Hunter x Hunter

Can the properties of Rubber and Gum cure cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFZQCbnEyMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hisoka confirmed to be the stronkest. Not even death can stop him.

Chrollo did 9/11

>asspull

They give you orgasms

youtube.com/watch?v=IFZQCbnEyMI

Reminder

Shizuku gonna die in Dark Continent, rape by tenacles monsters

I see where this is going, Togashi is gonna set up another fight with Chrollo and then Hisoka is gonna get fucked for real this time. It would be the ultimate way of showing he was too arrogant.

>mfw Hisoka keeps replacing lost bodyparts with rubber and gum, turning him into a logia luffy.

Hey Spiders,
My name is Hisoka, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are delusional, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day following order from Chrollo. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever tried to fight me 1v1? I mean, I guess it’s fun being an order-following grunt because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Gon x Killua pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a powerup tool. Just hit me with your best nen. I’m pretty much perfect. I have the power of both rubber AND gum, and was starter on my dodgeball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Chrollo doujins”? I also go on fun killing missions with Illumi, and have a banging hot slave (She just stiched me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

SPIDERS ARE KILL

You can't replace his vital organs with rubber and gum.

The tower didn't fall since rocket fuel can't melt steel beams... Wait what are we talking again?

Not really an asspull, he covered up his injuries in the other floormaster battle too. The real question is, if his head gets cut off or too much of his body gets ripped to pieces, will he still be able to live?

I think now the Danchou won't see it coming and is gonna lie down dead.

Yeah, it was definitely not Chrollo the arrogant one. He did not even bother to make sure Hisoka was dead and now he's gonna kill all the spiders. Good job Chrollo.

In case of the head being cut off, he already prepare machi to sew it back on.

But if the head blown out, he'll properly die.

When hisoka kills off all the spiders but still gets btfo to chrollo.

This will be truly the most entertaining chapter of all time.

The thing is Hisoka was dead.

Obviously not. Hisoka just abused known qualities of his hatsu, condition and nen becoming stronger after death. Thus it's not an asspull

Yes b/c he literally commanded his Nen to act as a defibrillator post-death not to mention that the world record for surviving underwater (obviously without oxygen) is 10 minutes and 17 seconds. It is most certainly possible with the existence of Nen for Hisoka to do this sorta thing and it is definitely not an asspull by Togashi. Nen is based on Qi and from the concepts of Qi, people have claimed that it can be used to sustain the body's health, survive underwater for long periods of time by meditating underwater, and use it in a deep meditative state to the point where the person meditating appears to be dead. There have been only one case of that last one and none have been confirmed, but now you see where Togashi got inspiration for how Hisoka will come back to life.

It's for a month you fucking retard. This is years past that.

>Ging's tape
>Kite reviving back as a child
>Killua not learning nen or even hearing about nen younger considering both his brothers, father and Grandpa know how to use it. He already seen Dragon Dive, so what was stopping him from taking the leap
>Killua being able to super charge his neurons to move his body at that speed with no draw backs
>Adult Gon
>Alluka healing Gon

These major problems were ignored or dismissed but Hisoka reviving himself gets anons to shit the bricks.

Hopefully he only kills the boring ones.

So we'll probably get a Hisoka + Kurapika vs spiders fight on DC?

I'm so fucking ready.

>The character's gimmick is "the magician"
>Several times during the manga he pulls of crazy shit and says stuff like "there's nothing impossible for a magician"
He should have sliced up his corpse and burn the pieces.

>not a asspull
togashidrones defending this shit again

>chapter's called "disappointment"
>I was disappointed
Bravo, Togashi

Yea Hisoka was confirmed dead, heart stopped, lung stopped, burns all over his body.

Hisoka didn't kill Machi, maybe he got a soft spot for emitters? (See the one shot)

So hisoka get powerup after he dead?

BUT IT BECAME TRU THIS CHAPTER

>These major problems were ignored or dismissed
I can assure you anons shited on almost everything in that list already, if not all of them, especially the last two

Don't worry, Kurapika will protect Danchou's smile.

Except Chrollo went through all the trouble of preparing for the fight and actually managed to kill him. Hisoka wasn't even sure himself that he would have come back to life when he used his nen on his heart and lungs.

he better not touch my husbando based Phynkss

no the poor genius was disappointed he didn't win the fight
now he'll have his revenge, and kill everyone

togashi is as mad as him, that's why he loves him so much

FRIENDLY REMINDER NO ONE DIED IN THE FIGHT AND THE WHOLE THING WAS PRETTY POINTLESS BESIDES GIVING HISOKA A POWER UP.

And you faggots thought something would actually happen.

I don't know why everybody is so surprised. It is hinted all throughout the manga that Hisoka is a magician and always have some trick up his sleeve. People are just mad it turned out like this instead of how they wanted to. I think Togashi's twist was brilliant. Hisoka is legitimately scary again as he was at the beginning or even more.

It gave Hisoka the bloodlust to kill Phantom members

HAHAHAHA CHROLLO FAGS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

>Ging's tape
>Kite reviving back as a child
>Killua not learning nen or even hearing about nen younger considering both his brothers, father and Grandpa know how to use it. He already seen Dragon Dive, so what was stopping him from taking the leap
>Killua being able to super charge his neurons to move his body at that speed with no draw backs
>Adult Gon
>Alluka healing Gon
>Hisoka reviving himself while he's dead

When did Hunter x Hunter become so shit?

