If you could have any one of the millennium items which one would it be ?

If you could have any one of the millennium items which one would it be ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KSGUVcNfZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Rod was the one that mind controlled people right
that one

The eye because I'm a narutofag

Yup

Give me the ring, I don't want just one fucking item, I want the ability to have them all.

The puzzle, obviously. What is more important than being the king of games?

Getting 5.

None of them because I've outgrown card games.

The millennium thong.

none because losing control of my consciousness for card games sounds pretty fucking scary

I want the Millennium Falcon.

the millennium falcon

Reminder that the Puzzle has fucking reality warping powers

Do you actually have to replace one of your eyes with the Millenium eye? Or can you use its powers by holding it in your hand and squeezing it like a stress ball? Because I don't have a helmet made of hair like Pegasus does.

/Thread

Rod or Necklace

Rod can mind control. This is absolutely useful

Necklace lets you see past and future. Also very good but scary at the same time.

>Rod
Wanting something that can only control people named "Steve"

The puzzle
Mind controlling, future insight etc. all seem cool, but it's shown in the anime they can't come close to the puzzles's asspull power.

It seems like you are not the king of games
>not using them for shadow games
Step it up, sempai

Did the ring have any special powers other than pointing towards the others?

And having an evil spirit inside of it, but that's a bit of a defect I guess.

>Its primary power is to guide the owner to whatever he seeks, including other Millennium Items, like a compass. It even detects non-physical objects like mystical energies or dark emotions. Another well-known power of the Ring is its ability to seal one's soul, or portions of one's soul into other objects, including itself and other Millennium Items.

>It can also harness the magic of the Shadow Games. It can initiate mystical games where the players cannot be disturbed, cast illusions, and manipulate souls. It also gives the owner other magic powers, including clairvoyance, interfering with the powers of other Millennium Items, immobilizing people, and knocking people unconscious.

Yes you have to replace one of your eyes.You know the saying an eye for an eye.

I don't remember this.
Was that an actual thing or is there a YGO meme I'm missing here?

Well the puzzle's power is the asspull itself.
Quite a potent power.

Abridged Series

>sempai
Misspelling "senpai" like a faggot would.

That actually sounds pretty useful for day-to-day stuff

>Point me to my keys

Hey, there's lots of people named Steve.

>OBEY ME, GLASS OF WATER!

The Millennium DUBS

can someone list and explain all of them i havent really watched yugioh

WE

WUZ

KANGS

N

SHEIIIIIIT

The millenium dick. So i could fuck people over.

Whichever allows me to turn Anzu into a slutty whore.. o wait a minute.

Bsically.

The rod, obviously, so I can possess high school girls.

The Millennium Dildo

The millennium puzzle makes you victorious in any game though which includes the Lottery.

Mind Control isn't that great because of the risk of having to come in personal contact with the victim.

I just want the scale. I could care less about any of the other items, as long as I have the scale.

Why the scale ?

fuck that engypt shit I'll take this

youtube.com/watch?v=9KSGUVcNfZM

Wow, this looks OP, do people use it irl?

Depends on the deck build

That's not the card legal version

None because I do not want cursed items made from the flesh and bone of innocent people whose sprits are pissed the fuck off in those items.

Most of them are unfortunately shit

>innocent
Was the village full of thieves?

Holy fuck, they actually made it into a real card? I remember back in the day when that arc was on TV, me and my friend would pretend that card existed and come up with some bullshit rules for it.

According to manga canon/DSOD, even after the events of the series the Millennium Ring is still so stained by the Spirit's evil that just touching it will turn someone into an evil, murderous monster.

how do you from this to this?

Same way anime card of sanctity is different from the real version

The Millennium Ring lets the owner find anything he wants to find. So this.

You could use this to discover as many goldmines and diamond mines and oil as you wanted. You could use this to find the ark of the covenant and the holy grail.

You could use this to seek a combination of people who when working together would solve the major unsolved problems dealing with humanity today.

You could use it to locate kidnapped and missing people.

The list goes on and on with this thing.

The legal card version sucks, It's only good in Malefics

Can I find bigfoot

>where is my girlfriend.
>nothing happens
>forever alone

The Ring, because otherwise some other asshole will get it and use it to find me and whatever alternative item I had.
So now I can be that asshole.
Although at most I'd go for the Puzzle for that sweet asspull power.

If the Millennium Puzzle makes you win any game, then how did Yugi ever lose?

He had a legitimate loss against the Orichalcos guy.

>filler
>legitimate
I can make a fanfic where Yugi loses to my OC, the only difference is that one was published.

Also how did Atem lose to Yugi if it made you always win?

It doesn't make you always win, it lets you warp reality to get the end you want. By the time of the final duel, Atem was calling his draws, but Yugi still outplayed him.

Atem wasn't wearing the puzzle. It was on the stone tablet thing

I can't believe they actually made this into a real card.

There isn't much interesting stuff left from DM that hasn't been made into a card and they needed something to hype up their legendary collection.

They're even printing Dartz' infinite attack monster this month. They made it shit, but they're doing it.

What's the effect?

Anime
>∞ ATK.
>This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by paying all your life points and sending your hand to the graveyard whenOrichalcos Shunoros is destroyed. This card cannot declare an attack unless you send the top 10 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. While you control this card, you cannot lose the Duel.

IRL
>Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If a monster(s) you control is destroyed by your opponent's attack or card effect: You can pay half your LP; Special Summon this card from your hand. Cannot be targeted by card effects. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, during the Damage Step only, that monster's effects are negated, also its ATK becomes half its original ATK. Once per Chain, during damage calculation in either player's turn, if this card battles: You can make this card's ATK become equal to the original ATK of the monster on the field with the highest original ATK (your choice, if tied).

The real version is a better card, if useless, but has been stripped of all its defining features.

Doesn't do you any good against someone who doesn't want your cards.

Rod, no contest.
Yu-Gi-Oh holds a big part of the responsability for making me develop a mind control fetish after all.

Rod. It won't be stealing if the person gives it to me and you can't rape the willing.

>If a player loses the duel, they lose their soul.
Man I wish this would really happen

If it does I will probably lose mine.

The card was banned after a player during the 2013 ygo world championship put 15 guys in a comatose state by sending their souls to the shadow realm, the judges couldn't act since the rules didn't forbid the use of it and the player got away with it.

So, wait, was there seriously never a single loss for him in the manga?

He "lost" the video duel against Pegasus, where he declared the winning move but the imagined Summoned Skull didn't attack fast enough, and the duel where Kaiba threatened to suicide, but otherwise nothing before the Ceremonial Duel.

If you try to use a millennium item when you're not its chosen one it will horribly kill you.

He could've timestalled if he wanted to beat Pegasus that time too.

I don't give a fuck if they were thieves. They were rounded up and thrown into culdrans of 2000 degree melted gold alive. They killed men, women, and children no one was spared. They suffered. Fuck having a haunted artifact.

>> Hasn't read Yugioh before Duel Master

So naive. Who wouldn't want a crazy gambler alter ego with the ability to cast permanent illusions on people who cheated and win at any game?

This

You can't timestall a videotape.

I wanted to fuck Ishizu so hard.

It was pretty shitty in the anime anyway.
Instant loss if it's destroyed(and without a protective effect of its own), you need to throw a quarter of your deck to attack, and you need over 10000 LP to summon it in the first place. The 3 Orichalcos layers are far more powerful.