So what exactly is wrong with diversity?

worked out pretty good for the crew of the enterprise. we should model our society after star trek. we'll have warp drive within 10 years so that means we will meet the ayys soon. how are we going to get along with them if we can't get along with ourselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.515.6374&rep=rep1&type=pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=AxFfrS8NSHI
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc
youtube.com/watch?v=vhER6o2jGsg
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
express.co.uk/news/world/745147/million-immigrants-Germany-few-find-jobs-migrant-crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=wwXKD2H_Q0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using a tv series as example

As expected by Americans

Goddamn you are deluded. The memes are true, you faggots take a work of fiction as reality.

Star trek is a fantasy.
Consider reality.

>worked out pretty good for the crew of the enterprise

>pretty much everyone is white
>kahn decimated muddies and niggers in the eugenic wars.

now you know how "diversity works" in startrek

post your starfu

The fuck are you doing lumping up all of America with those SJW niggers?

it's wrong to say diversity is a virtue.

there are no muslims in starfleet.

Read what Robert Putnam wrote about diversity.
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.515.6374&rep=rep1&type=pdf

The starship crew are there because of merit, not because of race. End of thread.

Diversity in theory is not what we have in practice. Diversity means recognizing and not destroying things which make different racial and cultural groups different. Diversity in practice is favoring the cultures of brown people and deleting the culture of whites. Diversity will erode German culture, French culture, Swedish culture, Norwegian culture, British culture, Italian culture, and so on in favor of muslims/africans. Diversity does not exist to preserve you, it exists to destroy you and your entire history as a group of people.

If the question is really "why can't whites, blacks, asians, etc. live and work together without issue or conflict?" then you need to look no further than the United States. Asians who moved to the US in the 1800s and early 1900s made a fairly good effort as far as non-whites go to integrate into the greater society. They were not all that well liked, and were openly mocked and ridiculed by the dominant white society, but over time they learned to integrate into the base society better. They kept their own cultural traditions but also learned English, and learned how to survive, work, and interact in a white westernized society. Today many of their descendants are highly successful, and they are not a racial group white people are really all that concerned about in the United States. They have low crime rates, great education and job statistics, and are generally as a group a useful contributing portion of society.

Now look at niggers. Niggers have been free in this society about as long as chinks have been immigrating here. Niggers as a whole have rejected education, rejected learning proper English, rejected many conventions of western society. They're brutish. Their communities have the worst statistics on crime and education. They've been free for 152 years and accomplished essentially nothing. Integrating races and cultures is not a guarantee for success, it's success is based on biological limitations.

Racial differences in IQ mean that it will take s longer to advance.
youtube.com/watch?v=AxFfrS8NSHI
youtube.com/watch?v=6lsa_97KIlc

To continue with the star trek example, the rest of the planet should have ideally been viewed through the lens of the prime directive. Whites should not have interfered with primitive cultures. The society we have today is essentially what the federation would look like if they let the Pakleds roam freely throughout their society with access to all of their technology. They aren't ready for it, they don't understand the ideas and morals behind it, they're developmentally behind us. We can't expect groups which can't grasp our level of thinking and concepts to contribute with us as equals. Sure, there are a lot of failure whites who can't succeed either, and a handful of successful blacks who can. That's great, but in general it's the opposite and everybody knows it.

Diversity is not a good thing look what it has done to Sweden.
youtube.com/watch?v=vhER6o2jGsg
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

Until libtards tribalized people for the purposes of race and identity politics, we were "diversifying" just fine. Now the new trek is named STD and acts like they are the first to hire a black. DS9 had a black captain in the 90s and it didn't seem forced and I don't remember it being trumpeted like it was some major achievement. Just presented as is. Hollywood, while projecting it's ills onto Americans in general, seems to have some serious race issues that it is working out in a ham handed fashion.