>AsspullxAsspull

>All of these Cuclolol tears
IMMA DRUNKING IN TEARS

Don't be so gullible. Chrollo will die by Pika first. If Hisoka dies it will be in a unexpected way and I bet Machi will be involved in some form.

The only valid complains are Killua knowing Dragon Dive and Nanika

I've been warning you fags neither would die since the fight started, no one listened.

Nice 5s by the way.

Post yfw people seriously doubted the power of rubber AND gum

>less than two
oh boy

lol chrollofag did you even read the entire shitpost?

Why would people want any other outcome? Hisoka is and always was the best character in this manga.

It's a fucking kids manga, literally only kids and neckbeard NEET adults read it. Calm down you autists.

This chapter made my jaw drop and simultaneously caused so much delicious butthurt I can't help but smile. If only we could go on without another massive hiatus in sight, I'm glad to welcome HxH back

>GIVING HISOKA A POWER UP

He's literally unstoppable now

>not an asspull

>Ging's tape

????

>powerup
>rubberfeet and hand

Wut.

Chrollo litterally just killed 250 guys, fucking scum of the earth murderer shit, he NEEDS to pays, I want him to suffer a slow and painful death.

he doesn't have one trick
he can fucking do everything he wants, he's worst than alluka

regenerating
disappearing
locking someone with contact
huge strength
huge analytical skills
set an after death nen 3s before his death

oh, and wait

NO SIDE DOWNS

Fuck hisoka
Fuck hunter x hunter

he can now use his feet as a spring and has elastic fingers.

Ey bois we Kurapika now, When my eyes turn scarlet I go into a state that I call.. RubberGum Time!

This, holy shit. Togashi never lets me down.

Also it's pretty easy to spot Sup Forums-tier shitposters with reactions images like

Theory is his nen got stronger after death, similarly to how certain hatsus grow stronger after death.

You are misunderstanding. Shalnark never changed hsi fortune. It remained, becasuse somehow it was never changed. The events foretold in the fortuen will begin to happen isn a in the fute, but do not go away unless changed by your actions.

>Chrollo litterally just killed 250 guys

The funny think is that Chrollo apologizers kept saying that those were man made clones and no people were harmed.

>Chapter starts with countless deaths reported

Kek

Aspulls everywhere
Curious to see how hunterfags will defend this

>regenerating
>disappearing
>locking someone with contact
>huge strength
>huge analytical skills

Huh?

>second time he has covered up the mutillation of his body

Hisoka confirmed to be a Frankenstein monster

So you can use a manipulator's abilities if you're holding them?

>samefag doesn't know what an asspull is
I didn't even like the chapter but you're a retard.

i won't, i'm dropping the manga

He's not dead anymore.

me too

No.

Meruem is still the best written character of all time in hxh.

Stupidity of Animeonlyfags and speedreaders never ceases to amaze me.

he is
he´s zombi mode now

I wonder how Merum would feel about England since it has a monarchy based on blood connections rather than skills

>mfw Hisoka's "that" is literally being Jesus

>Gon & Killuafag found
Kill yourself

>showing to kids mutilations and all kids of after murder body results

Kids show... sure.

Black voice? No you can't, the cell phone is a conduit man, jesus.

Chrollo stole the manipualtion abbility that uses that cellphone as a conduit.

How many times does it have to be said?

I don't know what to think about this chapter.

>getting rekt by Danchou
>come back to life just to kill fodder then get rekt by Gon or Kurapika

Lmao @ pedoclowns

The government has more power than the royal family so don't matter.

That was shitty fight, i thought Chrollo can do better that hit and run with his countless ability

Yes, the Danchou will raise again just wait Hisokafags

>Hisoka get's fake limbs and character development
>tied to Spider to the boat
>put Hisoka on the boat
>two spiders died
>the repercussions will affect Machi and Chrollo and other spiders as well
>nothing happened
How would Hisoka is dead or Chrollo is dead in a fight with no relations to the plot as predicated be better than this? You are just butthurt.

it felt so rushed, what the fuck? Togashi run out of Idea for the Phantom troupes?

Kurapika should send Hisoka a nice gift basket with wine or something. The guy is doing a brilliant job at getting rid of the spiders.

Took me literally 15 seconds to edit.

Oh my god. I was rooting for Hisoka the whole fight, but if he kills Machi I'm done with him. The clown is going full retard.

Yeah this is so going in Hiatus now.

so, neither won?

All me, what's wrong with that m8?

Nice try, this was posted months ago.

WHERE ARE YOU COCKY CHROLLOFAGS NOW HUH? THE CLOWN WILL FUCK YOUR GAY ASS FAGGOT SPIDER UP BIG TIME

Hisoka technically died, so Chrollo won.

So bungee gum has mind of its own? Would it be more accurate to for it to be described as the properties of gum and flubber then?

Is it having a good time caressing Machi's ass? I hope so

>can mimic limbs, conceal his damage and reanimate him post death
Apologize, you cunts. Rubber and gum was versatile interesting power all along.