell before I learn your logographic mess of a language you call hanzi. It's annoying complexity is why China was slow on adopting the printing press, because instead of 26 beautiful letters you have thousands and thousands of self contained words.

dont let them take your chinese identity and we shall prevail and rule over the spineless canadians

chinese women dont like non chinese men stupid canadian slave

I'll agree with you there, but our military technology is not something you can fuck with.

your just not smart enough

Try it. We took you down hundred years ago, we can do it again.
Face it - Kungfu and blades don't work against german soldiers and guns.

(Personally, I wouldn't mind if you tookthe US down a notch though)

I like being a Chinamen, we piss off the right people. I don't give a shit about the west because my people are from the east. I tell you ethnic bonds run deeper than blood. My people are the Chinese and Asians, not the white,nigger, beaner, and etc.

you wont have choice but if you sware servitude you may stay relativly safe. Be ready to give your female wombs for chinese babies though

It is You're, you gobbedly gook. At least the Japanese language sounds meoldical, yours is a mishmash of high and lows with no good cutoffs.

Korean

你们都不会说中文,好可怜

some people want to live in peace, now I don't mean living in a liberal society, but I also don't fantasize about taking over the world and having chinese people as my slaves.

of course you dont you are a german fag boy that is occupied by american invaders. i dont think YOU will be doing anything

如果你是中国人的话,那你为什么在这里跟这些外国人聊天?你是一个骗人

EU is playing themselves and can't even deal with Muslims. It's safe to say us Chinamen ain't shook haha. Have fun with you declining demographics you white faggot.

That's not Christian at all

If it happens it would be a first because you guys have always been the NEET civilization.

Daily reminder no chink bitches look like that

I doubt it.

I mean. In all seriousness what can you really do militarily to the United States for example?

You have a lot of soldiers but no way to move them into battle. Gonna load them onto ships? They would be sunk before they got halfway here.

Furthermore your huge populace is concentrated in a few areas of extreme density. Which means a few well placed nukes would decimate your population and industry.

It isn't 2000 years ago where you simply march a million people over the mountain range and swarm a few villages.

So answer me. How do you defeat America in open conflict?

Chinks are souless subhuman savages, at least pajeets have souls. You will never rule anything, because no one likes or respects you.

We will be the final evolution of humanity.

I wouldn't care if I could get a good submissive chink wife

Post that whore again with no fake eyelashes and two hours of makeup on her face.
Asian chicks in 99% are attractive only because beauty industry tricks.

>your just not smart enough

that superior Asian iq

haha yes next time you see a person from china remember they are not there for handout like black or muslim. instead there to slowly take over your country with no empathy. and nothing youi can do about it

Communism will fail

Do any of you bros share this same issue? Since I got divorced I have formed a habit of going to bars and picking up random thots to fuck. I've picked up white women, latin girls, and asians. With the whites and Latinas, I have normal conventional sex, but every time I sleep with an Asian girl, it somehow feels.....less human. I don't know how to describe it. Asians are just different somehow. With all the other thots, I can be passionate, but with Asian women, it just seems like I'm fucking a robot or some kind of biological fuck toy. I don't know why I view them this way, but somehow they just seem not to have the same level of humanity. I can provide no explanation.

>Having hafu children.
Gross.

Go to China to work for a language school. End up spending every night slamming dink pussy. Women love western men, hate local fuck boy. Finally ended up knocking up chick that ran off and got abortion. After 6 months I would estimate slept with 100 women. Hard on your soul but will do it again.

Chinese basically hate each other. I think they could care less if the whole place fell down around them, as long as they get what they want at that minute.

>For 1600 years China had the largest share of Global GDP, HDI, AND Population.
>Had the most advanced technologies and sciences.
>The Tang/Song Dynasties almost had an Industrial revolution when Europeans were buy raping each other in the name of God after Rome died. Only thing stopping them was Mongolian niggers.

>Then Communism came and fucked everything after a century of horrible missteps and tragedies.

Face it Red, your ideology fucked China 6 times more in 25 years than a century of Western Imperialism ever did. Die in a fire.

To tell you the truth American buddy, China will eventually have a war with your country this century. That's normal with the clash of civilization. Currently we have the upper hand because your people are in moral decadency. The entire west actually is losing it's foothold.

Very likely considering the competition is really not existent right now. It depends on a lot of variables though but China has a decent chance.

>open conflict
Low IQ posters who don't know about unrestricted warfare should shut up.

>being old enough to remember when they were saying the same shit about Japan

>be china
>be cultural and economic leader of the world for millennia
>get conquered by some steppe niggers
>turn inward
>lose every war with the west for hundreds of years
>have a shitty language that can't be printed efficiently with movable type
What a waste.

You can't rule the world if you're just copying the country that's ruling the world. You can't lead from behind.

:( I can't own a chink wife then can I Sup Forums?

CTRL+C
CTRL+V

"war" as in explosions means entire world gets assfucked. AI and other tech is what matters not missiles and submarines.

China only needs enough mass destruction weapons to avoid conflict. Conventional warfare is a pointless avenue to contest America in.

Hey kid, wanna buy some opium?

ching chong bing bong indeed

# of infantry is pointless

Have a sage, chink.

China has destroyed its own water supply, theyre fucking done by 2020. God bless the Paris climate change agreement.