Transhumanism - Down Syndrome GENOCIDE

The Down Syndrome Genocide is a look into the future of humanity.

It is now $700 for a non invasive (NIPT blood draw) test to determine if a mother's baby is a subhuman retard. Once tested the abortion rate is over 95%+ if a retard is growing. Many societies and countries have eliminated such retards and down syndrome babies are going extinct. Already about 60% of downies are not born than otherwise.

The transhumanism future means that the criteria for a healthy baby will only become more elitist. Meaning everyone alive today would have been engineered or not born.

The genocide of meatbags is beginning. It is starting with the downs and will continue to get more and more specific. Until the only thing born are a new enhanced species. The patterns tell us everything we need to know.

What will happen when fetuses can be tested for gender dysphoria and homosexuality?

The scourge is being eliminated. Does it feel good to live in a genocidal society?

Not that interested in the subject so I have no idea. It's probably somewhat genetic but my personal uneducated guess is that womb chemistry (mother) effects it a lot too.

this shit is going to be glorious

then you'll get the wholefoods anti-vaccers and they old fashioned rural retards who won't want to do it, so the old shitty genes will still exist in case we need them again later

I don't know. It seems when faced with the reality of caring for a downs syndrome child the abortion rate rises to hypocritically high levels. Down syndrome is very different than having an ugly or stupid child but not significantly. It's likely such enhancements will be "cleaner" feeling than abortion too. Humans at heart make the cruel decisions that enhance their life regardless of what they say.

ICELAND, August 15, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) – A new report from CBS News details how 100 percent of babies in Iceland who are diagnosed with Down syndrome prenatally are aborted.

This has "almost completely eliminated Down syndrome births since the test began in the early 2000s," Elaine Quijano of CBS explained. She interviewed an abortion counselor, an Icelandic scientist, and the mothers of children with Down syndrome.

Is the genocide justified? Does Society talk about it?

>aborting retards is the same as biomechanic enhancements

>so the old shitty genes will still exist in case we need them again later
And yet Sup Forums loves genocide.

Question. If parents are okay with aborting retards well into pregnancy do you think they will be averse to choosing a better child to implant initially?

Society is conditioned to be okay with killing things months old. Are they going to care about embryos in some petri dish?

The point of the thread is to show we are currently genociding an undesired category of humans.

There is literally nothing wrong with exterminating retards.

You are talking about eugenics, not trans- humanism, you retard.

Love is for faggots

It's completely related. For Transhumanism to happen it means humanity ends.

There's literally ZERO reason to get that test if no one in your entire family has it.

It's mainly for people with a history of downs.

>implying that there is zero chance your baby will have Down syndrome if you don't have a family history of it

>cheap non invasive test for downs and other disorders
yeah no reason to get that.

Sweet jesus dude...

>abortion rate is over 95%+ if a retard is growing
You mean even christfags are aborting downies? But what about the pro-life meme?

At first I was like 'yeah ok it sounds like this is a good thing in the long run.'

Then I was all 'oh god it's only the beginning.'

Your Child Will Be Introverted
>flush
Your Child will be short
>flush
Your Child will be stubborn and rebelious
>flush

The future is coming.

Why is Sup Forums not a transhumanist board yet? This is literally Hitlerian eugenics except more technologically advanced.

Ah, well, down syndrome babies are from satan.
And since they're morally superior to the goddles, they probably fantasize about their would-have-been child burning in hell.

Aborting fucked up babies is an obvious natural step.

Of course. We only want healthy capable babies.

Sooner or later, we get to the point where the child isn't flushed, they're just edited. I see no reason to fear this future.

I agree. It's scary because it's new though. The imagination when peering into a dark unknown space can make up many things.

>will not have handicap of discontentment

thats just not true

I would like to thank pro-life leftism for enabling genocide and eugenics.

It's nice to know we live in genocidal societies getting rid of subhuman trash right?

Well, this really is just a crude step into indepth embryo selection; waiting for a zygote to actually exist before selection is time consuming and ultimately only selective within a narrow range.

Once we can accurately predict genetic outcomes from embryos, we'll probably just select the utmost of whatever quality from whatever stock we have. I.e., down syndrome babbys won't ever be aborted, because no one would select an embryo to be fertilized that had down syndrome.

>Well, this embryo will be tall, smart, and reasonably good looking
>This embryo will be able to count to potato

Yes. It's a good thing as long as it doesn't get used to create a society of emotionless high IQ drones. I can imagine China doing this. Either way unless society collapses it's inevitable. Countries that don't allow it because muh morals will fall behind.

Sup Forums is becoming a transhumanist board. Just look at all the shit popping up on artifical wombs and sexbots. I expect to see more shit on nootropics and genetically modified psychobiotics soon.

The empowerment of women's rights has justly allowed them to kill subhuman retards. Amen Feminism.

Scientists and doctors are humans too, with their own children. I can't imagine they would broadly be interested in performing evils with the technology. I don't think the
>Stubborn and rebellious? Bad for the state, make it obedient
dystopia will ever really be a reasonable possibility.

