Why Is The Universe so Unjust to Winners like Me?

>Be me
>Be born to a wealthy Anglo-Saxon family of surgeons, oil company executives, and politicians, dad was chief of staff of one of America's greatest hospitals, won't say which one since don't want to be doxxed.
>Have bright blue eyes
>Grow up as an "all star kid", was rep in all the sports I played, football champion in elementary school, bullied the unpopular kids yet the teachers didn't really care yet when they fought back the teachers got mad since the teachers wanted to be liked by me
>grow to 6'4
>in high-school was a bully, quarter-back athlete, dated the hot popular cheerleader, got great marks without studying or caring
>had tons of friends, went to lots of parties
>end up graduating
>get excepted to MIT, Harvard, Cornell, and Yale
>I'm at Yale right now on track to being a doctor
>Net worth already 1.2 million just from family gifts (gave me some cottage land, dad bought me a car)

I'm very very depressed. Because I realize that when I die i will end up in the same place as autistic virgins. Even if everyone goes to heaven I don't see justice at that, why am I going to the same place that losers go? Why isn't there some kind of place for people like me that are above the others? Why is the universe so amoral to us?

It was a Royals Royce car, gave me about $250, 000 of the net worth, that's why i threw that in there.

The guy who played Marty before Fox beat the shit out of Biff, so bad that the part was recast to Fox.

Nope, you're going to hell. Even outs your silver spooned soulless existence :)

What? How does that work, did the actor just show up to the studio and start punching the guy who was playing Biff?

It was during a scene, I believe. The actor was an ultra-violent manlet and it was an ongoing issue of his.

Didn't know that, I don't know i don't respect anyone under 6 feet, so what do I know about that?

>Babby's first existential crisis.

Find some sort of goal in life and pursue it OP. Yeah, sure, none of this really matters, but you can at least find a worthwhile goal or pursuit and dedicate yourself to it.

>I'm at Yale right now on track to being a doctor

Why on Earth would you choose New Haven over Cambridge? Yale is nice, and I suppose if you have family tradition there it makes sense, but New Haven....not my style. Try not to be too obnoxious as a pre-med OP, when you apply to medical school they'll see right through it, and for God's sake if you do research try and understand WHY you're doing things. There's nothing worse than a professor asking you about your research during interviews and realizing that you basically just did what you were told for two years without any thought. And trust me, they will know.

>>Net worth already 1.2 million
Look at this poorfag

You're retarded. Caring about wealth. Caring about the accomplishments of your family..

Becoming a doctor when they only destroy health. Caring about a rolls Royce. You are just like the niggers. Disgrace to the white race. Just go an hero, faggot.

fag

>excepted

Luke 16:19-31

>Even if everyone goes to heaven I don't see justice at that, why am I going to the same place that losers go? Why isn't there some kind of place for people like me that are above the others? Why is the universe so amoral to us?

What makes you think that the same thing happens to everyone after death? The idea that the afterlife is equal/democratic is but a cultural mentality that's rubbed off on people's view of spirituality from the changes in society that took place over the past few centuries.

On the other hand, what makes YOU different spiritually from the losers you look down upon? What have YOU done to make yourself better, stronger, and more knowledgeable spiritually speaking?

Time to start working, just one more aspect about yourself to improve, right? Welcome to satanism, btw.

this cuckpost was brought to you by the direct opposite of the persona which faggotOP was describing

Kek.

Maybe his grades were shit but his family donated enough money that they made an exception and "excepted" him.

Lol "end up in the same place as autistic virgins" listen up fags. There is no afterlife and you beliving in it is a bigger waste of time than posting this shit thread. Kys and tell us how your dreamless slumber is

>excepted
Don't doubt it.

heaven is where u want 2 go, if 'autistic ppl' r there, which makes u not want 2 go there, then that is not heaven 4 u -- its hell; is like a fucking equation u adsf ;3

>high-school
>quarter-back
>chief of staff of
Y A L E

Don't worry about heaven you well be in a special place in hell where you well be part of a orgie with every guy you bullied, bin laden-kun, Hitler senpai, and your grandma proving your superiority to us even in the after life

I'm successful like you. Please see my thread here: You need to make sure to keep the losers down. This is you divine goal in life. All of these far right losers that are full of excuses on why they never accomplish anything, the leftist cucks, white men who believe in bullshit space wizards (aka Christians), and all of the other scum need to serve you while receiving little to nothing in return.

Your merit as a man will be your ability to maintain the social pecking order. When you die you want to be able to say, I kept 10,000 sub-humans at or below poverty level and maintained my status and those of my friends as part of the upper crust.

lol look at this loser here getting triggered because he was bullied in school. I bet you played Magic Cards at lunch and brought a waifu pillow "as a joke" that one day? Clarence is that you?

This is Football. Remember when I shoved you and you fell onto the lunch table into a tray of nuggets and got ketchup around your dick and we called you "Period" for the rest of the year? hahahah man I miss those days. We thought you'd kill yourself for sure.

What is it like to have no soul and no wisdom? You are an ugly person on the inside.

pitiful larp, post sharpie-in-rectum timestamp, faget

>when I die i will end up in the same place as autistic virgins
You're already here, stupid.
>a Royals Royce car
lmao

Nice bait pham, 4/10 got me to respond.

larping fucking nigger

>get excepted to MIT, Harvard, Cornell, and Yale
>excepted

bullshit nigger.

Because Yale is more prestigious

Only losers don't care about those things

Except I dsagree. Madison grant was the most successful man in america by how well rounded he was and was a white nationalist

Leave troll

>I'm successful like you

legit made me lol'd

>why hey there Mr. Fellow Successful Person

mighty kek's were had, friend

why are you so desperate for (you)'s... you keep hooking on these replies as if you were a fish in a tank being fed fish food.