>We shouldn't go here
>Why
>We really shouldn't

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmmlQEfNGFI
inkedgaming.com/products/custom-mousepad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who wants a shitty lewd jackass and koharun fic?

Autism.

Everything in this show is so vague and meandering. Instead of being mysterious or having an impact it comes off as the writer just being really shitty.

I love it

same problem the rest of the mayoiga troupe has:

she's mentally retarded.

>What the fuck is her problem?

She didn't want people to go there, can't you read?

What happened to her anyway

I do.

She's constipated.

Naanapon radio.
youtube.com/watch?v=KmmlQEfNGFI

Do it.

She loves her cousin.

With this, my three pairs all got a radio. What a time to be alive.

How will this end up?

Cute!

My heart

Hellcat will hardly be seen and never heard from again

>ラテさん は, ヴァヅャイナナース じゃない から, 断った。
>Latte se niega, debido a que ella es una enfermera, y no una enfermera de vaginas.
>Латте отказалась, так как она медестра, а даже не вагинальная медсестра.
>Latte refuse car elle est infirmière, pas médecin, encore moins infirmière des vagins.
>Latte si rifiuta, siccome é un'infermiera, e neppure un'infermiera delle vagine.
>Latte menolak, karena dia adalah perawat, meskipun bukan perawat vagina.
>Latte lehnt ab, da sie eine Krankenschwester ist, und nicht einmal eine Vaginakrankenschwester.
>Latte visszautasítja, mivel ő egy ápoló, és még csak nem is egy vagina ápoló.
>Latte es nega, degut a que ella és una infermera, no una infermera de vulves.
>Latte weigert, want ze is een verpleegster, en niet eens een vagina verpleegster.
>Latte nega, já que ela é enfermeira, e não uma enfermeira de vaginas.
>Latte kieltäytyy, koska hän on sairaanhoitaja, eikä edes vaginasairaanhoitaja.
>Лате отказва, понеже тя е медицинска сестра, и даже не е вагинална медицинска сестра.

Final battle awakened koharun vs. calmed the fuck down valkana when

wtf

She had no idea how these two boys fell so willingly and so hard into the honey trap, but she accepted it.

It was all she could ever want, two cute teenage boys, ready to fill all her needs to keep Nanaki alive, along with other things....

"Jack!"
She barked Jack's name, waiting to see how quickly he would respond. As usual, he ran to her as fast as he could, dropping all the arrows he was currently working on.

"Assbound?"
She called out after, she was perfectly aware of Hyouketsu's name, but his insecurities made her wet.

They both came to her call and stood in front of her. Judgeness looked timid and afraid, Jack seemed excited.

"So, you both seem to have failed me?" She glanced between the two

She gripped the neck of Jack's sweater and pulled him close

"And you think you can divine punishment for that? Take off your pants, boy," Koharun commanded.

Jack's face dropped for a single moment, and he seemed to hesitate for a single moment before kicking off his crocs and dropping not only his pants, but his boxers as well.

"You as well," Koharun smirked, as she told the tear stained chuuni on the ground.

I missed this.

>being this new
>using wtf
How's your first day on Sup Forums going?

Never because Valkana isn't going to be calm

Hayato will beat up Tokimune for bullying Mitsumune and stealing his name.

>What the fuck is her problem?
she wants her cousin's D

Nah, Valkana fell for the honey trap. He'll be the midboss that Yottsun fights after his battle against the Jackass team. Then in the final episode he fights Koharun and saves everyone.

>Valkana
>calm

Speedo x Maimai confirmed?

What is this? Mitsumune setting Hayato up with Toki?

Confirmed. Finally Hayato can get his gay happy ending.

Thank you for digging this up again.

>first few seconds
>laughing at Memeyoiga
Yeah they know what's up

Is Maimai supposed to be this sexual?

End of episode 11 Hellfire proposes to Nyanta. Last episode will be a wedding episode with Hellcat. Screencap this.