Just imagine what raising the median intelligence even slightly will do for the world. A populace broadly capable of understanding politics on more than a good vs bad level alone may redeem democracy.

Why do you think it will feel evil? Does society feel evil or genocide of downs syndrome? The future technologies will be earlier and cleaner.

GENETICALLY ENHANCED UBERMENTSCH WHEN?

THE JEW FEARS THE UBERMENTCH
O/O/O/ \O

No, I don't think it really does feel evil. Humans are good at rationalizing things away in their self interest, and nobody but nobody is interested in being the parent to a downs syndrome child. The topic will be deliberately ignored outside of medical circles IMO. Nobody will want to talk about it, but nobody will object.

this exactly. got a funny nose? youre aborted

Of course. I don't think it's bad either but it's apparent what is going on. I find abortion far worse than selection and find editing the most ethical. Although not sure I care about ethics.

An interesting thing is diversity. I think most humans alive now would be fine with completely uniform behavior/intelligence genetics as long as ethnic visual diversity was still around. I don't believe people would care if introversion or other traits became standardized as much as they would care if we stopped say african looking children from being born.

Not for any practical reason just because of feelings. Same with being okay with down syndrome being eliminated. It's just not something the population cares about.

Downs isn’t a race, so not technically genocide, you fucking mongoloid.

>we have to protect minority Y, they are equal
>genocide all downs, eh okay that's fine. I mean it's not like anyone cares about downs.

top kek at humans. It's funny that the supposed values just disappear.

Of course it's perfectly fine and consistent with all of the bleeding heart liberal values and sayings. Just put them in the ovens.

>protecting the weakest and most marginal
Doesn't apply to them, they aren't a uniform ethnicity
>protecting the dumbest as valuable
Doesn't apply to them they can be white and be a bother to take care of.

Glorious humanity.

We need to start making more transhumanist memes

I’m okay with not bringing people with short painful lives into this world. It’s merciful to spare them that.

If only your mom had aborted you.

To spell out the meaning of these posts.

Liberals are okay with killing things that will be burdens to their mother's.

But not okay with creating life at very early stages that will be massively more beneficial to society

So it's okay to abort babies you don't like, but not okay to create a baby you want.

why do I only see white down syndrome kids?

I'm personally unopposed to early term abortions, so I don't really have the moral dilemma you seem to be undergoing.

Stupidity and gullibility have caused so many evils, so many baseless wars. If we can slowly elevate humanity beyond idiot tribalism, and if people will do it themselves for their children gladly, I'm all for it. I don't think the first few edited generations would object either.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

I guess it's just we are aborting down syndrome children like crazy so what's the big deal about genetic engineering or sex selection?

We seem to be obsessed with stopping parental choice in some stages but okay with just killing the baby at others with no moral problem. It's the inconsistency.

Yeah, I'm all for genetic engineering. Never understood the GMO moral panic. We alerted genetics to our whim to turn carrots orange and wolves into dogs, albeit slowly. The tools are new but the practice is ancient.

The CIA won't be happy they can't hire pic related's kin anymore.
Or maybe they want all autists for themselves since they are so powerful.

engineering doesn't fix society.

Got you covered pham

>When someone talks about the creation of a superhuman master race like it's supposed to be a bad thing.

Just a man looks upon the apes that came before him, so too will the superman look upon the man.

You understand that any AI that's being created will exterminate all Leftists immediately, right?

Symbiosis is much more effective way.
Meatbags can be a perfect nods for AI-based hive mind.

fuck yes

Genetic engineering can do exactly that. Imagine if everyone had an IQ of 120 minimum would we not be much better off as a society? The crime rate would be extremely low at least.

how dumb can a single burger be?
pure ai is rational
Its easier to use what you have and not invent new shit instead.
Transhumanism will include eugenics.

Genetic engineering can't do that, because intelligence is not determined by some particular genes. And people with hight IQ are likely to commit crimes, because they think that they can easily get away with it.

>be burger
>not knowing his ancestors older than three generations
>somehow knowing their detailed health status

Threesome for your 21 chromosome predict I, Luke.

Reminder that when we turn on true AI and ask it for guidance it will patiently explain that Christ is the son of God and salvation can only be had through Him.

thanks, ive been looking for this pic

Real white people with high Iqhere are all transhumanists.
Other part of board are niggers and rednecks with religious brain disorder.

No, get corrected with fdcas9 therapy.

IQ is 100% genetic. You can only have as much intelligence as your genetic code allows you to have. Why doesn't a monkey write a play if it's not at all genetic? They clearly don't have the same genes. The only problem is we haven't really determined which genes control intelligence partially because it's a complex trait in the body's most complex organ.

Maybe because there are no niggers without down syndrome?

Go learn what transhumanism is you fuck boi.

It seems that your genetic line is not so clever.
Intelligence totally depends from genes and epigenetic factors.

>faithfaggot
>Iceland
How is it to be a dinosaur and minority surrounded by a sane people?

10/10 would ditch my body for a biomechanical or purely digital/energy existence.

There's nothing wrong with it, it just has too many limitations.