Hey pol, I'm a diplomat, no ambassador, ask me anything. No questions about current locations etc

hey pol, I'm a diplomat, no ambassador, ask me anything. No questions about current locations etc.

Timestamp or gtfo

timestamp about ?

HELLO WERE IS THE POOFS

Do you ever feel guilty for being a glorified cock sucker for your home nation? I mean all a diplomat does is ensure the host nations balls are tickled in just the right way.

no i never do, why shoud i. I speak6 languages. Also i can drink and drive, i can do everything. I even can get drunk in fucking KSA

How much of your work is just dealing with Austrian bureaucracy?

yea what kind of proof do you need ? I wont show my country i wont show my passport,

despite i am not from austria, it's like 70% of our work. Most things we do are handle stolen or lost passports, renew a passport and handle requests of an economy nature

Sup Forums does not take the chance to ask a drunk diplomat

I can see where you are located already.
The question is, what's the security like where you are? Do you think I need to pack an AK or will my H&K be enough? I have the C4 ready to breach in of course, just need to gas you like the kike you are and then leave.

What's the situation in Europe? (As you may know stuff others wouldn't know.)

So which embasssies in Saudi Arabia have the best reputation with regards to free booze for diplomats/local elites?

post a timestamp with your passport fag

Does the CIA blackmail you?

>Sup Forums does not take the chance to ask a drunk diplomat
Not unexpected at all.

Have you ever handled legal assistance cases to your own nationals doing stupid shit like drugs in station country? How many countries embassy you work for handles?

How far have you tested your immunity? Details?

timestamp or gtfo

where do you think i am located ?
PS: The security is quiet ok, not very good, but i may not die

i dont like to admit, but it's the US embassy, but also a little bit, which is strange the Russian, Ukrainian and Pakistani embassy
no thanks

yea, drugs in this country is a huge problem. Most problems acure because of medicine, which is allowed in Europe/US but not in this country and people who take medice for depression/Adhd etc. get real problems here. not really far. I've been drinking and driving and the police stoped me cause of this. They did nothing.
I could loose my job fagott

1)put some proof of the fact that you are a diplomat but would otherwise let you retain your anonymity.

2) Then put it a photo of a piece of paper saying the time and date, saying "hello Sup Forums".

3) Take photo
4) upload.

Done. It's super fucking simple and will ensure with a pretty great amount of confidence that you are who you claim to be, without damaging your anonymity one bit.

Sup Forums, at times, is willing to entertain some people claiming to be some super high ranking, and the folks here do that knowing fully well that 98% chance it's bunk.

You waltz in claiming to be a glorified bureaucrat, with no added info, no hook, nothing of interest, and don't even bother with providing a shred of evidence. Why should we bother?

How often is 'diplomat' code for 'intelligence operative'? All the time? Only usually?

No

like 40% of the time. Only 10 of the cultural attacheés are actual cultural attacheés

>
>No
Are you a fag? Do you participate in gay parties at the embassy?

belive me or not, i dont have to put a picture proof of it because my storys and knowledge will proof that i am. If you dont me belive me, why should i care, ask a question or don't

no proofs, no trust

OP is talking bullshit..

sage this fake shit

there is a pretty funny story about a gay party in an embassy. I have been in a country were beeing gay is not illegal but not accepted and there was a gay party in an embassy because the embassador was gay and the embassador commited himself to the gay community in this country. It was pretty fun, atleast untill the local police arested about 15 local gays and beat the shit out of them

OP is a faggot
sage this fake shit

still, i dont care
Tell me why you think i am not and i will answere your questions

Lol i drink and drive too, actually, everybody does that kind of shit in here

>drink and drive
>everyone does it
Buddy, it's fucking venezuela you life in, not KSA or Oman

When does the war break out? Russia going to jump in or stay out?

Give us an insider trade so we can make some money. Surely you know some shit that is Gonna go down.

Proof or BTFO:

1. Where do you go if you're feeling sick at the State Bldg?

2. What is the most interesting building near the State bldg in DC?

3. Whose bust sits in a park near State?

4. What does TDY stand for?

Live in*

Looks like you barely speak 6 languages, what a diplomatic lol

the war breaks out if the US, China or Russia calls their citizens home from South Korea. Especially if China calls their citizens home from North Korea and will close the border. Unless this will happen, there will be no war in the near future.

budy, i'm no US diplomat, neither i have ever been in the US as a diplomat. So ask other questions

i had beers, excuse my spellign mistakes buddy
PS: have fun in your poor country

Give us something intresting, how are the relations to other diplomats? Some details about influence of powerful idividuals and secret societys. Espionage stuff or how much do diplomats etc. actualy decide on their own, which countries do you think give their diplomats the most freedom? What is your opinion on the current international climate and the political Situation in Europe?

How does the Austrian embassy in Stockholm look like when you enter?

1) i wont talk or give any information about espinoage, thats for sure. I can only tell that espionage is no like in the movies, realy it isn't
2) relations to other diplomat
it depents on the country, for example in high security or high threat countries, you know them better, because you will never or only a few times get out of the green zone.
3) Diplomats are more or less normal bureaucrats or "beamten" like you call it in germany.
4) Most freedom: the gulf states definitly
why should i know ? You may have a look at their website.

What is the name of the school in Munich where many diplomats send their children?

and to answere your last question:
there is a huge concern about the situation in poland because of their constitutional change of their judical system which is pretty opposing the values of the EU, which is why the EU could or may even do, initiate a process before the EC.

it's either munich international school or the bavarian international school. The MIS is more international where the bavarian is more an english speaking school for bavarians. Most diplomatic children visit the MIS

Ok. :)

so was this a test or was it just a real question ?
Is your job related to the office of foreign affairs ?

I sure do, i fuck beautiful bitches for a couple of bucks almost on a daily basis lol

Prove it and timestamp the proof faggot

If there are no more questions i will go to sleep now. gnight pol

Schleich di du scheiss schmarotzer

if you are a real diplomat, why are u still working for little money when u can transfer kilos of cocaine around europe and get big money?

Why is Germany so cucked? Also do you think the holohoax is real?

In your opinion, how much of a cuck is Autstria with their refugee situation?