Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

Sup Forums absolutely BTFO

What if I owned a media corporation targeting Jewish youth

Every TV show I produced told them it's GREAT to marry whites, and that marrying another Jewish person would just continue your inherent Jewish privilege

Let's say that this media corporation was so successful, that by 2050, the Jewish population of America was cut in half, and by 2100, there were no more Jews

Did I eliminate the Jewish race?

Answer that question first, then answer the following question

What is the definition of genocide?

>Did I eliminate the Jewish race?
No, the jews made the decision to listen to your media and marry whites, they are the ones making decisions.

White genocide is mass migration, Gulags, wars, etc.

Retards should mix in Africa.

Holocaust never happened, newfag!

Check who did Communism, tho...

Whites kinda deserve it desu. Like if so many of you are that weak willed, you have no business being charge.

this

top kek

less then 8k Muslims, all man, previously holding weapons and trying to kill Serbs... genocide...

>Every TV show I produced told them it's GREAT to marry whites
>Did I eliminate the Jewish race?
No you didn't, because that's not how jewish lineage works.

holy shit, i'm dying of laughter

It has to be "people" for it to be genocide. I see no people on the left 3 pictures. And I only see one person on the right picture.

>voluntarily

I dont remember voting for these policies, and stop using micro examples as an argument for something happening to entire societies.

Hard and Soft distinction.
Hard genocide is rounding up and ethnic group and directly killing them.
Soft genocide is eliminating an ethnic group through non-violent means.
White genocide is soft genocide.

>White countries enter period of stagnant birthrates
>Governments deliberately start importing non-white people from cultures that specifically breed like vermin en masse
>Same governments start virtue signalling about how the future of the West will be brown and white people just need to deal with it and accept that they're being replaced

Yes, it's all just innocent fun.

OP's pic was in no way an argument, it's just a stalling tactic to get people to lose focus.

>setting immigration quota's to a number just right that it gradually phases out original ethnic population into a minority completely in less then 100 years

>claim that number is for economic reasons
the fact it just happens to completely replace whites is pure coincidence

Yeah, and the Armenian genocide and the serbian genocide are fake amirite?

The stupid fucking outside their race is their own dam fault. Being brainwashed because you are not smart is a personal choice.

>blacks
>marrying
>sticking around for the kid

HAHAHAHA

FUCK OFF NIGGER

somebody took time off their day to draw and color this thing