"Hyouketsu~ You're going to show Jack what it's like to have a big cock in his ass~," Koharun sang

Jack blushed slightly but said nothing, looking off to his right

"And you, Jack. You're going to learn to take it from behind and learn to please a woman!"

Jack still had no real visible response, it made her nervous in a way. Was he disobeying her? Was he not afraid?

after a few moments of bullying them around, Jack had himself positioned over Hyouketsu, and was currently taking his full cock in his ass.

Koharun approached the stoic boy, grabbing him by his fluffy hair and shoving his face directly into her now nude pussy. He didn't actually do too badly for a young kid in terms of cunnilingus. He was shy, but still aggressive enough. She didn't even have to order him around to get him to dive in like a champ.

As she and Hyouketsu thrusted against him, she saw his blush deepen more and more, occasionally letting out a small sigh in time with his pleasure. He was actually aroused by this, and it showed by the small amount of liquid dripping from his now erect cock
I can't write anymore of this, I'm laughing too hard. It was supposed to be based off a sleep paralysis episode, but it sounds ridiculous when I write it out like I'm some twelve year old girl

If anything, Hellfire would notice that his own drive has gone down, which could freak him out. Maybe he could basically kidnap Nyanta for her own sake, and we wouldn't see them anymore.

Elope ending, sort of.

There won't be a wedding when they are all dead.

You are too pure, user.

>Tokimune hating Hayato's guts.
>Truth is he's just jealous over Hayato and Mitsumune's friendship, because he never had a close friend before. Only a peer.
>Mitsumune noticing this, so he set up a proper meet up with Hayato and Tokimune.
>They actually get along.
>The three of them become somewhat friends.
Bring Tokimune back to life.

Just lurk for 2 years before posting.

Stop, your new is showing.

If Tokimune was alive would Hayato and Mitsumune become friends or would Tokimune protect Mitsumune instead?

Hayato would protect Mitsumune from Tokimune

Speedo, Toki/Mitsumune threesome when?

Then would Hayato and Tokimune have a love/hate relationship

It is impossible to care about this show anymore. It's clearly reached that stage where it's in "hurry up and finish all the exposition" mode and the characters themselves are just spectators. They're pretty much watching the show with us at this point.

Hola Latte, soy user

Mayoiga is a thinking man's Bokurano.

Mayoiga threads will never stop being the best threads of the season.

Wait a minute. Hold the fucking phone. There are many girls that look similar to Masaki. This season, we have Hibiki from Anne Happy. In YuruYuri, there's Sakurako. However, their similarities pale in comparison to a certain Canadian.

There are too many similarities between Masaki and Muse from Amaburi. For starters, they have the exact same haircut. Yes, this may seem like sheer coincidence, as Hibiki shares a similar hairstyle, but does she have a hair ornament on the left side of it like they do? No, she doesn't. They are voiced by the same seiyuu, Yuuka Aisaka. Some would say this is just a coincidence, that she's only been around for 2 years, tops. There are dozens of new, aspiring seiyuu they can use for even lower pay, why didn't they go with them? This can't be a coincidence. If you remove the "ki" from "Masaki," you are left with, "Masa." When you replace them with other vowels, you get, "Muse." The deciding factor, however, is the fact that they are both worst girls and will stab you in the back if it benefits them. Don't even bother arguing with me about this, you know it's true.

What am I saying with all of this? Masaki is actually Muse from the past, before she became an Amaburi employee. This entire anime, in actuality, is a convoluted marketing ploy for Amaburi S2.

NaanaPon a cute!

>wtf
When the opportunity of suicide come around for you: consider it.

Don't believe her smiles.

Masaki also shares voice with a tsundere. Who also happens to be best girl

>kicking off his crocs
Holy shit I kek'd

Lying witch.
Why the fucked wasn't she burned already?

>Wait a minute. Hold the fucking phone. There are many girls that look similar to Masaki
Nice observation, user.

That's how I feel looking at generic blackhair himecut girl number203719374727173

Masaki is innocent. INNOCENT!