I can see that lady's nipple

tfw you realize star trek and the federation is actually the opposite of all what current extrem left leaning liberals propagate as the holy grail

>race, gender, sexual orientation plays no role and yields you now preferable treatment
>everyone get the same opportunity
>but your success determined solely on your personal skill and work and the achievements you accomplish.
>they actually follow a code of moral values that reflect the focus on self improvement and achievements through work.

exactly.

can't wait for the transexual muslim trekkies

>they don't hand technology to groups of people they deem too primitive and volatile to understand how to use it responsibly
>they don't even contact such groups or let them know of their presence
>will make seemingly callous moral decisions such as letting a species tear themselves apart in a war they could easily start, because they know its necessary that they learn and progress naturally by themselves
>strict formality of conduct is observed, people who break this code (like Barclay) are sent for psychological counseling to break them of their issues
>criminality is treated like a mental illness

What is the most based faction in Star Trek and why is it the Romulan Star Empire?

Just be thankful it's not Harry Potter or Star Wars.

WE

>why_boner.jpg
I'm not sure how I feel about this...

They were largely exterminated in the Eugenics Wars.

and the following WW3

>Implying that that BCC isn't superior

Supposedly the new Star Trek has religious characters, I'll never know though.

>tfw finally got Romulans in STO but they were a bullshit half-faction and not even real Romulans
I haven't played that game in years but I'm still angry

>that pic
My sides died at Gallitep.

The enterprise is made of the best Starfleet has to offer in a society where stealing is pointless since gold is worthless and food is endless. Ther

the enterprise crew was a crew with competent people. They did not get their jobs because they had to fulfill a klingonic quota
Diversity without Identity politics and affirmitive action is no problem

Nah, they said they have a muslim character, but later explained they are culturally muslim, not religiously so.
I.e. black power muslim

Niggers can't behave in the white mans world.

>look at this fictional diversity working wonderfully
Star Trek externalizes every bad human trait into other races,
and that is the basis of all of it's conflict.

That's honestly worse. Disgusting.

Space jews (Ferengi) had been expelled from the federation, resulting in uprecedented peace and prosperity.

and look how their diversity hires worked out.

REEEE #NOTALL REEEEEEEEEEE

that's why every extrterrestial will see us as a threat. so best to shut the fuck up in the face of the universe until we figured it all out.

It's not organic, it's artificially pushed diversity. They have an anti-majority agenda on purpose.

but we are going to find them soon. what if they are blue?

ds 9 already hat the ultra spiritual bajorans. and it turns out their "goods" were just aliens living in a whorm hole

Getting his ass kicked while under Picard just gave him all the practise needed to make it in DS9.

>star trek is real

then it might be a sign that they can't breathe our atmosphere.

>pips and badges are on the wrong side
this triggers me

kek

it's dumb.

>being a jew slave works out
Well yeah I think it would.
ST is just another Freemason that is Jew owned. Like Disney.

IRL psycho astronaut beats fictional ones.

>I don't understand; everything works perfectly in a fictional setting

man skirts are fine

Thanks for justifying my confirmation bias.
>A fucking cuckold beastfag homo commie leaf

theirs nothing wrong with diversity, the problem is they try and force it on us
im fine with working with people of various races and cultures
Im not fine when i get fired because a quota wasent met

Very fine

This.

Data's sibling, Analyzer.

I wouldn't mind a Star Trek future.

Have you seen any niggers in Star Trek?

Look at the OPs picture. And besides that, the villain in the Last movie was a crypto Nig.

Shut up Wesley!

Very well writen user, Dukat approves of this message.

Right here.

The term nigger transcends race my friend.

Funny thing about Star Trek TNG / DS9 / VOY is that they draw inspiration from Greek, Roman, English, Scandinavian and Germanic culture and history.
The aliens they meet are also depictions of different ethnicities and cultures.

Star Trek does not support Multiculturalism, which is the actual end of diversity because of cultural assimilation and neutralization.

The type of diversity, mannerisms, military structure and philosophy you see in TNG is more akin to the one found in the historical English Empire during the colonization era than any other empire or union.

