What Is The Most Sup Forums-Approved State?

>Preferably name the towns and cities too.
>The only mandatory criteria is that it must be low crime though.

Also, is it true that you can't deduct your state tax from your federal income tax? If so, why in the world would anyone live in any other state but the ones with no income tax?

Bump. Pls.

One more time.

Washington state is the strongest state.

>why in the world would anyone live in any other state but the ones with no income tax
The ones with no income tax ream you with higher sales and property taxes, etc.

I disagree. Some, maybe even most, but not nearly all.

>Seattle

Thinks Seattle is the entire state

The rest of it is ooga-booga strongholds or desert-esq.

Kek. Drunk tundra niggers, wiggers, and cold.

New Hampshire doesn't have income tax

Isn't it Vermont 2.0?

This is why Texas is going to shit. Beaners are only mildly annoying. Fucking commies destroy their home state and move in. Rinse and repeat.

I've heard maine and montana are pretty based. Any burgers confirm?

can confirm montana is best state t. idaho

Eastern Washington. Lots of guns, no liberals, plenty of land, reasonable cost of living.

Lots of Mexicans though.

Idaho>Montana in every way except maybe taxes, man. Every town or city in Montana looks dirty and gross.

One last bump. The internet says you can get your state tax money back from federal taxes, but other Sup Forums anons have said otherwise. Ugh. Who's right?

Wait, I thought Tennessee didn't have an income tax either?

Who cares, it's polluted, filled with niggers, filled with corrupt cops, and you have no gun rights, user.

this. don't go to montana. we don't want you here.

>ooga booga strong holds
Sure in a 45min radius of Seattle.
>desert esq
Only the east side of the state
Still leaves a TON of places to live that are fantastic places.

Youre making us look a fool desu. Alaska is nigger tier unless ou live in the wilderness then you are probably an incestual pedo-bear

Florida all day long. No income tax is great. But you are never more than 1.5 hours from a nice beach, never have to worry about snow or being too cold ever. The cities are big but not so crowded that you want to kill yourself. And if you live tampa/Orlando or north, you have the opportunity to find some beautiful country living. Spring rivers. We are the only area in the world that competes with Australia in terms of things trying to kill you but unless you're a retard you're perfectly safe

in TN?

what's wrong with the gun laws in TN?

None of them, all Americans are just mean, nationalistic cunts on here to everyone.

Typically we band together when attacked by outsiders. We are like brothers who will tease each other, but we will beat the shit out of an outsider who does the same.

California is pretty based

Exactly, put the rest of the world down more.

No open carry, concealed carry, or car carry w/o a license.

oh, ok

they want you to pay them shekels before carrying then

Yes, and Massajewsetts is the beacon of freedom...

EASY

Texas sucks t. Texan

No LARPers allowed, please.

Texas is America in the same way that Jalisco is Mexico.

Montana has a hefty property tax. No sales tax it is nice. Lived in montucky for a few years but went back to home state of wyoming. wyo dont have income tax with the money I make im oil and gas I save a fuck ton o money every year. But everybody can fuck off montana and wyoming doesn't want you bitches.

Texas.

Plus we welcome anyone who wants to help send all the beaners beyond the wall.

Texas and Florida are top tier.

Its in the middle of liberal land and will be overrun soon

cool Sam Houston quotes doesn't mean Texas in 2017 is habitable

Whatever, have fun living here i guess. Can't wait till I leave this shithole.

man, they must be some burgers.

you might even say what a burger!

>Hating Texas because they don't give a fuck and want a burger
I can't wait until you GTFO too

Oh you!

Deadhorse, Alaska

tfw 10 pack of smokes

non-urban florida

Why would we be concrned about the British Caliphate? We have our bants while also defending each other. Go "have a pint" and act like everything is fine while you are getting ran down by vans or having acid thrown in your face by mud people.

>Can't wait till I leave this shithole.
Have fun sucking cocks in Cali, fag.

>Sup Forums approved states

Montana and Idaho. Mostly right wing conservatives, lots of open spaces and nature, only a handful of big cities. Great places to live if you just wanna dissapear innawoods and be left alone.

>why in the world would anyone live in any other state but the ones with no income tax?

As an ex-WA resident I can tell you that the state gets its money through other means than income tax. ie its not any cheaper to live there

Any anons know about Louisville KY. Might be moving there soon. It's either there or Nashville TN. Would like to know which one is better.

Idaho's great if you can get out of the liberal shithole that Boise and its surrounding cities are becoming.