Fuck off Mikage

Sha-la-la-laaaaa

Goddammit, user.

>The "YABABABABA"
Too fucking cute.

She's retarded or trying to sacrifice them all to get her cousin his soul back.

Nanko a shit for not realizing Masaki lied to them when Reiji told her Masaki was living with him there for awhile.

Hello anons, Dozaeman drawfag here.
Here's the cute bikini Yuune that you requested guys.
I'll start working on 80s Hellfire and leather jacket Naana now.
Also, I'm thinking of doing some 4koma Mayoiga series after I'm done with my exams. I'm counting on you for ideas when the time comes.

Mikage is a lot better than that retarded bitch.
Masakifags should be burned along with her.

Fantastic as always, DozaeMAN!

Will Tokimune be a Tsundere towards Speedstar?

I didn't know I liked Yuune until now. Awesome work user.

Hey Dozaeman, it's website user here. I have a request for you if you're willing and want to (of course) I was wondering if you'd create something that could be used to get a Mayoiga mousepad/playmat printed off? So that way me and any other user could use it to have one! Like here
inkedgaming.com/products/custom-mousepad
I know there's special requirements and all.
As for the image itself, just something Mayoiga would be good enough
Dahara would also be nice

Who do you think is a better person with a kinder heart, Valkana or Hayato? I vote Valkana.

10/10, user! Can't wait for that leather jacket Naana.

Thanks for doing this request, you made my day!

Thank you guys, my pleasure.
Sure, I'll make a Dahara one. Some other details for the drawing?

Why is she sad? She couldn't find a boyfriend, nobody noticed her plainess, she realized summer is almost over an exams soon?

She should an hero.

Valkana keeps using force against weak people, such as a poor old driver. He even pushed Hayato back (was he scared of a kid or what?) last episode.

Valkana -1

Something like his intro scene on the bus, with the nighttime and rain in the background would be perfect.

Dahara deserves to be drawn in a badass way.

I've been a fan of Dahara before everybody jumped on his "badass smoking based Dahara" bandwagon in the last episode. My favorite scene of him is still from the first episode. Something about the rain and the bus just really makes me happy.

Goddamn guys, I had a Mayoiga dream last night
>Somehow ended up in an abandoned amusement park
>There's an open McDonalds nearby, decide to check it out
>Most of the cashiers are old women, notice Jakku working there as well
>Gather up the courage to order something from him, maybe talk a little
>"E-excuse me, I'd like a hamb-"
>"Not now, I have to finish this tortilla for Tokimune"
>WUT
>IMMEDIATELY LEAVE
>SCOOBY DOO MYSTERY VAN WAITING FOR ME OUTSIDE
>HOP IN, FRED SPEEDS UP AS JACK'S OLDER BROTHER CHASES US WITH STONE ARROWS
>WAKE UP WITH MY FISTS CLENCHED
>I've been cucked by Tokimune in my own dream
>I now understand how Mitsumune felt this entire time
>I have become Mitsumune
The hell just happened?

Hey Dozaeman, do you have any requests for others?

I feel you user. Dahara is just too good for people who only care about popular characters.

ONE OF U-no wait its just a copypasta

I want to cuddle her and let our hair entangle togethe

Kino.

Oh? I've never thought of it really, and I'm glad with whatever fanart comes out.
I guess I'd like to see more Valkana though, since he's my favorite along with Jack. But Jack is the popular one

No, we are not starting that here.

Not really, how about you bring the source before making such statements.
I just decided to joke a bit towards the end.

I'd like to know what they're saying here.

This is too cute, I'm dead.

Shit it's another love triangle

Sliting Valkana's throat.

Speedo has never been given love, Valkana was just used as a scape goat
Valkana -1

Obviously Nanko realized it, it directly contradicts with Masaki's story so obviously she lied about something. Nanko just didn't get upset because she's a nice girl.

She's a witch and needs to be raped.

I'm still praying for my miko Lion princess.