Would you go to war for your country?

I'm asking because I'm a german citizen and we don't have compulsory military service any longer and I didn't have to go to the military 2 years back after school.
And I wouldn't... I mean, I'd totally do it if I knew that I was defending my children, my wife, my parents, my younger siblings but why bother when the majority of the country doesn't care about its nation.

If Germany was attacked right now by an actual army, I would take my money and book the next flight to the USA or Canada or some other white country where I would seek a new home.
Is that cowardly? Or is it like not helping out an ex-wife that cheated on you...

No, fuck It, Austria can rot in hell.

Definitely not.

Wars are started by those who won't fight in them.

I would have in earlier times. I love my country, but we now lack the conviction and moral clarity to engage in war properly. I refuse to go to Sandistan and get my leg blown off by an IED, trying to give democracy to goat fuckers with IQ's too low to use it.

Nah, id probably join the winning side no matter which one it is.

>wars are started by those who don't fight in them
You mean Jews?

It's cowardly and degenerate.

You could use the instability from the war to launch a nationalist putsch, and start lynching kikes, mudslimes, and leftards.

For my country or for my people?

Hell no, I'm an immigrant. Fuck Trump, fuck America, and fuck white "people"

Yeah, jews.

get rid of west germans

I'd happily invade Germany.
It's a family tradition
I haven't got to shoot my Germans yet
But I'm totally willing to

OK

Depends on the war.
Wouldn't go to Afghanistan to defend freedoms there, or Somalia.
I would fight an invading army trying to take over my city/bundesland, but if Austria or the Czech republic tried to annex Bavaria I wouldn't get involved, similarly if Poland/Russia tried to annex Saxony wouldn't get involved in that war either.

Quads of compulsion
Your will be done

Quints of truth.

>immigrant hates America and white people, and won't do shit to help us during an war

I don't get it, Mr. Shekelberg told me diversity was our strength.

only if my territory is invaded , couldnt care in the slightest if theres a draft for some war thousands of miles away

>Get gibs for almost 30 years
Why do people who get gibs always hate the people giving them gibs?

Feeling quints then
You're so efficient
Just makes me want to kill you more

not in todays age. I know it sounds edgy. But the majority are so brainwashed its not even funny. Why would i want to support a people and country so instant on destroying themselves

This is the correct answer.

Not gonna die for a jew and everything the represent.

(((Joos)))

>SVL
For Sweden

I was basically trolling. I never had anything against western German people. Currently they are the ones helping Merkel to stay in power and rejecting AFD the most. I don't get it all. AFD is only strong in the east with double to numbers compared to the west. Easties demand a change!

But i did read it a couple of times already this year that people started to get some "get the wall back" sentiment. It got more and more visible in mainstream forums and stuff. Just this week i've even found it in the comment section to FB posts of German state TV news show. 4 more years of Merkel and it might actually happen.

Image related. First command requesting split of Germany into a liberal country full of lefties, sharia and refugee welcome people and a conservative country with a wall. Every comment below was basically reading: i'm coming, i'll help constructing the wall, let me in.

Depends. Canada is cucked beyond belief, I wouldn't do no globalist peacekeeping mission that just gets westerners killed for no reason, but if there was a major conflict and the US or UK really needed us I would be all in.

I would start only partisan/terrorist war if needed but i wouldnt join proper army which is controled by my gov which is controled by jews. I would only join slavic raiding parties on Germany or helping brothers in West in future race war if i got paid very well also retaking Constantinople would be great reason join some mercenary group instead of this i would just sit in my home and try make some profit from shitty wars.

I agree.

>t. Ossi living in West Germany

No, UK ain't worth saving for shit.

YOUR WILL SHALL BE DONE MEIN FUHRER

This

I'd go to war for Australia back in a time before the sixties to defend it from a foreign threat. Now the Chinese own literally everything and the politicians sold the country out from under us, so I don't know what's even worth fighting for.

>If Germany was attacked right now by an actual army, I would take my money and book the next flight to the USA or Canada or some other white country where I would seek a new home.
You are in the middle of a literal invasion. I'd be booking a flight.

Hahaha

yeah let me finish that sweet education and i'm out as soon as i got a job somewhere in a nation of freedom and some kind of hope

t. CIA red team planner

Our great country is ran by jews

no I wouldn't because people have no respect for soldiers or veterans. what possible reason could I have for getting killed or maimed for Canada?

Why wait? Get in here.

It depends on what the war is about. If fucking ISIS would come here and try to take over the country, I would sit in the woods and snipe their heads off.

If Trump decides to fuck with Russia or China, I would pack my things and visit relatives in Switzerland.

If Finland was attacked by Russia again i would go to war not to defend our shitty pro EU open borders government but to kill russomongols. I just hate russians that much.

Yes. But im a sentry dog handler, so i probably won't die on a front line like a retard. At least not at the start of the war.

No, not the country.

I would for my province. It has more emotional meaning to me. The country is just a legal arrangement that works OK, but has become less and less appealing to me lately.

Too bad your army now is laughable and we won't attack in the winter and worst possible weather without any supplies to bait Hitler into war.
Our northern fleet and aviation will genocide you in one day, without a single casualty.

I don't need fancy equipment, all it takes is one bullet to kill you subhumans. I just hide in the woods, assault rifle is all i need. After that i don't care if i die. I just want to take a few of you russian scum with me to hell.