I don't know user, I'm in the north western corner of Wyoming and I think an influx of Sup Forumstards would be GREAT for the politics of our state. Old fucks and baby boomers run everything and this state could use an upheaval in the status quo

What do you want to know? Louisville as a city sucks dick, but the areas not too far away are great. You don't have to go many streets in the wrong direction to run into niggertown. The more rural areas around Louisville are fantastic. Nice people, neighbors that help each other, and everyone waves and talks to each other in stores and whatnot. Only been to Nashville a time or two, but it was decent. Be ready for allergies in Louisville. One of the worst places in the country for allergies.

Forgot to add that there are some areas within 15-25 miles of Louisville that I would put up against anywhere in the country as great places to live. I have been many places and there are multiple areas in that range of Louisville I would put up against anywhere else. I hate downtown Louisville, but Kentucky is 10/10.

New Hampshire has no income tax either. This map is BS.

sounds pretty comfy. I was looking and the prices in Louisville seem right. Demographics don't look to bad. Sounds like you like it. Job outlook is not a problem (I work online). Just looking for an descent place to live with somethings to do that I won't have to dodge bullets everyday that is not far from IL.

I will for sure look into the outskirts. I was already planning on that.

Easy there, Mohammed.

Avoid the Highlands like the plague. It is a wannabe Portland full of headshops and hippies. There are nice rural areas in that 15-25 mile range. Stay on the Kentucky side of the Ohio River as well. The bad winter storms seem to slam southern Indiana area much harder than this side, assuming you aren't actually in Louisville itself. Even a little bit south or east makes a big difference.

Texas is the only state that matters.

Thanks for the info user.

Fuck it, I'm buying a gun, some ammo, and I'm living in the mountains. Doesn't matter which state, aside from Cuckifornia. I'm going to take all my money and prepare a household

TEXAS MY DUDE

Tennessee doesn't have a state income tax either, but sales tax is pretty high (about 10%) in some counties

Bullshit. Florida fag here and I pay fucking income taxes. Gay as hell. Need to get rid of income tax as a whole. Thievery is what that shit is.

"Ignorance"

>tfw live on the border with Kentucky so I get no income or sales tax

East TN is comfy as hell and everyone's nice

Not very """dark""" unless you're in a bigger city

Just Wanted Sup Forums's opinion. If I was born in the US and grew up with the culture am I still a beaner?

Upper Cumberland is maximum comfy if you don't mind rednecks.

You here legally, paco?

The more important question is:

Yea, sure flyovers are not ridden with niggers and libtards, but is there a job? Once there are a plenty of jobs and shit, niggers and libtards ruin the place to the point that ones that are not overridden by either of them have no job or have some jobs but almost uninhabitable

Yeah. Born in Commiefornia (fuck me), grandparents immigrated in '56 legally from Cartel Land and parents were born here.

>born in the US
>You here legally?
Clearly he is, read up on jus sanguinis vs jus soli

Why would you mind rednecks

They don't bother anyone

Good luck getting out of that shithole, if you haven't already done so.

I'll admit though I do got one of those beaner names though, so you got me there.

Mainstream media paints them in a bad light

Honestly pal, who gives a fuck what they think? Same people praise Antifa for christ's sake. I've stopped caring about them a long time ago.

Usually pol loves shilling for Wyoming.

Wyoming sucks.

The main problem with Wyoming is that there's shit to do there. Land is cheap though, weather ain't too bad. A big house would probably cost 5 dollars and a fuckin peanut.

Anything about innawoods?

Nah, just used to travel a lot. Dad was a businessman and I spent about a week there for one of his trips. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice looking place and all, it's just in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Hunting would probably be nice.

It's actually breddy gud in norcal. Dense forest.

What do ya got to shoot over there?

They have dividend and interest tax. Also pass thru tax.

South Carolina is the only state that has gotten whiter over the past 20 years.

Dumbass doesnt understand the difference between federal and state income tax

Yep Dayton is ok. Beaners roodie poos meh they know their place. Fly two battle flags on muh property 9acres no antifa. Pretty comfy

Sounds great. How's the hunting over there?

Lol i dont hunt but i have a fuckton of guns and ammo my bruds hunt everything but mostly deer

Those states have higher property taxes. In the end, gov. gets it's money one way or another.

Montana obviously.

Lowest number of niggers.

"states with lowest black population" is probably one of the main things every redpilled person has ever Google searched.