It is objectively verifiable that it is not a strength.

>I'm not sure how to feel.
If it's anything but fully functional, you're not a man.

take CK2. it'd be nice if you could replace the mouth breather currently posing as your steward with the woman hanging around your court who has twice the stewardship score. here is where more diversity would be beneficial

sadly, diversity in the west has taken a stridently anti-meritocratic flavor. it is now worse than useless - it is actively counterproductive

Its ugly, all non whites are ugly and displeasing. Lets just say this openly and loud. Culture, IQ, or whatever is not as important for coexistence as beauty. Beauty is like a rare diamond, and whites are the shining beacon in the sea of poo colored darkness. Protect your diamond skin.

>Every black person has the intelligence and commitment of (fictional) Geordi La Forge.

>Every black person has the intelligence and honor-bound duty of (fictional) Worf.

Does not compute.

So, what exactly is wrong with homogeneous societies?

It worked out pretty good for every nation ever for thousands of years. In fact, many nations which surrendered their homogeneity suffered drastically as a result (Austria-Hungary as the prime example). We should model our society after what has historically worked without problem. We'll have automation within 10 years so that means we wont need to import millions of niggers of which less than 3% find jobs to pay for our pensions. How are we going to pay for the initial costs of automation if we have a massive welfare state supporting the other 97% of niggers who wont work?

>97%

you mean 10% which is only slightly above the national average.

This. I can already predict the excuses that subversive (((leftist dipshits))) will give the more Sweden falls. The answer to them is always "not enough diversity" until whites are eliminated. They think they'll be spared for being good goyim.

Yeah, it's not the welfare I'm concerned about, more along the lines of the half or more of all violent crimes they commit.

express.co.uk/news/world/745147/million-immigrants-Germany-few-find-jobs-migrant-crisis

First source when i google "Percentage of german migrants who have found jobs".

As a european i have a european outlook on things. Im sure the state of affairs is different in America. In case you didnt notice my post was a spin on the OPs post - i wouldnt have picked that talking point of choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwXKD2H_Q0w

>Oh, Look American bastards LARP as White with His 90% nigger dna

1972 America GDP growth rate was 5.236% (85% White)

1997 America GDP growth rate was 4.487% (70% White)

2016 America GDP growth rate was 1.6% ( 60% white)

it doesn't work in real live. next question pls.

Is there more data stretching back to early 1900s?

ayyyy

Correct depictions of diversity you barely notice because it's not shoved in your face. It's always a case of some of the cast happen to be nonwhite, and it's depicted as totally normal and not special.

However, that's never how it happens anymore. Now, the show or game or whatever puts special emphasis on the black dude and his struggles with oppression or what the fuck ever, and the white parts of the cast are either downplayed or demonized.

Weren't they pretty segregated? I don't remember Worf doing some whitey. There was Data x that annoying bitch but that hardly counts.

>not posting the largest version around

They probably had hundteds of years of artificial selection.

Found a good one. USA has been in a steady gdp growth decline since the 1960-1970s. I wonder why.

> no poo
> no east asian (though O'Brien had a Japanese wife)
> no abo
> no african african
> no muslim/arab

The Federation is a Terran dominant society. Their military and economy is mostly staffed and run by humans. The key species identified with the Federation are Homo Sapiens. There is only so much diversity in the Federation, so it's a mistake to take it as an example of "diversity" in action.

Star Trek TNG was communist propaganda.

Who the fuck is going to work as hard as O'Brien without getting fucking paid?

For a diverse society to be stable requires individuals in that society to have no culture and therefor no history. It values human only as a mechanical agents to provide a particular function in society. It is cold and without heart and a reason for being. People in these societies live for money only and artificial fads to entertain rather than provide fulfillment. It creates a hollow society.

Nothing when its only taking in the best of applicants, forced diversity for the sake of it is whats wrong.

It only works because they gave the nigger special science goggles to trick him into seeing his skin color as White so he would act human.